Pope Signals Openness to Gay Priests - WaPo - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-01-2013, 02:44 PM   #61
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pope Signals Openness to Gay Priests - WaPo

Well, Lenders was banned for saying a moderator wasn't doing a good job so I don't expect free speech here.
BauerAlmeida is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2013, 03:02 PM   #62
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
Pure censorship.

Let people say what they want for goodness' sake. We're not eight-year-olds.
Take it to Verticalscope or make your own forum
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 04:18 PM   #63
country flag Nolesaurus

Nolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You're confusing equality with sameness.

We're talking about equality of rights here.
Equality leads to sameness and you are arguing for the same rights without the same obligations and social structure.
I can also say that equality is always brought on when someone wants to get a bigger share and yet they never stop once
they get something, they just move their goals. Yet these people never talk about equality in the economy and capitalism
where some people may earn thousand times more than someone else in an organization. It seems to me like all this talk
of "equality" is just meant to cover up some of the real inequalities out there.

Quote:
Semantics, nothing more. Call it gayness if you want, what does it matter.
They call it whatever they want in order to usurp their place in society.
But these people are not sexual since they can't procreate nor are they gay since they are always complaining about how sad their life is and
how everyone needs to give them some more rights. They even ripped off a Buddhist flag to project themselves as "gay" but not everyone is fooled.

Quote:
You are wrong. Do your research.
Is that supposed to convince me?
I said that there are no "homosexual" animals in nature unless in a species with very competitive mating selection.
Obviously I did my research and you didn't, instead only projecting wishful thinking and launching personal insults.
Nolesaurus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:16 PM   #64
country flag Htom Sirveaux

Htom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunyabeezwax View Post
There is really no response I can give to this. Nothing. It is so outside the scope of sanity that all I can do is marvel at it. Well done, sir.
What the hell, I'll give it a try:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolesaurus View Post
But these people are not sexual since they can't procreate nor are they gay since they are always complaining about how sad their life is and
how everyone needs to give them some more rights. They even ripped off a Buddhist flag to project themselves as "gay" but not everyone is fooled.
So men and women who have 'sex' with no intention and/or capability of reproducing are actually NOT having sex and therefore not displaying behavior that would be evidence of heterosexuality?

And while your point on the subject is hilariously irrelevant, I believe the rainbow flag is by coincidence much more similar to Inca flag patterns than anything from Buddhism. Perhaps this similarity would be more to your liking as most indigenous Americans that I've seen maintain a rather severe expression most of the time; nothing 'gay' about them.
Htom Sirveaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:27 PM   #65
country flag Nunyabeezwax

Nunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htom Sirveaux View Post

So men and women who have 'sex' with no intention and/or capability of reproducing are actually NOT having sex and therefore not displaying behavior that would be evidence of heterosexuality?
So sex with a condom is not actually sex? Oh man, I've had so much less of it than I thought.

Nunyabeezwax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:31 PM   #66
country flag Htom Sirveaux

Htom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunyabeezwax View Post
So sex with a condom is not actually sex? Oh man, I've had so much less of it than I thought.
Right, not to mention sex with sterile/infertile people, oral sex, anal sex or even just using the rhythm and pull out methods.

On a positive note, I think this guy might have done well in the Clinton administration.
Htom Sirveaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:35 PM   #67
country flag Nunyabeezwax

Nunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond repute

My new euphemism for it is going to be "capture the flag." I thank you for that Nolesaurus.

Nunyabeezwax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:57 PM   #68
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolesaurus View Post

In promoting gay rights, you have probably done more than anyone else on MTF. Keep up the good work.

PS There are many gay married men, procreating quite successfully. It may not be what their hearts would prefer, but in intolerant societies they sometimes consider it necessary.

Last edited by buddyholly : 08-01-2013 at 06:04 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:05 PM   #69
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, so that wraps it up then.

In summary, we saw that:

1) It's not the RCC's or any other club's job to judge those on the outside, but on the inside.
2) We are not living in the old testament, and gay people are to be treated with love and respect in society by Christians.
3) We are all subject to the creeds of various religious institutions once we decide to join.
4) Both hetero and homo must conform to society's anti-lewdness laws, and gay dudes in particular must resist the urge to display their Johnsons or buttocks in public.
5) It would have been nice to complete the list with this particular prime number.

I want everyone to hug now

T.V, calm down, I know your the zealous new guy. You've been a very busy boy indeed.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:09 PM   #70
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

It's "you're" Anyway, merely answering the question(s), nothing more
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:16 PM   #71
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Ok, so that wraps it up then.

In summary, we saw that:

1) It's not the RCC's or any other club's job to judge those on the outside, but on the inside.
2) We are not living in the old testament, and gay people are to be treated with love and respect in society by Christians.
3) We are all subject to the creeds of various religious institutions once we decide to join.
4) Both hetero and homo must conform to society's anti-lewdness laws, and gay dudes in particular must resist the urge to display their Johnsons or buttocks in public.
5) It would have been nice to complete the list with this particular prime number.

I want everyone to hug now

T.V, calm down, I know your the zealous new guy. You've been a very busy boy indeed.

things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:38 PM   #72
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
It's "you're" Anyway, merely answering the question(s), nothing more
Thanks, I always welcome a good proofreader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post

YOU did it Punky! YOU taught us how!
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:41 PM   #73
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
YOU did it Punky! YOU taught us how!
i know theres a hugger inside of u.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:46 AM   #74
country flag Nolesaurus

Nolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
In promoting gay rights, you have probably done more than anyone else on MTF. Keep up the good work.

PS There are many gay married men, procreating quite successfully. It may not be what their hearts would prefer, but in intolerant societies they sometimes consider it necessary.
How condescending, did you forget to call me a "closeted gay" just to put the doubt in my mind and put yourself as morally superior?
And I don't think gays should be forced to procreate at all. I absolutelly support their choice not to. Where is the Darwin in all of this?
Old 08-02-2013, 04:01 AM   #75
country flag Nolesaurus

Quote:
What the hell, I'll give it a try:

In theory a man and a woman can always procreate unless she is past menopause so in theory it is sex.

Quote:
And while your point on the subject is hilariously irrelevant, I believe the rainbow flag is by coincidence much more similar to Inca flag patterns than anything from Buddhism. Perhaps this similarity would be more to your liking as most indigenous Americans that I've seen maintain a rather severe expression most of the time; nothing 'gay' about them.
They ripped it off from someone just to make them selves feel good and innocuous.
Once the homosexuals stop whining and crying and demanding and moralizing, then they just might start acting gay. Right now , it just seems like an extortion attempt by a tiny minority of population.