==Chica Chat Archives Part 4== - Page 334 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 10:08 AM   #4996
country flag I_Dasco

I_Dasco has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dasco has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dasco has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dasco has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dasco has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dasco has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dasco has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dasco has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dasco has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dasco has a reputation beyond reputeI_Dasco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*~Nando's Chicas' & Chico Milan's Chillin' Cheery Chat World~*~

If someone call him Fever.. Hope he understan they r calling him )
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2010, 11:26 AM   #4997
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute

FeVer is a good marketing name...like if he is to bring out a clothing range or cologne or whatever his plans were i think FeVer is great for that! but to actually call him that is just weird...unless your trying to be fangirly and your holding a sign that says something like "Nando gives me FeVer" ...but then i still think thats weird. nando is much easier except it reminds me of chicken, so i too prefer to call him Fer which is easy to say and its 3 letters long and im lazy with names and will make a nickname out of anything to save having to say/type full names

cute bunny by the way, i have one aswell her names...Bunny original name huh? she has an eye infection atm though and she ate the lino in her cage which im guessing isn't a good thing for her to do
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
Q:What sound do you hate? -A:When Maria Sharapova plays tennis-[JuanMonaco][♥]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
xohxmyx is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-11-2010, 12:34 PM   #4998
country flag Ales_Alessandra

Ales_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Carlita*~ View Post
oh Im sure it's for the double meaning of the word... so FeVer is the feeling he will make people feel.... it's not a name, it's a thing a product if you like. I'll stick to Fer, since that's his name I doubt that if you see him and call him FeVer he will react and if he does, then he has seriously lost the plot

yeah..saw Carlos I had hoped he would get more points on the board...... Got a feeling he might use his protected ranking for Roland Garros and maybe Umag and then call it quits....
I would never call him by Fever, that really sounds strange! Fer, Nando it is!

I felt really hurt by watching Carlos yesterday, I know the end is in the corner, but hope for a better way to leave. yeah, maybe a good run in Umag, one of his fav. tourn would be a great farewell! Sure now with his little girl on the way he will find much more joy! Still can't stand much Carolina, tough! Flavia lost today, never wish go trough all she has been! Anyway, as long as he is happy, fine for me!
back to the FeVer discussion, I think the fangirl thing will never leave me! Kidding, I'm not like crazy, it was just a kind joke with Nando's moment and how he got me! If he ever pass in front of me I would just probably smile, never jump into the poor guy and make anything weird. I'm probably kind old for that! Still a picture wouldn't hurt!
to all, I think Nando is pretty much up for any support, fangirl or not!

MOYA!
Спасибо SAFIN!

GUGA, OBRIGADA!

Rafa-Nole-Ernie-Ferru-Feli-Juanqui-Murray-Bellucci-Nalby-Feńa-Youznhy-Andreev
Ales_Alessandra is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-11-2010, 12:40 PM   #4999
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xohxmyx View Post
FeVer is a good marketing name...like if he is to bring out a clothing range or cologne or whatever his plans were i think FeVer is great for that! but to actually call him that is just weird...unless your trying to be fangirly and your holding a sign that says something like "Nando gives me FeVer" ...but then i still think thats weird. nando is much easier except it reminds me of chicken, so i too prefer to call him Fer which is easy to say and its 3 letters long and im lazy with names and will make a nickname out of anything to save having to say/type full names

cute bunny by the way, i have one aswell her names...Bunny original name huh? she has an eye infection atm though and she ate the lino in her cage which im guessing isn't a good thing for her to do
exactly! A marketing name! Or like Ales has in her signature: the fever hit me.

I think if I said hey Fever!!! I think he would if he would react at all

Fer is a good name Nando's Chicken... indeed
Carlita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-11-2010, 12:41 PM   #5000
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ales_Alessandra View Post
I would never call him by Fever, that really sounds strange! Fer, Nando it is!

I felt really hurt by watching Carlos yesterday, I know the end is in the corner, but hope for a better way to leave. yeah, maybe a good run in Umag, one of his fav. tourn would be a great farewell! Sure now with his little girl on the way he will find much more joy! Still can't stand much Carolina, tough! Flavia lost today, never wish go trough all she has been! Anyway, as long as he is happy, fine for me!
back to the FeVer discussion, I think the fangirl thing will never leave me! Kidding, I'm not like crazy, it was just a kind joke with Nando's moment and how he got me! If he ever pass in front of me I would just probably smile, never jump into the poor guy and make anything weird. I'm probably kind old for that! Still a picture wouldn't hurt!
to all, I think Nando is pretty much up for any support, fangirl or not!
yeah not easy to watch Carlos I also tried to stay away from mtf's GM...coz that wouldnt have been good for me, or those attacking Moya
Old 05-11-2010, 12:42 PM   #5001
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

ooh time for a new chat thing!

see you in the other one!
Closed Thread