***Fernando's ATP tournament archives, part 1*** - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2005, 05:50 AM   #196
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Fernando KICKS @SS" Miami Thread

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

Now back to work before "she" gets here!!!

See ya later!!!!!!!!!!
Carlita is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2005, 09:51 AM   #197
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute

yep! nando won his doubles, as did feli and rafa!! nando plays björkman and mirnyi now though....and feli/rafa play knowles and nestor (from memory)
~EMiLiTA~ is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-29-2005, 09:50 PM   #198
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

oooooooh well the first set is almost gone....no surprise I guess, when they play Jonas and Max!

one more before I go to sleep:

VAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS
Old 03-29-2005, 10:03 PM   #199
country flag loeliepoelie

loeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond repute

Nando + Fisher lost the first set 6-3 and are now down a break in the second set... I'm also off to bed... VAMOS Nando!!!
Old 03-30-2005, 01:47 AM   #200
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I was at the Nando/Rafa match in Miami. Felt really bad for him - even though I like Rafa too, I like Nando better and really wanted to see him win. I missed the first three games, but asked people around me why he was broken on his first serve, and they said he appeared tight. From what I saw in the rest of the match, it seemed like he was coming close to breaking Rafa, but couldn't quite do it. And then when he broke Rafa early in the 2nd, but got broken right back, he just seemed to get really frustrated. Keep netting or overhitting some of the shots he had been making earlier (and definitely had made in the Andy match). He kept yelling towards where his coach was sitting and kind of waving his arms. I felt really bad for him.

Also saw his match with Andy - he played so well - definitely was outplaying Andy. Even if Andy hadn't retired, Fernando would have won.

BTW - does anyone know why he didn't play doubles with Feli????
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-30-2005, 07:28 AM   #201
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

thanks for the report Nicofan! I love them both too!! But I wanted Fernando to win.....Rafael already won 2 trophies this year, and Fer deserves a break!

ooooooooooooh they lost the doubles! Well, it's no surprise really... I mean Bjorkman/Mirnyi..... pfffff... not easy!!!!
Old 03-30-2005, 09:43 AM   #202
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
I was at the Nando/Rafa match in Miami. Felt really bad for him - even though I like Rafa too, I like Nando better and really wanted to see him win. I missed the first three games, but asked people around me why he was broken on his first serve, and they said he appeared tight. From what I saw in the rest of the match, it seemed like he was coming close to breaking Rafa, but couldn't quite do it. And then when he broke Rafa early in the 2nd, but got broken right back, he just seemed to get really frustrated. Keep netting or overhitting some of the shots he had been making earlier (and definitely had made in the Andy match). He kept yelling towards where his coach was sitting and kind of waving his arms. I felt really bad for him.

Also saw his match with Andy - he played so well - definitely was outplaying Andy. Even if Andy hadn't retired, Fernando would have won.

BTW - does anyone know why he didn't play doubles with Feli????
thanks for the report!! good to know he was playing well against Andy. Shame about the Rafa match though.

The question about the doubles is currently one of our unsolved mysteries!!! no one can seem to figure it out! and not only is he not playing with Feli but he's with this random Aussie dude! not even a latino!
Old 03-30-2005, 03:25 PM   #203
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

He does deserve a break! It really broke my heart watching him out there against Rafa. :-(

It is a mystery about Feli - they're usually attached at the hip...lol! :-) I was at the player hotel, and saw Feli with Rafa but no Nando. And the person I was with saw Feli another time, and again no Fernando with him.

And yes, what is up with not even a latino???? Never even heard of that guy.
Old 03-30-2005, 04:08 PM   #204

loeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond repute

well the rumours about an argument aren't true, a friend of mine said Nando was watching Rafa and Feli play doubles. And that he was cheering for them. Maybe they are trying different double combo's for DC? And Nando then had to find someone else, but there weren't any latino's left.... Just a theory, lol!
Old 03-30-2005, 04:19 PM   #205
country flag NicoFan

That's great to hear - I was kind of worried about them.

And think its great that they watch each other play. Feli was at Rafa's match against Schuettler too.
Old 03-31-2005, 05:49 AM   #206
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

yes, i think that's what i must be...trying out different combos. good to see there hasn't been a lovers' tiff!
Old 03-31-2005, 03:16 PM   #207

Hey Sjoukje, time to change this to the kick @ss in Valencia thread
Old 03-31-2005, 03:38 PM   #208
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Default Re: The "Fernando KICKS @SS" Valencia Thread

Consider it done!
Old 04-01-2005, 07:29 AM   #209
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

Fernando's got quite a few points to defend here!!! hope he can do it!! vamos!
Old 04-01-2005, 12:39 PM   #210
country flag Iza

Iza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Fer in Valencia! And no Rafa in your half of the draw
Originally Posted by El Mundo
Sergio Ramos joined in the fun, proving he can do anything; he shines as a centre back, as a right back and as a striker.
My pink ego box
Iza is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread