~*Litita's and Ted's Cosy Café - Season 2! *~ - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 05:39 PM   #1
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute
Talking ~*Litita's and Ted's Cosy Café - Season 2! *~

welcome to Lilita's and Ted's Cosy Café - Season 2!

Cosy Café Season 1

Owner's note
  • we shall remind people this thread is not a second castle, sorry This thread is cosy, and intimate.
  • we don't think "hello" messages should be over-employed, neither should music-related posts. This topic is very general, and is centered around a very innocent sense of humour.
  • Even if the forum isn't a private place, we would like the cosy café posters to feel invited there.
  • We do like to get to know eachother, around questions or games.
  • It's only natural to read back, don't just pop up and leave.
Thank you

Carlita and Tedlesurfeur

Here are the café members :
Carlita (Sjoukje)
tedlesurfeur (Ted)
Denaon (Dani)
scoobs (Chris)
NicolasKiefer44 (Mike)
-Eve- (Eva)
Kezzi (Eliane)
P.Antonius (Jean-Marc)
Catchie (Fenna)
Clashcityrocker (Duncan)
Eruwen (Gaby)

rtgy - (Yavor) - MIA?
:zaz: - (Mia) - MIA?

We do *not* tolerate gross or too crude comments ^^ but are overall very open minded. We like to play games at times and ask each other questions.
We also like to laugh a whole lot, and that's what our mascotte embodies

Code:
Each week, fill in the form and send it to me.
Code:

This week , I [ ] posted one or two cosy café pictures [175pts] [ ] posted quite a few cosy café pictures (at least three) [250 pts] [ ] wrote café club stories [500 pts pack] [ ] answered correctly to trivia questions. Number of questions answered correctly : ______ [100 pt per question] [ ] won points for some other game. Number of points won : ______ [ ] asked the club members at least five trivia questions. [500 pts pack] [ ] created a game. [500 pts]
My total :
WELCOME

Last edited by Carlita : 06-06-2010 at 09:19 PM.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-22-2010, 05:55 PM   #2
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*Litita's and Ted's Cosy Café - Season 2! *~

*Opens the doors and sweeps the doorstep*

Old 04-22-2010, 05:58 PM   #3
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute

you know how to picture situations.

*salutes Chris, and enters the renewed Café....trips over and loses two teeth*

Gato Gaudio
Denaon is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-22-2010, 06:00 PM   #4
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denaon View Post
you know how to picture situations.

*salutes Chris, and enters the renewed Café....trips over and loses two teeth*
well that's not good!

did your amnesia mean you forgot how to enter a building too?
Old 04-22-2010, 06:03 PM   #5
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
well that's not good!

did your amnesia mean you forgot how to enter a building too?
what do you mean? And why am I bleeding?

Well...I don't know what you use to polish the floors...

Gato Gaudio
Old 04-22-2010, 06:04 PM   #6
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

Quote:
what do you mean? And why am I bleeding?

Well...I don't know what you use to polish the floors...
Oh I do what I'm told - Ted told me to use that grease....

Old 04-22-2010, 06:06 PM   #7
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Quote:
Oh I do what I'm told - Ted told me to use that grease....

Ah....the same one he uses for the hot sessions
Ok...I won't sue you....I need my job

Gato Gaudio
Old 04-22-2010, 06:08 PM   #8
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

Quote:
Ah....the same one he uses for the hot sessions
Ok...I won't sue you....I need my job
I don't know what else he uses it for, I just know sometimes I'm told that the staff washroom is off-limits
Old 04-22-2010, 06:14 PM   #9
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

*enters the Café, gives Dani the number of her dentist and waves very enthusiastically at Chris and the rest of the Café*
And I'm saying: "Helloooo" with that.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:15 PM   #10
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
*enters the Café, gives Dani the number of her dentist and waves very enthusiastically at Chris and the rest of the Café*

How was dinner?
Old 04-22-2010, 06:18 PM   #11
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

How was dinner?
Good, just penne with a simple tomato sauce and a little balsamic vinegar.
I'm still deciding if I want a second plate.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:23 PM   #12
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Ohh...shankyou

Quote:
I don't know what else he uses it for, I just know sometimes I'm told that the staff washroom is off-limits
and that's quite a frequent situation I might add

Gato Gaudio
Old 04-22-2010, 06:24 PM   #13
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

I re-did the title sequence for season 2 - everyone should check it out when they can
Old 04-22-2010, 06:28 PM   #14
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Just stopping by to say that title sequence is ace
Old 04-22-2010, 06:36 PM   #15
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

Thanks

I better start fixing dinner, plus we have our second prime-ministerial debate tonight, should be amusing.

Who the hell would want to lead this country? It's a mess
Closed Thread