Ukraine - Sergiy Stakhovsky - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-07-2011, 05:24 PM   #61
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ukraine - Sergiy Stakhovsky

Nice pic! He isn't looking at the ball, but you did capture the bright yellow on his shirt. On most of the pics I've seen, it turned into a soft pastel yellow, so when he got the all yellow version out in Rotterdam, it was quite a shock.
Do you have more on your website? I should take a look again soon, haven't been there for a while.
And don't worry, I'm slow too. Still have to edit and upload my pics from Rotterdam and Marseille.

Old 05-04-2011, 10:04 PM   #62
country flag AndyM

AndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond repute

Sergiy in Madrid
Attached Images
File Type: jpg S01.jpg (108.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg S02.jpg (122.8 KB, 9 views)
AndyM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 02:09 PM   #63
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I read the interview after Jamie Murray and Sergiy's first round doubles at Wimbledon. Apparently Sergiy got married, cause Jamie talks about his wife. I guess the same girl as the one I saw with him in Rotterdam. They looked like an amazing couple, so congrats to them.
http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/news/...850258394.html
Quote:
Q. Your mum was watching. I think she Tweeted that your partner had his chair nicked in the game?

JAMIE MURRAY: No, because his wife was standing behind the entrance to the court behind the umpire's chair, and they wouldn't let her sit down.

And then she did sit down, and someone came and told her to move, that she couldn't sit there. So I said, Look, have my chair hoping that they would then bring another chair for him. But she managed to sit next to my wife so it was okay, but that was why.

And then I clocked him in the ear as a well with a serve, which was a bit random. I had been serving really well the whole match, and then just threw the ball up, took a bit of a gust of wind, and then just tried to fight it and fricking hit him flush in the ear, which wasn't ideal.
The tweet they're talking about: http://twitter.com/#!/judmoo/status/83903910934364160
Old 08-04-2011, 08:04 PM   #64
country flag Kezzi

Apparently Sergiy lost his luggage while traveling to Montreal.... http://blogs.montrealgazette.com/201...cs-aug-3-2011/
I think the airlines can delay his shirts more frequently.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:07 PM   #65
country flag Kezzi

And while I'm at it, Sergiy was recently featured on ATP uncovered:
Old 10-25-2011, 01:48 PM   #66
country flag SKozak

SKozak has a reputation beyond reputeSKozak has a reputation beyond reputeSKozak has a reputation beyond reputeSKozak has a reputation beyond reputeSKozak has a reputation beyond reputeSKozak has a reputation beyond reputeSKozak has a reputation beyond reputeSKozak has a reputation beyond reputeSKozak has a reputation beyond reputeSKozak has a reputation beyond reputeSKozak has a reputation beyond repute

First Tweener by Stakhovsky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=392p5...layer_embedded
SKozak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:19 AM   #67
country flag Rogieva
You can never have enough

Rogieva has a reputation beyond reputeRogieva has a reputation beyond reputeRogieva has a reputation beyond reputeRogieva has a reputation beyond reputeRogieva has a reputation beyond reputeRogieva has a reputation beyond reputeRogieva has a reputation beyond reputeRogieva has a reputation beyond reputeRogieva has a reputation beyond reputeRogieva has a reputation beyond reputeRogieva has a reputation beyond repute

http://twitter.com/#!/Stako_tennis

Sergiy on twitter! I've sent a few tweets to him and he replied!

So far however he's lost in 1R of Doha to Karlovic in 3, and lost to Reynolds in Sydney 5-7 3-6 yesterday

Hope can get a good draw for Australian Open!
Old 01-12-2012, 01:17 PM   #68
country flag Kezzi

Yeah, he's great! I also sent him some tweets and got replies.
I can't wait to see him again in Rotterdam
Old 02-09-2012, 10:13 PM   #69
country flag Kezzi

His beautiful wife posted a picture on twitter, from their wedding obviously
Old 02-22-2012, 10:45 AM   #70
country flag evengy

evengy is on a distinguished road

You guys should also follow him on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/StakoTennis

He only has 40+ fans right now...let's show him there are more of us!!
evengy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 02:02 AM   #71
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Sergiy is an extremely affable, personable guy...........I really enjoy reading his tweets! All fans of him should do their part to show him our support by following him on FB and twitter!
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 02:23 AM   #72
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately, 2012 hasn't gone off to the best of starts for Sergiy with a 5-9 record, and zero back-to-back wins in a tournament. He's only beaten two top 100 players dating back to August of last season, so hopefully he will start picking things up sooner rather than later.

This week he is playing Davis Cup for Ukraine in Group 2 competition vs Cyprus, in Dnepropetrovsk. Baghdatis will not be playing for Cyprus so it should be an easy victory for the Ukrainian team. GL to Sergiy and the Ukrainians vs Cyprus! Hopefully an easy win at home will give him the boost his individual singles career needs.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:36 PM   #73
country flag Kezzi

I already follow him (and his lovely wife) on twitter and also on fb. I will share his page on mine, maybe my tennis friends will follow him as well.

I will be cheering for Ukraine, they really don't deserve to be where they are now Also hope that it will get Sergiy back on track in singles. I felt bad for him that he felt so sick at Rotterdam. Especially since it's a special tournament for him & Anfisa, she told me on twitter that he proposed to her there.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:30 PM   #74
country flag Kezzi

Sergiy & Anfisa

Old 05-29-2012, 11:36 AM   #75
country flag Ausie

Ausie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond repute

Roland Garros

1st Round

S. Stakhovsky def. A. Dolgopolov 6-7(4) 6-4 7-6(4) 3-6 6-3 Great win

Lleyton Hewitt

Gael Monfils - Aleksandr Dolgopolov - Juan Martin Del Potro - Nick Kyrgios - Jason Kubler - Serhiy Stakhovsky - Gianni Mina - Martin Klizan - Benjamin Mitchell - Borna Coric - Francis Tiafoe - Noah Rubin
Ausie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote