american idol! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-26-2005, 04:58 PM   #16
country flag k-rod83

k-rod83 has a reputation beyond reputek-rod83 has a reputation beyond reputek-rod83 has a reputation beyond reputek-rod83 has a reputation beyond reputek-rod83 has a reputation beyond reputek-rod83 has a reputation beyond reputek-rod83 has a reputation beyond reputek-rod83 has a reputation beyond reputek-rod83 has a reputation beyond reputek-rod83 has a reputation beyond reputek-rod83 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 'If you send me home you're going to my Prom Simon' American Idol Thread

that scott who sang against all odds.....average voice but he is weird.
k-rod83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2005, 12:18 AM   #17
country flag Iheartandy&roger

Iheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 'If you send me home you're going to my Prom Simon' American Idol Thread

I really like Bo, Anthony Nadia,Nikko and Anwar but I can't stand Constantine, Scott and Carrie. My reasons being that Constantine is just getting on my nerves because he is not showing his initial potential which was major but now has wittled down to mediocre, Scott because he's boring to watch and is becoming the next Ruben which who has gone nowhere and he is getting pity votes because people don't want to hurt his feelings and Carrie is awesome but I hate her because of Simon and his arrogance to the other contestants because he thinks that Carrie is going to take it all which may not be the case because she has only had 1 really good performance and if she keeps delivering hot and cold performances she'll be out. I'm sad to see Mikalah go but she was the weakest one but only because she picked hideous songs for herself. I liked her voice it was really different oh well though. Well can't wait till next episode!

GOOD LUCK TO|ANDY!| | JAMES ! | ROGI ! | RAFA !| MILOS!| NOVAK! | MARDY! | RICHARD ! |ROBBY !| TOMMY!| JCF !| GAEL!| DAVID!| |CARLOS!|

YOU ROCK BOYS!!
CONGRATS LA KINGS 2012 Stanley Cup Champs

GOODBYE ANDY TENNIS WILL MISS YOU!
Iheartandy&roger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 01:06 AM   #18
country flag papasmurf11

papasmurf11 has a reputation beyond reputepapasmurf11 has a reputation beyond reputepapasmurf11 has a reputation beyond reputepapasmurf11 has a reputation beyond reputepapasmurf11 has a reputation beyond reputepapasmurf11 has a reputation beyond reputepapasmurf11 has a reputation beyond reputepapasmurf11 has a reputation beyond reputepapasmurf11 has a reputation beyond reputepapasmurf11 has a reputation beyond reputepapasmurf11 has a reputation beyond repute

I dont like this season of American Idol at all. Mario was my favorite but sadly he quit. I think Carrie and Nadia are really the only ones with good voices. I really want Constatine to get voted off he is horrible he cant sing to save his life and also the mop on his head needs to go.

ANDY RODDICK: It wasn't working for me. You know, if you were helping him get points, I'd shake you, too (smiling).

Q. You're one of the few top players that still plays doubles. How do you feel that's helping your game?

MARAT SAFIN: Not much (laughter).
papasmurf11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 10:53 AM   #19
country flag blosson
La La Land

blosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond repute

Oi Kell, our AI choices are not very popular here.
I like Mikalah and Constantine for very shallow reasons: looks, clothes and their weirdness!
Why do we need another super power voice to win this competition? We already have Kelly, Ruben and Anastasia. The runners up are all powerful singes too...Clay, Tamara, Justin abababa...

We need character and something different this time. I hope Constantine stays, he won't win as only the British public tend to vote for the crap and wierd singers [apart from Will Young]. But he could stay a little longer so i can see what's he's wearing...
blosson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 12:00 PM   #20
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like any of them. ok so I haven't watched the show but I'll "root" against bwb cuz it seems like none of you like him. (poor guy... )

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 12:03 PM   #21
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute

Jacerer who is BWB? im so confused, AI goes right over my head most of the time

i put you on my favourite MTF poster list
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 12:05 PM   #22
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFairy
Jacerer who is BWB? im so confused, AI goes right over my head most of the time

i put you on my favourite MTF poster list
bwb, I don't know who came up with it originally, but it's widely known here as "Big White Blob". Nickname for a guy that's white and big.

Thank you! I feel the same way about you. pssst...why are we talking in small text?

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 12:10 PM   #23
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute

ooo i see, okay ive identified him. BWB, er...boo? i mean... yeah he sucks

i like Vonzell shes cool

i dont actually know, but small text is fun, right? im makes us special

g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
Old 03-28-2005, 06:40 PM   #24
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

ack, Mikalah

Mind if I use your AI thread to talk about other TV shows? I just started watching "Desperate Housewives". Last night's ep was great so now I have some catching up to do. Does anyone else watch this show?
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 06:43 PM   #25
country flag MissFairy

ohhh Tangy, that shows is amazing (better than AI lol)

g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
Old 03-28-2005, 07:34 PM   #26
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute

desperate housewives is the best show on tv by a country mile!! mike is

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

It is your turn to help - The "Save A Muppet Foundation" needs you!
roisin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 07:45 PM   #27
country flag blosson
La La Land

blosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond repute

'desperate housewifes' is ok for me, i only saw a couple of episodes. It doesn't make me run home or tape it like 'sex in the city' did.

I still prefer AI as then I don't care if I miss an episode or two.
Old 03-28-2005, 07:55 PM   #28
country flag blosson
La La Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kell
I still maintain that the greatest show ever is The Amazing Race.

You know what I realised today? If TV suddenly ceases to exist, I would probably end up in therapy to try and get rid of those suicidal urges.
Well you still have the internet and mtf.
Old 03-28-2005, 08:07 PM   #29
country flag blosson
La La Land

Quote:
But what if that ceased to exist and then I had to entertain myself the same way that my great-great-great-grandparents would have - washing, cooking & holding revolutions or keeping horses. I can't clean, I can't cook and I hate horses.

It would be awful, especially not being able to be in close contact with fellow Lord Carlostians because the Spanish Inquisition people might come after me.
don't be so radical. you can always go out, meet friends, do sports or any outdoor activity. i'm sure the weather in kellerland is better than blossonland. tv and computers, althought i love them to death too, they have made us lazier and fatter.
Old 03-28-2005, 08:08 PM   #30
country flag MissFairy

Quote:
I love love love Desperate Housewives. In fact, Jacerer and Petaerer can vouch for this because when it is on, I do not speak to them because I ignore their chat windows because I am so nice and all.

My friend always calls me 'Gabrielle' now because she thinks I share the same fondness for obsessing over my hair, a nice butt and chest and pretty designer goods as well as her charming shallowness.

Am still deciding whether or not this is a compliment. Will get back to you.
hmm..my friends call me Gabrielle too. i asked why. they said i was most likely out of our group to marry someone rich and be shallow for a lifetime, hmmmm compliment? i think not. accurate? kinda

im not that shallow. i swear.

g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!