Friday 25 March - Miami - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-25-2005, 10:24 AM   #46
country flag adeegee

adeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Friday 25 March - Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
you think davy is a sure thing?

the guy on his day is devastating at the back but he is still too inconsistent for my liking
yeah its a nice court for him. i think he should have too much for monfils, as much as i like gael.

did you get on leeds to beat bradford last night? the rhino's are absolutely unstoppable at the moment, i'm expecting them to lose 1 game this season maximum
adeegee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2005, 10:24 AM   #47
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you think davy is a sure thing?

the guy on his day is devastating at the back but he is still too inconsistent for my liking

I don t think anything is sure with the way this tournament started ...i think the Nadal + Tommy + Ivan are the safest bets today ..
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 10:28 AM   #48
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeegee
did you get on leeds to beat bradford last night? the rhino's are absolutely unstoppable at the moment, i'm expecting them to lose 1 game this season maximum

indeed i had a bit of the HC on leads, too easy

mate warriors are missing half their team!!! can't see anything BUT an easy saints victory!!
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 10:28 AM   #49
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

by the way, does anyone know why incomplete matches aren't refunded with kiddy (v)betting... and what's with the booky's percentage, i know we're all trying to make a living here, but surely its unnecessary
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 10:29 AM   #50
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
by the way, does anyone know why incomplete matches aren't refunded with kiddy (v)betting... and what's with the booky's percentage, i know we're all trying to make a living here, but surely its unnecessary
mate you said it yourself...v-betting is for the kids!!!!
Old 03-25-2005, 10:34 AM   #51
country flag adeegee

adeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond repute

Right here we go.....

Huge treble

Nadal to beat Schuettler 1.44 (4/9)
Robredo to beat Bjorkman 1.44 (4/9)
Davydenko to beat Monfils 1.57 (4/7)

Smaller stake treble

Hrbaty to beat Niemenen 1.57 (4/7)
Pavel to beat Andreev 1.66 (4/6)
St Helens to beat Wigan in Rugby Leage 1.50 (1/2)
Old 03-25-2005, 10:37 AM   #52
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mate you said it yourself...v-betting is for the kids!!!!
and real betting is for big boys with big toys... but v-betting is the only way to compare yourself to all the other mugs on here, anyone can post that they banked on Poussis x Lapentti last night .
Old 03-25-2005, 10:39 AM   #53
bad gambler

Quote:
and real betting is for big boys with big toys... but v-betting is the only way to compare yourself to all the other mugs on here, anyone can post that they banked on Poussis x Lapentti last night .

LOL who said that? - if anyone picked it i want to be their new best friend!

i think to answer your v-bet question refunds only occur if a set hasn't been completed, i'm assuming you refer to big tom's match against clement?
Old 03-25-2005, 10:46 AM   #54
country flag adeegee

Quote:
I had Philipoopoo in a double with the legendary PHM. I can't say I called Lapentti. You're right, a lot of people come bragging about their predictions after the match has finished, I tend to just ignore them unless I've seen them say they've backed them before the match. I truly couldn't care less about v-cash it just gets in the way
Old 03-25-2005, 10:46 AM   #55
Banned!

Quote:
LOL who said that? - if anyone picked it i want to be their new best friend!

i think to answer your v-bet question refunds only occur if a set hasn't been completed, i'm assuming you refer to big tom's match against clement?
yer, i lost 200 bone on tommy . my cash bet was voided, so why cant this one be voided as well . these cocky new kids like natas81 think they own the joint, im hoping to prove them otherwise .
Old 03-25-2005, 10:47 AM   #56
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeegee
I had Philipoopoo in a double with the legendary PHM. I can't say I called Lapentti. You're right, a lot of people come bragging about their predictions after the match has finished, I tend to just ignore them unless I've seen them say they've backed them before the match. I truly couldn't care less about v-cash it just gets in the way
lol ... but you can offset a potential loss, by parking v-cash on it
Old 03-25-2005, 10:49 AM   #57
bad gambler

Quote:
yer, i lost 200 bone on tommy . my cash bet was voided, so why cant this one be voided as well . these cocky new kids like natas81 think they own the joint, im hoping to prove them otherwise .

filipo is the one you refer to I think

being the competitive bastard as I am I told them they can only talk once they hit $300k career v-cash - given I have nothing else to back me up at the moment LOL!!!!
Old 03-25-2005, 10:49 AM   #58
country flag adeegee

Quote:
lol ... but you can offset a potential loss, by parking v-cash on it
If I lost a tiny amount in real cash and won 10000000000000000000000000 in v-cash i'd be pissed off
Old 03-25-2005, 10:53 AM   #59
Banned!

Quote:

filipo is the one you refer to I think

being the competitive bastard as I am I told them they can only talk once they hit $300k career v-cash - given I have nothing else to back me up at the moment LOL!!!!
same proverbial, different bucket
Old 03-25-2005, 10:54 AM   #60
Banned!

any of you boys on canas tonight? or you think fatigue will finally get the better of him?