Most plausible and implausible conspiracy theories? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-14-2013, 06:53 PM   #16
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Most plausible and implausible conspiracy theories?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
trust me my jewish mom will find something to complain about

dont worry u didnt offended me, its just lack of knowledge in my eyes about the camps that's all..no harm done

want us to hug it out?

btw i ur Fasting right?
*hug*

I'm not fasting, nope

Might attempt a few though some time this month

Last edited by pray-for-palestine-and-israel : 07-14-2013 at 06:57 PM.
pray-for-palestine-and-israel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2013, 08:44 PM   #17
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pray-for-palestine-and-israel View Post
*hug*

I'm not fasting, nope

Might attempt a few though some time this month
i was sure u will.

well we have a fest tomorrow but i will pass..

we are sinners
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:48 PM   #18
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

The biggest BS conspiracy theory in my book is the one that we didn't actually visit the moon. And I'm amazed that the movement has grown recently. Me and a friend of mine have attempted the laser reflection experiment recently and with no surprise the laser beam bounced back with perfect accuracy. How the fuck can that be faked? Although, crazily, there's some youtube videos about those too...
Slasher1985 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:50 PM   #19
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

To be frank, the most plausible theory is that we are being watched/observed by an alien race. Of course, to religious persons, this won't click, but it's all my opinion.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:16 PM   #20
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
To be frank, the most plausible theory is that we are being watched/observed by an alien race. Of course, to religious persons, this won't click, but it's all my opinion.
An alien race that has the capabilities to travel to our planet would certainly not be very interested in watching us. It would be like us watching ants. The gap in technology would be that vast.

Nadal - GOAT
Sergiy Stakhovsky - Great purger of evil and talented shotmaker
Berdych aka Twitter GOAT - Nose destroyer

2004-2007 = weakest tennis era
2011 = dark age of tennis

2008/2010/2013 = Greatest years of tennis.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:22 PM   #21
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
An alien race that has the capabilities to travel to our planet would certainly not be very interested in watching us. It would be like us watching ants. The gap in technology would be that vast.
It's... plausible. You can't deny that. This isn't about facts. And what, you don't like watching ants? I have a bunch of friends who do that on a daily basis.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:08 PM   #22
country flag B-Nard
Tomic the Tank engine.

B-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The biggest BS conspiracy theory in my book is the one that we didn't actually visit the moon. And I'm amazed that the movement has grown recently. Me and a friend of mine have attempted the laser reflection experiment recently and with no surprise the laser beam bounced back with perfect accuracy. How the fuck can that be faked? Although, crazily, there's some youtube videos about those too...
You'll love the theories for Stanley Kubrick's The Shining.
B-Nard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:18 PM   #23
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Most plausible and implausible conspiracy theories?

Quote:
It is possible, but not plausible.
Old 07-15-2013, 05:05 AM   #24
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1- the israeli moaasad killed rabin
2- elvis is not dead
3- we never landed on the moon
4- jews control the world
5- 9/11
6- princess D
Punkstress, which ones are plausible vs implausible?
is there nothing?  Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal
certainly win Roger? Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)
Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.

Click for Jacko & Bubble-Rod => http://postimg.org/image/tvdauba7z/
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 05:07 AM   #25
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Punkstress, which ones are plausible vs implausible?
elvis
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 07-15-2013, 05:41 AM   #26
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
elvis
haha,

go thru your list and say which ones are possible, and which ones are not possible kapeesh?

argument.

Last edited by Mr. Oracle : 07-15-2013 at 05:45 AM.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:25 AM   #27
country flag Punky

Quote:
haha,

go thru your list and say which ones are possible, and which ones are not possible kapeesh?
1- the israeli moaasad killed rabin - that would have never been kept a secret for such a long time and the public would have been so angry i have no doubt it would have been the end of the mossad, beside the bossad does not Operate within the State of Israel
2- elvis is not dead - he is not dead just sick of his crazy fans
3- we never landed on the moon - no one can fake such a thing beside the Tech today back the moon landing IMHO
4- jews control the world - what should i tell you as a jewish banker? im such a living Stereotype
5- 9/11 - the Americans are way patriots and not enough psychopaths
6- princess D - amm maybe? but the queen knows if this would have been true or Revealed The royal family was in the past and i doubt she would have done this bc 1- she loves her grandkids 2- who would have want to be remembers as the queen who ruin the Monarchy in England

Old 07-15-2013, 08:11 AM   #28
country flag Mr. Oracle

Quote:
1- the israeli moaasad killed rabin - that would have never been kept a secret for such a long time and the public would have been so angry i have no doubt it would have been the end of the mossad, beside the bossad does not Operate within the State of Israel
2- elvis is not dead - he is not dead just sick of his crazy fans
3- we never landed on the moon - no one can fake such a thing beside the Tech today back the moon landing IMHO
4- jews control the world - what should i tell you as a jewish banker? im such a living Stereotype
5- 9/11 - the Americans are way patriots and not enough psychopaths
6- princess D - amm maybe? but the queen knows if this would have been true or Revealed The royal family was in the past and i doubt she would have done this bc 1- she loves her grandkids 2- who would have want to be remembers as the queen who ruin the Monarchy in England
Nice touch P, lol @ 2 and 4

argument.

Old 07-15-2013, 08:12 AM   #29
country flag Punky

Quote:
Nice touch P, lol @ 2 and 4

Old 07-15-2013, 10:07 AM   #30
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
It is possible, but not plausible.
LOL...

Quote:
Plausible, specious describe that which has the appearance of truth but might be deceptive. The person or thing that is plausible strikes the superficial judgment favorably; it may or may not be true: a plausible argument (one that cannot be verified or believed in entirely). Specious definitely implies deceit or falsehood; the surface appearances are quite different from what is beneath: a specious pretense of honesty; a specious argument (one deliberately deceptive, probably for selfish or evil purposes).
Quote:
Possible, feasible, practicable refer to that which may come about or take place without prevention by serious obstacles. That which is possible is naturally able or even likely to happen, other circumstances being equal: Discovery of a new source of plutonium may be possible
Possible is closer to truth than plausible.