Most memorable sports moments ever!!! - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-22-2013, 02:33 AM   #121
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Most memorable sports moments ever!!!

The cheater paying for his own cheating was a great moment not only for the Sport, but for all the humankind.

He tried to knock out Jacques, (only chance for him to be WC) but he was the one who got fucked up. Plus, for trying this stunt, FIA took out ALL of his points from the championship. Good old times when my fav team Williams made 1 and 2 in the driver championship with Villeneuve and Frentzen!

Bernard Tomic (The future)

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/4594/1ugb.jpg

João Sousa, the first portuguese ever to win an ATP singles tittle (Malaysia Open 2013)
Sauletekis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2013, 03:40 AM   #122
country flag I got the Dyoung
Banned!

I got the Dyoung has a reputation beyond reputeI got the Dyoung has a reputation beyond reputeI got the Dyoung has a reputation beyond reputeI got the Dyoung has a reputation beyond reputeI got the Dyoung has a reputation beyond reputeI got the Dyoung has a reputation beyond reputeI got the Dyoung has a reputation beyond reputeI got the Dyoung has a reputation beyond reputeI got the Dyoung has a reputation beyond reputeI got the Dyoung has a reputation beyond reputeI got the Dyoung has a reputation beyond repute

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/...ug&age=0&&tt=b
I got the Dyoung is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:24 AM   #123
country flag Gris

Gris has a reputation beyond reputeGris has a reputation beyond reputeGris has a reputation beyond reputeGris has a reputation beyond reputeGris has a reputation beyond reputeGris has a reputation beyond reputeGris has a reputation beyond reputeGris has a reputation beyond reputeGris has a reputation beyond reputeGris has a reputation beyond reputeGris has a reputation beyond repute

The moment when Chinese National Football Team secured their place in 2002 World Cup,the first and the only time that our team being able to attend this.
Old 05-22-2013, 05:34 AM   #124
country flag I got the Dyoung
Banned!

I got the Dyoung has a reputation beyond reputeI got the Dyoung has a reputation beyond reputeI got the Dyoung has a reputation beyond reputeI got the Dyoung has a reputation beyond reputeI got the Dyoung has a reputation beyond reputeI got the Dyoung has a reputation beyond reputeI got the Dyoung has a reputation beyond reputeI got the Dyoung has a reputation beyond reputeI got the Dyoung has a reputation beyond reputeI got the Dyoung has a reputation beyond reputeI got the Dyoung has a reputation beyond repute

Real talk!
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/...cl&age=0&&tt=b
I got the Dyoung is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 01:05 AM   #125
country flag jmf07

jmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauletekis View Post
The cheater paying for his own cheating was a great moment not only for the Sport, but for all the humankind.

He tried to knock out Jacques, (only chance for him to be WC) but he was the one who got fucked up. Plus, for trying this stunt, FIA took out ALL of his points from the championship. Good old times when my fav team Williams made 1 and 2 in the driver championship with Villeneuve and Frentzen!

Whilst that was pretty poor form, Schumacher's efforts off the track that he didn't seek recognition for were deserving of a lot of respect. If people were actually aware I'm sure they would all have a completely different opinion of him.
Baker (USA) - Bedene (SLO) - Bellucci (BRA) - Berta (SWE) - Cuevas (URU) - Domijan (USA) - Ebden (AUS) - Estrella (DOM) - Grigelis (LTU) - Guccione (AUS) - Heliovaara (FIN) - Kavcic (SLO) - King (BAH) - Kontinen (FIN) - Kubler (AUS) - Lajovic (SRB) - Matosevic (AUS) - McGee (IRE) - Millman (AUS) - Mitchell (AUS) - Nielsen (DEN) - Nieminen (FIN) - Paire (FRA) - Udomchoke (THA)
jmf07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 08:53 PM   #126
country flag Matthew2408

Matthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond repute

2012 Ryder Cup
2005 Champions League Final
Greece Euro 2004
2005 Ashes
2009 Soderling VS Nadal

My Personal Ones-
2012 US Open Final
2013 FA Cup Final
Matthew2408 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 02:06 PM   #127
country flag Kolya

Kolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by Kolya : 06-01-2013 at 02:09 PM.
Kolya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 08:41 PM   #128
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

1999 united win the champions league

Every time senna won a race

Ronni e o Sullivan 147 in 5 mins

Agassi winning the French to complete a real (non homogenised) career slam

Fed winning the French, I cried
Old 06-01-2013, 09:42 PM   #129
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick Top View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qifB_EU9Ymw
Probably the best basketball team that ever came out of Europe.
lol

They weren't neither close to Yugoslavia from 88-91 period. That was easily the best non American basketball team ever
samanosuke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 09:47 PM   #130
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

nothing tops this moment

samanosuke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 05:12 AM   #131
country flag Kolya

Kolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-02-2013, 05:18 AM   #132
country flag Kolya

Villeneuve vs. Pironi.

Old 06-05-2013, 01:37 AM   #133
country flag MichaelKrep

MichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond repute

Highly personal, of course (and what do you know, all football-related):

Bulgaria beating Germany in the 1994 World Cup QF
Liverpool coming from 0:3 down to win the Champions League in 2005
Levski Sofia coming from behind against Udinese to get to the UEFA Cup QF in 2006
Levski Sofia qualifying for the 2006/07 Champions League

Pistol Pete

Last edited by MichaelKrep : 06-05-2013 at 01:39 AM.
MichaelKrep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:44 AM   #134
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

1999 Treble.

GOOD LUCK IN UNRETIREMENT JOHNNY GROOVE
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:45 AM   #135
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Tsonga winning RG would be easily up there with anything here.

1999 CL final was bonkers. I was only 11 so I didn't know better and celebrated Solskjaer's goal
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote