Most plausible and implausible conspiracy theories? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-15-2013, 12:01 PM   #31
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Most plausible and implausible conspiracy theories?

The topic is cleaned up. The posts answering to the infracted/deleted post are also removed for consistency sake. Stay on topic~
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2013, 12:06 PM   #32
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

anyone believe in the Bilderberg Group theory and the Freemasonry?
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:30 PM   #33
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
anyone believe in the Bilderberg Group theory and the Freemasonry?
What about the Freemasonry? That's a real organization. So, of course people may believe it exists.
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:59 PM   #34
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
What about the Freemasonry? That's a real organization. So, of course people may believe it exists.
Probably she meant about all the claims that surround the organization, not whether it exists
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Old 07-15-2013, 01:31 PM   #35
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
Probably she meant about all the claims that surround the organization, not whether it exists
and the winner of a weekend at my bank isssssss

Time Violation
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 07-15-2013, 02:11 PM   #36
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
Personally, I believe nothing out of those claims.
Old 07-15-2013, 02:21 PM   #37
country flag Punky

Quote:
Personally, I believe nothing out of those claims.
Bc ur part if them!!! Nothing like a cute baby for deception!!

Old 07-15-2013, 03:36 PM   #38
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Mix Pyramids, UFOS and WW2 and you've got yourself the History Channel
Old 07-15-2013, 03:59 PM   #39
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To be frank, the most plausible theory is that we are being watched/observed by an alien race. Of course, to religious persons, this won't click, but it's all my opinion.
Not just religious. There are very scientific reasons that go against extra terrestrial life, certainly ET life visiting us.

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:03 PM   #40
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
Not just religious. There are very scientific reasons that go against extra terrestrial life, certainly ET life visiting us.
Yes, the Fermi Paradox is one of them, for sure, and Rare Earth Hypothesis is another. Quite interesting formulas stand at the base of pages and pages of good science. I recommend them to all who never like to blindly follow what someone else says, along with Drake's explanations for the other side of this debate.
Old 07-15-2013, 04:08 PM   #41
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, the Fermi Paradox is one of them, for sure, and Rare Earth Hypothesis is another. Quite interesting formulas stand at the base of pages and pages of good science. I recommend them to all who never like to blindly follow what someone else says, along with Drake's explanations for the other side of this debate.
yes exactly. Although the main problems with those are that the assume everything in terms on Earth rules. For instance the Drake equation has the probability that life can exist on a planet, but it talks about life in terms of what we think is needed for life, while an alien race from another galaxy may look at life in a strikingly different way, something we can't even begin to comprehend.

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:36 PM   #42
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes exactly. Although the main problems with those are that the assume everything in terms on Earth rules. For instance the Drake equation has the probability that life can exist on a planet, but it talks about life in terms of what we think is needed for life, while an alien race from another galaxy may look at life in a strikingly different way, something we can't even begin to comprehend.
We can be sure that the chemical elements on an alien planet are the same as those on earth. So yes, we can begin to comprehend what is needed for life.
Old 07-15-2013, 06:09 PM   #43
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Quote:
To be fair, the latest developments in the exoplanet research has been more optimistic than we would ever have imagined. There have been numerous planets discovered with telescopes and rudimentary techniques that makes it obvious how common planets actually are. We have even discovered planets bearing water, and planets in the habitable zones and even planets with both these characteristics and Earth-like sizes.

Quote:
In February 2013, researchers calculated that up to 6% of small red dwarf stars may have planets with Earth-like properties. This suggests that there could be up to 4.5 billion such planets within our galaxy, and, statistically speaking, the closest "alien Earth" to the Solar System could be 13 light-years away.
Between 2000 and 2009, Drake formula has dropped to the pessimistic percentages, but now it is again going to the optimistic values. Between 2011 and 2013, there have been enough discoveries of planets to create a new field in astronomy.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:27 PM   #44
country flag Nunyabeezwax

Nunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond repute

Humans have already been cloned to star on shows like The Mickey Mouse Club and sing songs such as "Call Me Maybe."

Nunyabeezwax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:31 PM   #45
Slacker

Quote:
To be fair, the latest developments in the exoplanet research has been more optimistic than we would ever have imagined. There have been numerous planets discovered with telescopes and rudimentary techniques that makes it obvious how common planets actually are. We have even discovered planets bearing water, and planets in the habitable zones and even planets with both these characteristics and Earth-like sizes.
Yup, it sounds very optimistic, but I'd rather be cautiously optimistic. Our own Mars and Venus at some point seemed to be very Earth-like and placed more-less in habitable zone. Only on closer look did everything start to look very different