***Fernando's ATP tournament archives, part 1*** - Page 58 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2005, 10:22 PM   #856
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Fernando KICKS @SS" Gstaad Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Carlita
Lynn!!!! You could give him a chica message? Most of your Chicas, Nando, would like you to grow your hair long again... por favor....

Night night!

I could never talk to Fer!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even with an important message like that!

Sweet Fer dreams Sjoukje!!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-05-2005, 04:52 AM   #857
country flag Iza

Iza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond repute

Hurray Fernando !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Stani will win now too and the match should be scheduled not before 4.30 so I can see it
Originally Posted by El Mundo
Sergio Ramos joined in the fun, proving he can do anything; he shines as a centre back, as a right back and as a striker.
My pink ego box
Iza is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2005, 05:56 AM   #858
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

do you have coverage Iza?? So far, ES2 didn't show ONE little bit... I mean..... Fernando finished his match and another one got started..... NOTHING! But then again....we already know that Eurosport so why wouldnt ES 2 be the same ?!
Carlita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2005, 05:05 PM   #859
country flag Iza

Iza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond repute

Well the infamous TVSport that showed Wimby are now showing Gstaad but they haven't showed a bit yet Hope I'll get to see Nando by the end of the tournament
Sergio Ramos joined in the fun, proving he can do anything; he shines as a centre back, as a right back and as a striker.
My pink ego box
Old 07-05-2005, 05:41 PM   #860
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know if anyone posted this or not - if its a repeat, my apologies.

On the atptennis.com site, Fer is the "One to Watch"!!!! (Bottom all the way to the left on the homepage).

Yeay for Fer!
Old 07-05-2005, 05:46 PM   #861
country flag Iza

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
Don't know if anyone posted this or not - if its a repeat, my apologies.

On the atptennis.com site, Fer is the "One to Watch"!!!! (Bottom all the way to the left on the homepage).

Yeay for Fer!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooah!! That's a jinx !!! The "one-to-watch" jinx nooo pls no I hope Fer will be an exception
My pink ego box
Old 07-05-2005, 07:35 PM   #862
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

oooooooooh that's no good sign!!! I do not remember ANYONE having a great week when they were "one to watch"

hmmm.....tomorrow Fer only plays doubles at 11.00. Then on Thursday Wawrinka!!! ooooh!! VAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!!

Feli will play at 17.30 tomorrow..so he'll be on ES 2 for sure. But I'll be at work
Old 07-05-2005, 08:00 PM   #863
country flag Jenrios
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Jenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond repute

no Fer singles tomorrow? big gap between matches, eh?

Lynn - I would pluck up the courage to tell him to grow his hair back! That's how much I miss those luscious locks! Mind you, what if he realises he's made a big nistake and hates it? Poor Fer!

Marcelo has an enormous talent. Gaudio, RG champion 2004

"Rios ... he has a beautiful game, great forehand and great touch," Federer, World number 1

Guillermo Coria: "Ríos and Vilas are my two idols"
Jenrios is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2005, 10:21 PM   #864
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenrios
Lynn - I would pluck up the courage to tell him to grow his hair back! That's how much I miss those luscious locks! Mind you, what if he realises he's made a big nistake and hates it? Poor Fer!
I know, if he hates it, he'll already feel really bummed. Or if he loves it, he'll feel bad that we don't love it. Of course, I can't imagine that he loves it when he loooked so beautiful with his long hair...
Old 07-05-2005, 10:29 PM   #865
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
I know, if he hates it, he'll already feel really bummed. Or if he loves it, he'll feel bad that we don't love it. Of course, I can't imagine that he loves it when he loooked so beautiful with his long hair...
well you could just say in a nice way that the chicas miss his long locks.... oh and Fer, you still look great of course....(to keep his spirits up)
Old 07-06-2005, 12:52 AM   #866
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Carlita
well you could just say in a nice way that the chicas miss his long locks.... oh and Fer, you still look great of course....(to keep his spirits up)
That would work! lol! I'll have to practice over the next few weeks: Fer, of course, we love your hair no matter what you do with it...PERO...your chicas miss your long lovely lucious locks! Por favor, grow them back!!!

Or make up signs - one with the long hair, one with the short hair, with a big X over the one with the short hair...lol!!! Just teasing, I would never do that to poor Fer! lol!
Old 07-06-2005, 05:23 AM   #867
country flag Iza

Quote:
That would work! lol! I'll have to practice over the next few weeks: Fer, of course, we love your hair no matter what you do with it...PERO...your chicas miss your long lovely lucious locks! Por favor, grow them back!!!

Or make up signs - one with the long hair, one with the short hair, with a big X over the one with the short hair...lol!!! Just teasing, I would never do that to poor Fer! lol!

My pink ego box
Old 07-06-2005, 08:42 AM   #868
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Oh dear!!! aaaaaaaaaaw no you wouldn't!!! hahaha!!!

You could also try to find out WHY he cut his hair.

Hey Fer!!! Love the new look, although most of your Nando Chicas prefer the long locks! Don't worry, they'll love you no matter what! But we're all curious as to WHY you cut your hair!

Fer got fed up with it? Lost bet? Did Dafne tell him to? He thinks he's more aerodynamic this way???

I'm sure we can leave it to you to find out Lynn!!!
Old 07-06-2005, 10:44 AM   #869
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Fernando & Alex have won the first set 6-4 and it's 3-3* 30-15 in the second....but ohoh
Old 07-06-2005, 11:24 AM   #870
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

6-4 7-5 well done guys!!!
Closed Thread