This is Where I WOULD put My Toronto and Montreal Pics... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-30-2002, 06:21 AM   #1
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy This is Where I WOULD put My Toronto and Montreal Pics...

That I just scanned.

But of course the site waits untill I finally realize my freind beside me has a scanner to decide we can't post image files.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2002, 06:22 AM   #2

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

I would just like to at my luck.

I now have 20 damn pictures of Ferrero, and likely about 22 of others sitting on my harddrive, doing nothing.

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 11-30-2002, 10:27 PM   #3

ooh oooh good news!

Someone is helping me make a geocities site (alright, so he's doing it all himself, but still) - so that i will be able to post a link and you can see them

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 11-30-2002, 10:42 PM   #4
Vera

Vera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, Rebecca. .

Montreal last year?
Vera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2002, 11:10 PM   #5
Layla

Layla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Rebecca
ooh oooh good news!

Someone is helping me make a geocities site (alright, so he's doing it all himself, but still) - so that i will be able to post a link and you can see them
Excellent! I hope it doesn't take too long.

The timing on this really does suck. I was going to suggest that you post them on the wtaworld, either in the atp section or in the Marshy Forest thread.

But at least you finally found a scanner!
Layla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2002, 11:11 PM   #6

Well I didn't scan all my pics yet.

There is one from montreal last year, and the rest from Toronto and US OPen this year.

www.geocities.com/becca_becca_11

It's a directory, and you have to click on the pics to figure out which is which... half are of Ferrero. The rest vary between Roddick, Lapentti, Fabrice, Henman, Kiefer, Nalbandian, Robredo and some others.

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 11-30-2002, 11:12 PM   #7

Some of them are huge though.

Since it's the first time I've used a scanner I didn't know untill I was almostdone that i could make them smaller

But yeah - if any of them are good, you can use them on your site tennishack - you'd have to resize them first though

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 11-30-2002, 11:14 PM   #8

Eventually all the Ferrero ones will be here

http://www.geocities.com/becca_becca_11/ferrero1.html

and here

http://www.geocities.com/becca_becca_11/ferrero2.html

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 11-30-2002, 11:15 PM   #9

And as you can see, my photography skills are often lacking and i often take lame pics...

But a few are good

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 11-30-2002, 11:15 PM   #10

I should so add - the US Open picstures turned out terrible ... I blame it on the hair

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 12-01-2002, 12:12 AM   #11
Layla

Layla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, these pics were totally worth the wait. Great close-ups. I love the huge ones, they make Juanqui seem so close. Seriously, great job Becca! You should go to more tournaments and provide us with pics.

Thank you so much for this.

And lol, you SHOULD blame it on the hair.
Old 12-01-2002, 12:19 AM   #12

Some of the pics of other players turned out REALLY well - like the one of Kiefer might be the best I have taken.

I have many that I didnt scan, but will eventually.

The site keeps crashing though because the pics are so big or something lol. So yeah - it will be back up in an hour now lol.

And the guy who did it for me put me on there without me knowing LOL.

The two of Fed turned out quite well was all.

And the "Kafelinibutt" photo - as I like to call it - turned out well too. If you've seen it you understand why I call it that

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 12-01-2002, 12:30 AM   #13
Layla

LOL! No, I've only seen some of Ferrero's pics before the sight crashed. I'll check them out tomorrow.
Old 12-01-2002, 12:50 AM   #14
SanTaureau Fan

SanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond repute

who cares if the website keeps crashing, who wants to see all those fererro pics anyway
SanTaureau Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2002, 12:51 AM   #15

*slap* Bagel.

The site has been up for2 hours now and has crashed three times

But thank the Bagel for doing it even if geocities is dumb

Chocking makes me sad.