AFL betting - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-25-2005, 04:52 PM   #1
gmanea

gmanea has a reputation beyond reputegmanea has a reputation beyond reputegmanea has a reputation beyond reputegmanea has a reputation beyond reputegmanea has a reputation beyond reputegmanea has a reputation beyond reputegmanea has a reputation beyond reputegmanea has a reputation beyond reputegmanea has a reputation beyond reputegmanea has a reputation beyond reputegmanea has a reputation beyond repute
Default AFL betting

Good free advice:
http://gmanea.eafalcon.com

I'm not so good at tennis though. lol
gmanea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2005, 08:49 PM   #2
bad gambler

Default Re: AFL betting

ah another man from covers.com crosses the bridge over to MTF

welcome mate
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 10:29 PM   #3
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

the eagles... get on them
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 10:31 PM   #4
bad gambler

like against the blues in the pre season cup final?
Old 03-25-2005, 11:27 PM   #5
gmanea

gmanea has a reputation beyond reputegmanea has a reputation beyond reputegmanea has a reputation beyond reputegmanea has a reputation beyond reputegmanea has a reputation beyond reputegmanea has a reputation beyond reputegmanea has a reputation beyond reputegmanea has a reputation beyond reputegmanea has a reputation beyond reputegmanea has a reputation beyond reputegmanea has a reputation beyond repute

Think I might have actually signed up here before covers, not sure....

its.like.that : not sold on the eagles at the moment, I tipped them to win but not putting any money on them. At the same odds pretty much probably think Carlton would be a little bit safer of a bet
Old 03-25-2005, 11:45 PM   #6
bad gambler

gmanea i'm thinking of hitting the blues at the 10.5 start against the roos - think it's the play or should i settle for the ML?
Old 03-26-2005, 12:13 AM   #7
gmanea

Main thing I'm thinking this game is 'Roos forward line looks pretty good and they were not too bad in the wizard cup before being knocked off by WCE. Don't like laying 10.5 points when I'm not so confident on it early in the season... Must say I like Blues -10.5 better than North +10.5. Personally I'm taking Blues ML, but also have a small amount on the -10.5 but in a parlay to win big $$$ with brisbane, geelong, port, melbourne and eagles.
Old 03-26-2005, 12:22 AM   #8
gmanea

Witnall will spend a bit of time up the back half I think today, Blues don't have enough height in defense against big roos forward line.
Old 03-26-2005, 12:42 PM   #9
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
like against the blues in the pre season cup final?
lol... nar mate, BIGGER!!!
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 12:43 PM   #10
bad gambler

pound the shit out of magpies to beat the doggies on mondays game
Old 03-28-2005, 07:48 AM   #11
gmanea

bad gambler, I hope you didn't pound the magpies mate.
Old 03-28-2005, 07:54 AM   #12
bad gambler

i did in fact have some on them mate - looked good at the start but faded horribly
Old 03-28-2005, 08:12 AM   #13
country flag Breaker

Breaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond repute

with no frasier and a lackluster buckley it was always going to be tough, doggies were dominating everywhere except the scoreboard until they shot home in the last qtr
Breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 11:18 AM   #14
country flag spooky105

spooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond repute

mate, I had shit load as in shit load on single, bunnies and magpies to come thru, they look good until 20 mins to go. I was like at least one of them will come thru for me, guess what, my bad luck, nothing is goin right for me this weekend. better luck next weekend.
spooky105 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 04:09 AM   #15
country flag DeccyB123

DeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond repute

- Geelong at $2.40 over West Coast

The road trip's a killer but Geelong are playing awesome right now.

I also think:

- Adelaide over Collingwood at $1.90

Last edited by DeccyB123 : 04-01-2005 at 10:31 AM.
DeccyB123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote