Mens Tennis Forums banner

Andre's linesmen arent very good tonight...

755 views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  jmp 
#1 ·
He's just won the first set anyway. But the linesmen have made some mistakes and Andre has got mad at them a couple of times.

#2 ·
Andre's linesmen? he owns them?

Pavel just got a horrific line call :mad:

#4 ·
More or less the biggest thing that has gone against Agassi was a let on the first serve by Pavel that was out, but Pavel got another first serve. Pavel got gipped big time on a huge point.

#8 ·
I loved that close-up on Steffi and Jaden when Andre was giving the crowd his traditional blessing lol steffi and jaden looked so sweet together...

#9 ·
joseluismb said:
I loved that close-up on Steffi and Jaden when Andre was giving the crowd his traditional blessing lol steffi and jaden looked so sweet together...
how come we never see jazz-elle? :confused: i hope all is well with her.

#18 ·
tall_one said:
maybe she a fussy kid who won't be quite very long so Steffi leaves her with the nanny :shrug:
I think we haven't seen the youngest because the desert nights get very cold. We didn't see Jaden when he was a newborn too often. Now he can sort of understand what's going on and handle the weather conditions.
====

I thought the ump tried to keep order. But, the lines people were very poor. The break point call that went against Pavel was bad. But, I was really upset when the ump let his score stand at 30-0 for Andre because he called the score before the linesman finally made the correct call. Pavel was fighting as hard as he could. The lines mess just made an underdog situation even worse.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.