New season... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-27-2002, 01:10 AM   #1
country flag Dissident

Dissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond repute
Default New season...

...new clothing...

Guga with new uniform.

PS - I translated the whole article from Guga´s site, but the god damned board disconected me in the meanwhile and I lost everything. Not in a million years I will do all that again.

TWENTY!
'97 ROLAND GARROS, '98 Stuttgart, '98 Mallorca, '99 MONTE CARLO, '99 ROMA, '00 Santiago, '00 HAMBURG, '00 ROLAND GARROS, '00 Indianapolis, '00 MASTERS CUP LISBOA, '01 Buenos Aires, '01 Acapulco, '01 MONTE CARLO, '01 ROLAND GARROS, '01 Stuttgart, '01 CINCINNATI, '02 Costa do Sauipe, '03 Auckland, '03 St. Petersburg, '04 Costa do Sauipe.
Dissident is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2002, 01:21 AM   #2
country flag TennisHack

TennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh, Guga in blue!

You will be missed, Michel Kratochvil!
TennisHack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 01:27 AM   #3
country flag Dissident

Dissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond repute

I liked the orange better.

TWENTY!
'97 ROLAND GARROS, '98 Stuttgart, '98 Mallorca, '99 MONTE CARLO, '99 ROMA, '00 Santiago, '00 HAMBURG, '00 ROLAND GARROS, '00 Indianapolis, '00 MASTERS CUP LISBOA, '01 Buenos Aires, '01 Acapulco, '01 MONTE CARLO, '01 ROLAND GARROS, '01 Stuttgart, '01 CINCINNATI, '02 Costa do Sauipe, '03 Auckland, '03 St. Petersburg, '04 Costa do Sauipe.
Old 12-27-2002, 01:41 AM   #4
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute

I miss the brown... yes I miss the brown. Those were the days...
NALBANDIAN --> Benneteau --> Davydenko --> Mathieu -->
TURSUNOV --> Mantilla --> KIEFER --> NADAL -->
Karlovic --> Odesnik --> Stepanek --> Monfils -->
??

Oliver Cromwell lay buried and dead. Hee-haw. Buried and dead.
Gonzo Hates Me! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 01:50 AM   #5
Lily

Lily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond repute

helping Dissident out

GUGA PLAYS OF BLUE And WHITE IN 2003

Source: TEAM GUGA

After one year playing with the shirt orange and shorts blue marine, Gustavo Kuerten will start 2003 of new colors. The Olympikus, its sponsor of esportivo material, produced a uniform as Guga wanted, blue and white.
The tricampe“o of Roland Garros, that is in Cambori™, making the daily pay-season and travels for the Oceania in day 01, participated of all the phases of production of its new uniform, since the choice of the color, in common agreement with the Olympikus, until design.
"In the last year also she had chosen the color but of this time people had more time to see design and to participate of all the phases until the uniform to be ready. Taste of glad colors and I asked for the blue swimming pool and the white, that I find that they are colors that have to see with me and also they are light to play in one day hot, said Guga.
The shirt of the Brazilian is blue swimming pool with details blank and shorts in contrast, white with details in blue swimming pool. The shirt of pairs follows the same line of the passed year, being white with details in blue swimming pool. The tennis will be blue and gray. As much the shirt how much the tennis, is prepared with the highest technology. In the shirt he is used the fabric with technology Dry Action, that quickly facilitates to the air circulation, eliminating the sweat and in the tennis, made to size for Guga, are used the technologies Evaflow Ultra and Supporter.
"I wait that the staff likes. I found show, adored and I take that everybody uses. My shirt was very legal in this first year of partnership with the Olympikus to see the staff using, that was a thing that did not happen very. She is one of the great differences to be to the side of a company
Brazilian."
In the total, in the year of 2002, 70 a thousand parts of the line of tennis of the Olympikus had been vendidas.
The estrČia of Guga with the new uniform already will happen in the first match of the new season, in Auckland, the New Zel’ndia and the fans do not go to need to wait very to acquire the new uniform of Guga. It will be for sale in the store from the first fortnight of January.
The INTERNATIONAL ‚ the fans of Guga in the entire world, also will not need to wait. The parts will be vendidas in the 25 countries for where the Olympikus exports and also will be for sale in the site of the company (www.olympikus.com.br).

I was just on his site and also got disconnected. strange, huh...

I think Guga looks good in any color.

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice."--Rogi's motto
Lily is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 02:40 AM   #6
country flag TennisHack

TennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Dissident
I liked the orange better.
LOL, I was going to mention that perhaps this new ensemble was a little -- toned down from what I'm used to seeing, but then I remembered some of his other outfits that also weren't as loud.

Blue is my favorite color so of course I like it when my faves wear it Orange suits him better, I agree.

You will be missed, Michel Kratochvil!
TennisHack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 02:43 AM   #7
country flag Dissident

Thanks for the help Lily.

I am too lazy to do all the translation again, as the article is not that interesting anyway.

And TH, I do not like blue. And orange is one of my faves.
But as long as he wins, everything is great!

TWENTY!
Old 12-27-2002, 02:51 AM   #8
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

I think Guga is thinking about surfing instead of tennis when he request his new colour.

I think the blue tone looks better on hard court then on red clay. Orange will be better on clay.

Anyway, whatever colour he wears, he looks great!
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 06:32 PM   #9
country flag Dissident

It seems he was making a mention to his soccer team´s colors.
Avaí is blue and white.

TWENTY!
Old 01-01-2003, 01:34 AM   #10
country flag kallrose

kallrose has a reputation beyond reputekallrose has a reputation beyond reputekallrose has a reputation beyond reputekallrose has a reputation beyond reputekallrose has a reputation beyond reputekallrose has a reputation beyond reputekallrose has a reputation beyond reputekallrose has a reputation beyond reputekallrose has a reputation beyond reputekallrose has a reputation beyond reputekallrose has a reputation beyond repute

I like the new colors! Let the season begin!
Old 01-01-2003, 12:06 PM   #11
Lily

Lily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond repute

This is Guga's message in his official site...

A MESSAGE OF JOY!

And so, my friends, thank you for the affection and the energy that you gave me in 2002. Now it is time to reciprocate and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a 2003 full of peace, love, health & happiness.

I will see you next year and you can be sure that I will be taking with me your support to all the places that I will play.

Thank you.

Guga

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice."--Rogi's motto
Lily is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote