mani, come look at our sign!!! - Page 68 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-13-2005, 06:18 AM   #1006
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the "mani is not going to marry fred and george" thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkhera1
What is your username there?
dont' have one.

no one's going to be friendly and tell me the last word eh?
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2005, 06:18 AM   #1007
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin
dont' have one.

no one's going to be friendly and tell me the last word eh?
scar [:

*I should go to bed. |:*
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 06:29 AM   #1008
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

thanks natratpatwatcat
Old 12-13-2005, 03:49 PM   #1009
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroxmysox12191
Hey no one's an evolved version of me k? There's only one lover-woman and that's me (:
But we can be other people by night...or day lol.
I love the power you guys gave me
Of course you love them, you lovely loving lover love.

1026!
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 09:00 PM   #1010
country flag andyroxmysox12191

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so pissed.

I got a 79 on the 2 day Alg2 test that we took. Which is retarded cause I only got like 4 wrong and then little one points were taken off for stupid stuff.
But what really pisses me off is the fact that that she's sending in reccomendations tomorrow and I think she said that if you don't have a 90 or above average, then you're going in regular Pre-Calc than Honors. I know I most likely don't have a 90 average right now...and I think it's a waste if I took Honors Alg2 and then I go into regular pre-calc. I just think that way. And the thing that really makes my mood bad is that if I get regular, my parents are just gonna.....ugh it's gonna be bad.
Old 12-13-2005, 09:03 PM   #1011

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

I think the only good thing that came out of today was my Bio grade so far...
and seeing Jon
for Biology!
Old 12-13-2005, 09:12 PM   #1012

OH and I just have to say this (yes haha this is the 3rd post in a row....I don't feel like editing)

So I realize that the lunch I want is in a different line and my friend Angela (a junior but I know her cause we were on the tennis team together and we have Alg2 together) was in that line. and so yeah I cut in front of her cause we do things like that lol. And there was this guy behind her who's in my Spanish class and he's erm...he's like the type of kid that everyone semi calls a freak and the one that wants school and life to end lol. Basically if you tick him off, I think he'd do something to someone :/
But anyway I turn around and I'm like "hi!"
and he goes "you weren't about to cut in front of me were you?" in this creepy voice
and I said "um...well I was...do you want me to go to the back or something?"
and he stares at me for a minute and goes "if you get behind me, then you'll be ok" or something I got so freaked out that I was just like "ok!"
it's stupid though cause it makes no difference. You're gonna get lunch like 10 seconds before me lol.

But yeah it was freaky
Old 12-13-2005, 09:28 PM   #1013
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute

Manierer That creepy lunch guy sounds so wierd! Hahaha and not so much the smartie like you either d:
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 02:02 AM   #1014
Scavenger Hunter

Old 12-15-2005, 03:21 AM   #1015
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

harry christmas, mani! [:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg harry christmas everybody.jpg (6.3 KB, 4 views)
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
Old 12-15-2005, 03:25 AM   #1016
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute

Nat you rock!! just awesome av's

snaillyyy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 03:26 AM   #1017
country flag surfpinky

*blushes* fanks [:
paint is fun!
Old 12-15-2005, 03:29 AM   #1018
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute

They are just great, each one keeps getting better

snaillyyy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 03:30 AM   #1019
country flag surfpinky

[: *blushes*
Old 12-15-2005, 06:07 AM   #1020
country flag superpinkone37

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom Reigns
They are just great, each one keeps getting better
I disagree. Mine was obviously the best one.

superpinkone37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote