Russia to arrest openly gay tourists. - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-12-2013, 12:49 AM   #31
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Russia to arrest openly gay tourists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunyabeezwax View Post
Show us some proof that the law DOESN'T outlaw "homosexual propaganda." Otherwise skulk back over to GM where you belong.
The burden of proof is on yourself who is claiming ridiculous things like you can get arrested for admitting to being gay. It says no such thing. The article clearly states that PDAs are banned. It's blown out of proportion.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2013, 12:50 AM   #32
country flag Nunyabeezwax

Nunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond repute

In other words you have no idea what you're talking about and you're just spouting hot air out of your ass.

Nunyabeezwax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:53 AM   #33

Nunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...gay-propaganda

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...-children.html

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...-a-905287.html

http://www.euronews.com/2013/06/14/r...ay-propaganda/

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe...323341978.html

Old 07-12-2013, 12:53 AM   #34
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In other words you have no idea what you're talking about and you're just spouting hot air out of your ass.
Resorting to personal attacks because your opinion does not coincide with my own and you cannot offer legitimate arguments Okay.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:53 AM   #35

Aljazeera is nothing but Western propaganda, right?

Old 07-12-2013, 12:55 AM   #36

News sites from several different countries are reporting this law the same way. But I guess I should believe you, the World of Warcraft guy.

Old 07-12-2013, 12:55 AM   #37
Banned!

From Aljazeera:

Quote:
The legislation will impose hefty fines for providing information about the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community to minors or holding gay pride rallies. Breaching the law will carry a fine of up to $156 for an individual and up to $31,000 for media organisations.
I don't see where it says you can be jailed for admitting to be gay. A fine at most for trying to organize a rally. What's the problem?
Old 07-12-2013, 12:56 AM   #38
country flag Echoes

Echoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aljazeera is nothing but Western propaganda, right?
It is.
Echoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:57 AM   #39
country flag Brick Top

Brick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
strong country but they are not a super power

Compare Moscow, and NY
the main reason what hold it back is corruption...almost everywhere, and not enough strong governance. people really educated, but most of them dont have opportunities to be successful. its much easier just move to other country, where new goverment will apreciate ur skill and experience and will pay u well. smartest people go abroad, there are not many enthusiasts, who can put themselves for "future".
The oligarch elite control access to most of those resources so they get enormously rich at the expense of everybody else in Russia... Why the other 135 million people put up with it is a mystery to me but somehow they are convinced the good times are coming to them too. Part of keeping the masses placated involves stoking nationalism but there is a gap between the propoganda and reality.
If there was no Russia, Europe would be freezing their ass off during winter.
Hewitt = Llegend
Iron STan = Saviour of tennis
Villains
Nadull - moonballer with zero talent
Ferrer - Talentless Vulture
Tomic - overrated mug who will never win anything big

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
Basically, Queerey is a disgrace to the human race.
Brick Top is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:58 AM   #40

Quote:
According to another bill, passed in a 308-to-2 vote, "public actions expressing clear disrespect for society and committed to the goal of offending religious feelings of the faithful" would be punishable with jail terms of up to one year and fines of up to $9,000.
You conveniently forgot to quote that part.

Old 07-12-2013, 12:58 AM   #41
country flag Brick Top

Brick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Straight men hold hands too you know. I am sorry you're not very bright. The law forbids any "homosexual propaganda."

That could be anything, including a fucking lisp.
And where did you see that?
Hewitt = Llegend
Iron STan = Saviour of tennis
Villains
Nadull - moonballer with zero talent
Ferrer - Talentless Vulture
Tomic - overrated mug who will never win anything big

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
Basically, Queerey is a disgrace to the human race.
Brick Top is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:02 AM   #42

Your ignorance of the world only shows that you are not intelligent enough to discuss something of this nature.

Old 07-12-2013, 01:03 AM   #43
Banned!

Quote:
You conveniently forgot to quote that part.
That has nothing to do with homosexuality laws

It's a religious based law that is backed by the people. I bet you would get in trouble in some Islamic countries for making out in public and drinking alcohol. Like I said, the values of their society are different and more conservative than in the west. Doesn't mean they are wrong. It's all subjective.
Old 07-12-2013, 01:05 AM   #44

Forgot to quote this part too.

Quote:
It makes it an offence to say that gay relationships are equal to heterosexual ones.

Old 07-12-2013, 01:06 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
That has nothing to do with homosexuality laws

It's a religious based law that is backed by the people. I bet you would get in trouble in some Islamic countries for making out in public and drinking alcohol. Like I said, the values of their society are different and more conservative than in the west. Doesn't mean they are wrong. It's all subjective.
Yes, it does. You're just not smart enough to connect the dots. And since you don't even know that visible signs of affection between heterosexual men are commonplace in many parts of the world, you are clearly not intelligent enough to have this conversation with me.