Re: Tennis Tipping - U.S. Open - OOP for Friday #982
Monday diffs - singles
I don't know if it happened to have a final so close.. kinda long to explain everything but I prefer to be complete
02:02 | (6) sergiodmm (BRA) vs. (Q) VamosRafaNadal (ESP) (SRs: 1-1) - Same winners; SR Diffs: none
It s kinda complicated story as both picked Nadal 32.
1st: Difference in PTS: sergiodmm: NADAL 63 46 76 36 64
vamosrafanadal : NADAL 4-6 7-6 6-4 3-6 6-3
2nd: remind of the rules:
PTS gives points based in:
1) Correct scoreline: when you give the exact right score for a/the player/players in a match;
each correct scoreline = 3 pts
2) Correct order of sets: when you pick the correct winner of one or more sets;
1 set = 1 pts/ 2 set = 4 pts/ 3 set = 7 pts/ 4 sets= 10 pts
3) Both players picked wrong winner: the player gets 2 points for each set they give to the correct winner.
3rd application to the rules to the PTS:
Difference of order of set: sergio = Nadal 1st set/ Djoko 2nd set vs Vamosrafa= Djoko 1st set/ Nadal 2nd set
Different of score line: none..
So everythink depends of who wins the 1st and 2nd set
- If Nadal 1st/ Djoko 2nd => sergiodmm would win the title
- If Djoko 1st / Nadal 2nd => vamosrafanadal would win the title
- If Djoko or Nadal wons the 2 first => tie and the match would go to CB
Re: Tennis Tipping - U.S. Open - Congrats to sergiodmm and Elirj70/Dexter
Nadal !!!! Wow, I´m in exctasy !!! Great Match Eland/Zberg your pick in Wawrinka was too close to be the better pick ever !!!
BEST TT RESULTS & RANKINGS
SINGLES: TT RNK: 69 (Best 62) like Giraldo CHAMPION OF CH Marbella (2012) ITF Brownsville (2013) CH Le Gosier (2013)
DOUBLES: TT RNK: 04(Best 02) like Alexander Peya CHAMPION OF ATP Umag 2010 (Elirj70) WIMBLEDON 2011 (Elirj70) CH SZCZECIN 2011(coolfish1103) ATP Rotterdam 2013(Elirj70) MS1000 Monte Carlo 2013 (Elirj70) USOPEN 2013 (Elirj70)
Favorite Players: Wawrinka, Youzhny, Dimitrov, Kohlschreiber, Gasquet and Tursunov