==Chica Chat Archives Part 4== - Page 319 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 09:13 PM   #4771
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*~Nando's Chicas' & Chico Milan's Chillin' Cheery Chat World~*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gl3nnVD View Post
First Arie, now this guy... what is happening?!
well this is not that weird for this part of the country really.

The most "hilarious' bit is that they will try to find a solution which is why he didnt get fired but suspended. I mean...like what?! Make him put cream on his skin for 3 weeks and he won't be gay anymore?! Maybe take a pill and it will all be miraculously gone?
Carlita is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2009, 09:16 PM   #4772
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eimear O'Mahony View Post
Muchas Gracias Carlita!!! Estaré muy féliz aqui pienso! I live in Waterford which is in the South East (at the very bottom of the country) Its a 3 hour drive from Dublin but its a nice place to live. You'll really like Dublin if you get to go. The shopping is great, the people are lovely and its always nice for concerts etc You'll have a great time if you go there. I love U2 myself! De que parte de Espana vienes?
Well apart from Buenos Aires, Dublin is high on my list "to go see". And to see U2 in their hometown would be so fantastic!!

Im not from Spain actually the flags are deceiving in this place Im from the Netherlands, close to Rotterdam I'd love to live in Barcelona though
Old 05-19-2009, 09:20 PM   #4773
country flag Eimear O'Mahony

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Dublin is great for concerts. I've been to quite a few and I've always enjoyed them ... ah I see. Carlita is a Spanish sounding name and then the flag and I put two and two together and come up with five it seems I've never been to the Netherlands. I'd love to go though. My parents have been to Amsterdam and they've loved every minute of it

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Also liking ... LOPEZ, VERDASCOand NADAL

The Adidas Boys - Impossible is Nothing
Eimear O'Mahony is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-19-2009, 09:29 PM   #4774
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

no you came up with 4

It would be great, U2 in Dublin I hope it won't be too difficult to get tickets. If this country is anything to go by...then Always tough to get U2 tickets....
Old 05-19-2009, 09:33 PM   #4775

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

So you're Spanish in your heart then? Hmmm ticketmaster.ie is where I usually get my tickets for concerts in Dublin. I wonder if it would allow you to access that site and buy the tickets from there? They're usually really good for tickets

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 05-19-2009, 09:55 PM   #4776
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Yes, the heart is red/yellow

my friend has a membership for the U2 fanclub thing...that might help

okay time to go nice talking to you! See you soon!
Old 05-19-2009, 10:00 PM   #4777

I know what you mean My heart is blue, white and red and always has been since I studied French Nice talking to you too Carlita! Hope to talk to you soon and I hope you get sorted with the tickets!

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 05-20-2009, 05:36 AM   #4778
country flag Eruwen
Nando Chica

Eruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Eimear! You chose the right spot to come to, this place rocks!

Fernando Verdasco

Rafael Nadal | Feliciano Lopez | Pablo Andujar | Jeremy Chardy | Simone Bolelli | Marco Chiudinelli
Eruwen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-20-2009, 08:48 AM   #4779
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Eimear,welcome here sweetie

All this Dublin talk,I gotta arrange to go there soon (Not for U2 concert though - much as I love them? What would be your favourite U2 track Eim and Carlita?

Mine is Beautiful Day

I would love to see them Live - they're just as good as in the recording studio

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club

Last edited by patchett : 05-20-2009 at 08:56 AM.
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-20-2009, 11:23 AM   #4780
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

ooh I love so many U2 songs

I guess my alltime favourite would have to be:

With or Without You

Old 05-20-2009, 11:25 AM   #4781
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

my no.2 is:

and no.3:

see, I just can't choose
Old 05-20-2009, 05:51 PM   #4782

Di!!! I didn't realise you were here too babes. Great to see you Thanks for the welcome Eruwen Great song choices Carlita. I love those. My favourites are With Or Without You, Beautiful Day and then my favourite is 'Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For' purely because we sang that with the Omagh Cross Community Choir and it has a lot of emotional memories for me. Di, you'd better come to Dublin. My car is just itching for a drive up there

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 05-20-2009, 08:29 PM   #4783
country flag Jenrios
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Jenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond repute

Hola Chicas! Been up to my eyes in work yet again, but the holidays start on Friday - and I'm off to RG! Catch up when I get back! Vamos Fer!!!!

Marcelo has an enormous talent. Gaudio, RG champion 2004

"Rios ... he has a beautiful game, great forehand and great touch," Federer, World number 1

Guillermo Coria: "Ríos and Vilas are my two idols"
Jenrios is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-20-2009, 09:24 PM   #4784
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

I have also been busy with work and everything and haven´t been here in Nando land that much lately...

Hope everyone is doing fine And big welcome to Eimear And in case you should wonder....I am not from Sweden either But I am surely swedish in heart And a little spanish in heart as well My "real" nationality is German and I live in Hamburg I am sure you will enjoy your time here in this forum

Jen, nice to see you again And I am also going to RG, would be nice to see you now that we missed 1 or 2 years ago...

Have a nice free day tomorrow, everyone (I guess it is a national holiday everywhere, no?)

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-21-2009, 06:53 AM   #4785
country flag Eruwen
Nando Chica

Eruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond repute

Same here... Busy with work! Actually, extremely busy with work I've been working my as off the last 2 weeks... but it seems to be paying off! Today is a national holiday, and tomorrow I have a "forced day off" so it's already weekend for me

I'm going to buy my ipod today! That is, if I can find a store that has the one I want in stock...

Have a lovely day chicas!

Fernando Verdasco

Rafael Nadal | Feliciano Lopez | Pablo Andujar | Jeremy Chardy | Simone Bolelli | Marco Chiudinelli
Eruwen is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread