the DC Pics thread - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-09-2005, 09:55 PM   #16
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the DC Pics thread

Bianca, I put about 12 of your pics up on RO and let me tell you, the fans certainly appreciate the screencaps you took. Lots of hits/downloads and I'm already seeing quite a few in some of the ar.com member's siggys. Nice job.

Deb, Danielle, Amanda, if it's ok with you, please let me know which pics I can use for RO. If you don't want any of your stuff on RO that's cool too. tank ya
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums

Last edited by tangerine_dream : 03-09-2005 at 09:58 PM.
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2005, 11:19 PM   #17
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

tangy, you can take whatever pics you want.... but maybe don't take them all - pick like 20 or 30 that you like and put those up How's that?

I better get a special exclusive section

Quote:
Originally Posted by *M*
Thanks for pics. I just bought the Panasonic FZ20. I'm going to the Nasdaq-100 in a few weeks, and I can't wait to use it. I've been "practicing" taking action shots by taking pictures of moving cars, and have been quite impressed. Did you use Manual Focus or Auto-Focus? What F-stop did you use?
Cool!!! I used Auto-Focus, and the image stabilizer which I LOVE. I'm not savvy enough to use manual anything. I don't even know what an F-Stop is

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 12:48 AM   #18
country flag *M*

*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah
Cool!!! I used Auto-Focus, and the image stabilizer which I LOVE. I'm not savvy enough to use manual anything. I don't even know what an F-Stop is
I'm not the most savvy myself -- that's why I thought I'd ask to see what you did! I bought a Canon last year before the US Open. It has a 10X optical zoom with image stabilization. I discovered the Auto-Focus was too slow to capture the players in motion. Unfortunately I hadn't familiarized myself with the camera enough to use it in manual mode, and most of my pictures came out lousy. It's nice to know this camera's Auto-Focus is fast enough to use if necessary.
*M* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 12:55 AM   #19
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *M*
I'm not the most savvy myself -- that's why I thought I'd ask to see what you did! I bought a Canon last year before the US Open. It has a 10X optical zoom with image stabilization. I discovered the Auto-Focus was too slow to capture the players in motion. Unfortunately I hadn't familiarized myself with the camera enough to use it in manual mode, and most of my pictures came out lousy. It's nice to know this camera's Auto-Focus is fast enough to use if necessary.
Well, if you look at my pics, they're mostly not action shots - and I did that on purpose. I think having the shutter speed at 1/1000 sec helped - but it doesn't work too well at night b/c not enough light can get in.

I'm gonna try to experiment more at the Mercedes-Benz Cup in LA in July when I'm going the whole week and will have lots of opportunities to take pics. But with this, it was just one day so I wanted to be safe and make sure some of my pics came out Can't wait to see your results!

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 03-10-2005, 01:15 AM   #20
country flag superpinkone37

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute

aww Amanda, your hooded ones didnt turn out? Well, I have something for you then....if screen caps from my video turn out I'll go check out your pics right now Deb

superpinkone37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 01:17 AM   #21
country flag am&a

am&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond repute

*chants* screen CAPS screen CAPS!!!

sorry, that was dorky. d:
am&a is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 01:31 AM   #22

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, unidentified hot person does not look hot there. Im not even sure if that was the one I was drooling over later on lol. But OMC, most of your pictures are like better than professional ones! They're so awesome! Hahah I love how all three of us have like that exact moment when Andy bent over on our cameras lmao. Okay did I mention I love your camera? Lol, and did you know cutemax was there that day? Cuz I so didnt notice it that day lmao. But thanks so much for the pictures Deb I dont have many pics..the best ones are currently being used as the best avs ever But I cant wait to share my video as soon as my computer cooperates.

And yeah, Amanda, during Bob's match like evryone left so they told everyone to come down closer. So we went and sat right behind the US team and I was *this close* to white marat but then everyone left. We were right beind the Bryans dad and that new important usta dude which was kinda cool. Dougie was sitting up real close with a hood on but everytime he turned around my camera wasnt ready. However, Mario was sitting with his team for a while and I got some video when I realized his hood was on lmao.

Last edited by superpinkone37 : 03-10-2005 at 01:36 AM.
Old 03-10-2005, 01:36 AM   #23
country flag Deboogle!.

Aww! I am glad you like them

No, I didn't notice CuteMax until I got home and started looking through the pics, not til the next morning actually!

I can't wait to see your videoooooooooo!!

Old 03-10-2005, 05:19 AM   #24
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

very pro pics deb!

now i'm waiting on the rest of y'all's videos and pics

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 03:35 PM   #25
country flag Nishy

Nishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for nice pics Deb!

I want to share my pics that I took but I left my PC AC adaptor in the hotel and I downloaded most of the pics in my PC so I can't use right now. But they found the AC adaptor and send me so hopefuly I can share in this weekend.

I took Andy's shirtless pics(he is HOT ) but I am not so good at taking person's pics so don't expect too much.
Nishy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 06:03 PM   #26
country flag Deboogle!.

we can't wait to see! I'm so glad they found your adapter so you didn't lose stuff!

Old 03-10-2005, 07:43 PM   #27

shirtless pics? interesting....

Old 03-10-2005, 07:49 PM   #28
country flag Deboogle!.

Heh. remember you and I were both on the phone and we didn't notice til he was already putting his new shirt on? He wasn't facing our direction anyway, but still....

Old 03-10-2005, 08:22 PM   #29
country flag Nishy

Nishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond reputeNishy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpinkone37
shirtless pics? interesting....
Before Bryans match started on Saturday afternoon, he practiced (it looked like show time for me though) with Dean about uh 10 minutes that I remember. We sat the seat that was just behind DC members(players) seats so it was very close. There were also several girls watching his practice and Andy sometimes looked at them and that was cute. I just thought he is also one young guy who is seeking the girl.

I also remember after the match against Ancic, he also took his shirts off and threw towards to girls that one of them was her birth day. I just thought wow lol and he has gorgeous body! haha.
Nishy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 08:31 PM   #30
country flag Deboogle!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishy
I just thought wow lol and he has gorgeous body! haha.
I bet your husband loved that you thought this