Basketball $$$ - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-24-2005, 06:09 PM   #106
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Basketball $$$

76ers to the bank!
every game, every time, every night...

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2005, 11:01 PM   #107
bad gambler

Tonight's special for me is grizzlies at the ML against the nets

Gasol back from injury to add starch to the already rock solid defensive end - looking for the grizzlies clamp down their trademark 2nd half D which should be too much even for carter to handle
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 12:34 AM   #108
country flag jackieglover

jackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond repute

Berdych sucks and killed my hopeful comeback for tonight. Playing Utah -2 and Portland +4 for tonight in the NBA as well as my 4 NCAA bets.
jackieglover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 12:35 AM   #109
country flag Ale10

Ale10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond repute

Berdych has absolutely no chance...

But it is off topic here.

Go Jazz, Cavs, Nuggets and POR-SEA over.
Ale10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 12:37 AM   #110
bad gambler

hmm not sure about the OVERS in the portland game mate - but good luck!
Old 03-25-2005, 12:38 AM   #111
country flag Ale10

Ale10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
hmm not sure about the OVERS in the portland game mate - but good luck!
That bet is not sure, so I'm on that with little stake.
Old 03-25-2005, 03:15 AM   #112
bad gambler

Quote:
Tonight's special for me is grizzlies at the ML against the nets

Gasol back from injury to add starch to the already rock solid defensive end - looking for the grizzlies clamp down their trademark 2nd half D which should be too much even for carter to handle

nice way to get back some tennis losses
Old 03-25-2005, 03:18 AM   #113

jackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond repute

WVU off and gunning as usual, 6 of 9 from 3pt range
Old 03-25-2005, 09:42 PM   #114

Take the 4 overs in the NCAA tournament tonight, because I like the under in each matchup and am as cold as can be
Old 03-25-2005, 09:48 PM   #115
bad gambler

ok here is my NBA plays for today

OVERS 207.5 Raptors v 76ers - both ahve non existant defences, i can see both hitting 100+ easy

Baby buls +7 against the celts - just going to continue riding the bulls money train against a team frankly is being over rated due to the pathetic divsion they are in...also had a nibble at the ML for that game
Old 03-25-2005, 10:13 PM   #116
bad gambler

in the college scene i took the UNDERS in the Duke/Michigan game 114.5
Old 03-25-2005, 10:15 PM   #117

Quote:
in the college scene i took the UNDERS in the Duke/Michigan game 114.5
Hope you mistyped bro, it's 142

Good luck with Bulls, Boston is annoying, they always get it done at the end of the game at home.
Old 03-25-2005, 10:31 PM   #118
country flag Ale10

Quote:
ok here is my NBA plays for today

OVERS 207.5 Raptors v 76ers - both ahve non existant defences, i can see both hitting 100+ easy

Baby buls +7 against the celts - just going to continue riding the bulls money train against a team frankly is being over rated due to the pathetic divsion they are in...also had a nibble at the ML for that game

What do you think about my parlay?

PHI-TOR over
LAC-WAS over
GSW -6 (against Milwaukee Bucks)
Old 03-25-2005, 10:32 PM   #119
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackieglover
Hope you mistyped bro, it's 142

Good luck with Bulls, Boston is annoying, they always get it done at the end of the game at home.

yep 142.5
Old 03-25-2005, 10:33 PM   #120
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ale10
What do you think about my parlay?

PHI-TOR over
LAC-WAS over
GSW -6 (against Milwaukee Bucks)

del piero i like the OVERS on the first game and the spread with the warriors as well - that was actually going to be my play for the later games once i know the result of the 76ers v wizards

LAC-WAS be careful - washington backing up from a tough dogfight last night, clippers starting to play some D as well - i'd lay off