*guillermo coria NEWS thread* - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-30-2005, 08:50 PM   #91
country flag psichogaucho

psichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *guillermo coria NEWS thread*

you did it well, Truc!
bruto means ignorant

I'm a proud Coron! Viva el Mago!

What do you think I mean when I say that I need you?
psichogaucho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2005, 10:55 PM   #92
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc
Just saw this post in David's forum too:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...postcount=2571
"It was said on tv that David told Luli: It's either him, or me "

Poor Guille, he can't play in a team without triggering off a scandal!
pfft! David is a putz. But, if he thinks the team is better without Guille, so be it. I won't be sad that Guille doesn't put out the energy it takes to get a team to the final... or even the semis. I know Guille wants to play, but from a selfish viewpoint, it would be better for him not to play on the DC team.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 09:57 AM   #93
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest, we don't know what David really said. There is certainly something going on since Guille already talked about it last week, but "it's either him or me" sounds a little bit harsh.

That said, I completely agree with you! I always have mixed feelings about the Argentinian DC team and Guille playing DC (even though I'm a big DC fan in general). I know he'd love to play the tie in Argentina and it will probably hurt him if David wants to take him out of the team; but I won't be sad if he doesn't play DC this year.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 04:24 PM   #94
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He'd like to be a young father, and certainly not like Agassi who continues playing with his children watching him in the gallery. He doesn't know if he's going to retire at 26 or 30 (I hope I got this part wrong! ), he just wants to be a young father (like his own mother, she is 41 now). But he's not ready yet.
Nope you got it right -.- 26 is crazy. Trust me, he's not gonna miss the Olympics so retiring at 26 is out of the question Maybe 29 or sumthin'.
Numbers! I like numbers...numbers say Guille's mom was 18 when she had him @.@ and his dad is 9 years older than his mom. I'm 19 and my mom is 54...my dad is 66.

As for all this DC stuff, I think David is being very dramatic about the whole thing hellevenidon'tpmsthatbad BUT actually I think everything is gonna be a'ight. The whole team was fine 'til Luli got bright and added gaudio. *flashbacks of WTC* Actually I wouldn't mind either if Guille didn't play DC. But of course he would.

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 05:45 PM   #95
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

We don't know, I'm always suspicious with the rumours in the Argentine press, maybe David never said that, maybe he said that only for the first round (they obviously don't need to play against Sweden on clay with 3 top ten players, one of them sitting on the reserve bench). Maybe he just doesn't want to play with Guille and Gastón in the same team, it must be weird for the whole team indeed, even though they do their best to behave normally.
But it seems so useless to discuss that now, not knowing how they all will play next year, if they will be fit, etc. I can't believe David said that in general – or he's gotten seriously big-headed after the TMC!

Last edited by Truc : 12-31-2005 at 06:32 PM.
Old 01-05-2006, 03:18 AM   #96
country flag napki

napki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, i was away for only a week and it seems like i missed a lifetime! Thanks for the article and the translations.

Wimbledon?
umm. more than RG. starting next year. Guille. wimbledon.
I'm all for seeing Guille advance farther on grass, especially in GS event!
Nadal also said that he wants to win Wimbledon more than RG. What's up with the guys who're obviously better on clay talking about their sudden desire of winning wimbledon?

And i'm not sure what to make of David's words, if indeed he said that.
I'll count on you guys to post anything new that clarifies this matter, since some of you, it seems, have instant access to all the articles talking about Guille
napki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 07:54 AM   #97
country flag Truc

There is a long interview in LaNacion:
http://www.lanacion.com.ar/deportiva...nota_id=770159
He's talking about his slump after Bratislava, Gonzo, the serve etc.
Nothing about Wimbledon this time, don't worry, napki, he's not completely insane! It sounds very honest and quite different from the stuff in Olé.

I have no time right now, but it's easy to understand.
Old 01-06-2006, 06:11 PM   #98
country flag Truc

Nobody felt like translating the interview he gave to LaNacion?
I can post a summary, but with my bad English and my terrible Spanish, it's not so great.
Old 01-06-2006, 07:09 PM   #99
country flag psichogaucho

psichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond repute

I'll post the interview in "Then he said" but I'll translate it next Sunday when (I hope) I'll have a day off...
Be patient, fans!

I'm a proud Coron! Viva el Mago!

What do you think I mean when I say that I need you?
psichogaucho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 03:32 AM   #100

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I've gone over the first one PS posted in the "then he said" thread. I used a translator (which sucks) but it's a very good interview Can't wait for sunday! I have the day off too

Old 01-07-2006, 03:53 AM   #101
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nobody felt like translating the interview he gave to LaNacion?
I can post a summary, but with my bad English and my terrible Spanish, it's not so great.
What are you talking about??? Your English is WUNDERBAR!!!

MAGNIFIQUE!!!

FABULOSO!!
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 04:11 AM   #102

Star is right ya know!

Old 01-07-2006, 06:51 AM   #103
country flag Pearl

Pearl has a reputation beyond reputePearl has a reputation beyond reputePearl has a reputation beyond reputePearl has a reputation beyond reputePearl has a reputation beyond reputePearl has a reputation beyond reputePearl has a reputation beyond reputePearl has a reputation beyond reputePearl has a reputation beyond reputePearl has a reputation beyond reputePearl has a reputation beyond repute

Thank u, Truc and psichogaucho!!
I can't wait for the translation!

Truc, your English is so great and your Spanish is also good!
My English is poor and I know little Spanish...
Pearl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 10:29 AM   #104
country flag Truc

That would be fantastic, psicho!
The interview is awfully long, take your time, we'll be patient.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star
What are you talking about??? Your English is WUNDERBAR!!!
Thanks, but I was not fishing for compliments. That' really how I feel, I would be so glad to translate articles for you – I'm a translator, that's my job in "real life", but unfortunately for the wrong languages!

(It's great if my English sounds OK to you, but for me, it still feels like I know about 100 words and have to tell everything with those 100 words, it takes me ages to explain something!
That's why Guille has got my full support for the interviews in English, I wouldn't give interviews in English either if I were him, you feel so limited when you want to say something.)
Old 01-07-2006, 12:19 PM   #105

Wow you're a translator!! Cool! What languages??? Wish I was at least bilingual