Sweet Sixteen NCAA Sides - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-24-2005, 08:53 PM   #1
country flag jackieglover

jackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sweet Sixteen NCAA Sides

Got slaughtered in Miami today after starting out pretty well. Bet all of these straight up and also put these four plays in a 2way round robin with Berdych for a dime.

Wisc-Milwaukee +10.5 against the Illini Could get screwed at the end if game is in 7-9 margin and Pearl decides to have his boys foul. Might not be close from the outset, but the Panthers have looked mighty impressive so far against a solid Alabama team and albeit against a fading BC squad, but Illinois has looked anything but sharp for awhile now, including the Big 10 Conference tourney and here in the Big Dance.

Texas Tech -2 over West Virginia This TT team isn't a vintage Bobby Knight defensive power, but I think he'll be able to outcoach Coach Beilein and his spread offense. BC totally shut down WVU early in the year and although WVU is playing superb right now, I think TT has similar athletes and should be able to pull out a close battle here. BTW, Ronald Ross is playing about as well as anybody so far in the tournament.

Oklahoma State -1.5 over Arizona Olson vs Sutton. Should be a great game, I just like the pedigree of this Cowboys team and overall depth. The big boys should be able to abuse Frye, even though he has improved inside for the Cats this year.

Washington +2 over Louisville The Cardinals have looked amazing so far this tournament, but the Huskies haven't struggled either in their first two games. The whole world is on Ville, I'll take the points with this overlooked team. Washington can be attacked on the inside, but bottom line is that I'm not entirely sold on Pitino and his boys.

Also threw down a deuce on these 4, Berdych, and Beck for 5.3

I haven't had the best of tournaments so far, so an 0-4 wouldn't shock me
jackieglover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2005, 08:57 PM   #2
country flag NATAS81

NATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sweet Sixteen NCAA Sides

WIS, TT, OkST, LOU
NATAS81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 08:58 PM   #3
bad gambler

TT is the play i think
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 08:59 PM   #4
country flag adeegee

adeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond repute

man you guys bet on more than me! dodgy american sports!
adeegee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 09:01 PM   #5
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

solid picks Jackie ...Good Luck to you
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 09:40 PM   #6
country flag Yoda

Yoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond repute

Got TT and WM stacked

FEDERER
, Malisse, Baghdatis, Melzer, Agassi, Berdych, Safin, Santoro, Koubek, O.Rochus, Nadal, Hewitt, Gasquet, Acasuso
Yoda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 12:04 AM   #7

jackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Lorenzo Romar for switching up to a zone defense when your team is in control and up 7. Now Louisville on an absurd 14-0 run
Old 03-25-2005, 01:28 AM   #8

WM can't make any open shot to save their life. As expected, the 9pt margin will be extended to 13-16 by game's end.

Washington, great heart boys.

I feel the 0-4 coming after the debacle in Miami today :retard:
Old 03-28-2005, 12:56 AM   #9
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

I just came home fróm watching the last 2 games of the Elite 8 ..and i tell ya it is MADNESS TO BET ON MARCH MADNESS

I really can understand why Americans love to watch College Basketball it is exciting and amusing ...but i m sorry from the objective view i gotta see that it is all about jumping and running ..i don t see more there ...people are running up and down ..drivin insanly to the basket without a clue what to do ..everybody is taking shots from everywhere...and the players are so nervous when its about to maintaining the lead ...it is insane !!!!People are getting 3,4 oppurtunies per possesion to take the game to OT !!
I really do think that you ll see that the International players are going to have a much more impact to the NBA in the future...because they already playin professionaly in Europe and know much more about the game than most of the rookies coming from the NCAA teams ...
I enjoyed watching the games ...but on the other hand i think its that NCAA Basketball ist just a major hype ..teams would get beating up if they d play in any league on europe ...
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 02:40 AM   #10
country flag NATAS81

NATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond repute

Too many teams with high winning % in the tourney to bet on NCAA.

College basketball is a joke too playing only 40 minutes and 35 second shot clock.
NATAS81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote