Russia to arrest openly gay tourists. - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-31-2013, 04:27 PM   #181
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Russia to arrest openly gay tourists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolesaurus View Post
He is a karate guy and I am sure he would kick your ass.
I would prefer he leave my ass unviolated.
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2013, 06:35 PM   #182
country flag Nunyabeezwax

Nunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolesaurus View Post
Homos fishing and hunting , I am sure there has never been such a thing but they may make a movie about it.
You must live in a very, very, very small little world of sadness.

Nunyabeezwax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 08:56 PM   #183
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunyabeezwax View Post
You must live in a very, very, very small little world of sadness.
I am beginning to believe that all the ex-Jugoslavians do. They seem to have a monopoly on intolerance these days.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:22 PM   #184
country flag Nolesaurus

Nolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond reputeNolesaurus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doakes View Post
Everywhere some straight men are behaving the same with "sexy" chicks...
And that's why girls go together and guys get slapped when they are too direct and aggressive. If I get approached by a homo , I knock up his teeth and nose and ask questions later. This guy was lucky as he was old and probably retarded.
Nolesaurus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:05 PM   #185
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
I am beginning to believe that all the ex-Jugoslavians do. They seem to have a monopoly on intolerance these days.
Having "Nole" in a user name doesn't make someone ex-Yugoslavian Though it's true being different isn't very appreciated in these parts.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:02 PM   #186
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

His views are so obsolete he even calls himself a dinosaur.
Old 08-01-2013, 05:46 AM   #187
country flag mseles1

mseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond repute

Some thread. Long winded, humour me I've not posted since RG.

The longer leaders are in office the worse they get, it should be the other way round. Calls for Britain to boycott seems strange to me, all four UK nations competed at the 1998 commonwealth games in Malaysia. That beacon of hope for the lgbt posse whose censorship board in 2010 announced it would only allow depiction of gay characters as long as they repent or die. <'Progress?' made in twelve years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
...it would just not be acceptable to kiss and grope each other in public, which is a fair law in my opinion
I would agree with this if all people were included, few things are worse than seeing two teenagers necking when 'you've' just had a blazing row with 'your loved one.' Sorry for the incorrect English, I refuse to refer to myself as 'on*.'
Propaganda? Two men/women kissing will not encourage homosexuality within any population. <I hope people aren't that easily led. I've long thought Christy Turlington was the most beautiful woman; since the TMNT figures were released originally. She will have to cope living her remaining years without me as I'd be no use to her whatsoever. And if Christy can't 'turn' me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
Gays = pedophiles is not controversial as you claim it, it's discriminatory and for that he was banned (one month). There's no big mystery or conspiracy.
It's both. What's your definition of controversial? My opinion is the polar opposite of Echoes' (& not for the fifteen time) - via Punky's #80 post. G = P - It defines controversial, it's also inaccurate. Educated to degree level too, sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vucina View Post
they evict christian god from their lands, they'll get a muslim one.
'It's' the same god, as both religions are monotheistic, the new Euro God would be missing a third though. 'Good luck' to the religious attempting to bring Britain back to the fold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vucina View Post
Wasn't there an attack on a youth gay club a couple of years back? Several dead, I think. Without police on the streets, the religious would tear them apart.
They'd be ignoring God's commandment in doing so. Now I'm no expert but surely tearing fellow human-beings apart is a big no no!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
The fact that Echoes was banned clearly demonstrates that there are double standards here, several threads exist which sanction attacking the very identity of a group of individuals (ie the catholic church). From what I gather, his words were not any more hateful than the comments found in those threads. Spiritual or religious identity is not any less real, or less valuable, than sexual identity.
I've only seen two threads - what religion are you? & what is your opinion of the catholic church?
i)Many in those two threads seem to be catholics, lapsed catholics or have catholic family members. Echoes isn't gay. How would he know what gay equates to?
ii)The catholic church rarely holds back it's opinions on humanity, however hurtful they may be. Surely they can be treated as they treat others?
iii)Too easy a target. Just a couple of many available -

Phil 4:13 - There is nothing I cannot master with the help of the one who gives me strength.

'The bishop of Christ on earth Joseph Ratzinger aka Pope Benedict XVI, former prefect/head of the renamed inquistion - retires due to lack of strength. This is light years past a face palm! What hope for the working class catholics who hand over their hard earned money to a church who's assets are in the billions, if the pope can't find the strength?

Homosexualitatis problema -
'although the particular inclination of the homosexual person is not a sin, it is a more or less strong tendency ordered toward an intrinsic moral evil...'

Same document - 'It is deplorable that homosexual persons have been and are the object of violent malice in speech or in action. Such treatment deserves condemnation from the Church's pastors wherever it occurs.'

If he refers to a homosexual behaviour as 'intrinsic moral EVIL', he shouldn't cry crocodile tears when catholic adherents beat up a gayer. They should start taking responsibility for the bile spewed. Celibate men preaching about what's natural? Whose beliefs come ready made in a book which contains a talking snake. <Authority on what's natural? I know my nature, no-one else is attached to m......

Yeah I agree in terms of fundamental human needs, though religious identity is a choice. The (hopefully) only choice regarding sexual identity is whether or not to be active. Poor knowledge regarding asexuality. Frankly it's my worst nightmare.

Quote:
I must repeat, as controversial as that comment is for some, it's actually an unapologetically natural belief for billions of people around the world.
If so many people actually hold that belief - then not for the first time I have vastly overestimated people's intelligence.
Homosexual - person sexually attracted to members of the same sex.
Paedophile - person who is sexually attracted to children.
There is a distinction between the two. Homosexuality's definition could include an age range (I'd highly doubt an accurate one), but then so could heterosexuality's!
I would think it much more likely millions, doubt billions would have the opinion homosexuals chose their sexuality. Which if the case has long confused me. Straight people commenting on homosexuality being a choice, always struck me as ludicrous; it's as absurd as me stating my opinion on abortion. I'm not female, I've never impregnated a woman, no experience in 'this area' and so keep it firmly shut as my opinion is void. Also manage to not set fire to buildings or kill doctors - how novel of me.

Quote:
...but tend to view human sexuality in a kind of utilitarian fashion (while it's fun, the main goal is reproduction).
Some think in practical terms.
There are billions of people who feel that it "just doesn't work," because it deviates from what they feel is the natural order.
I sure as heck wouldn't be horrified every time someone said something about my lifestyle.
Reproduction is just a (possible) product of sex, it's only the main goal for women/couples wanting children.
If a world population of 7 billion & counting is the result of some thinking practically then my biggest hope has changed from Rafa winning USO'13 to everybody starting/continuing to think impractically.
People can 'feel' what they like. It works for plenty.
I was waiting for this nugget. Healthy or extravagant are two types of lifestyle. Unsurprisingly both are based on choices, a gay lifestyle - seems like an 1980s moral majority coined phrase. Why do gays have lifestyles & straight people live lives? The lives of Star & MariaV for example are I would imagine varied and quite different in how each lives from day to day. I would never comment on either's 'straight lifestyle.' The media attempts to sell lifestyles, a gay one being - an abundance of sex, divas, fashion, musicals... A house in wretched suburbia with kids & a pet in tow is the media's straight equivalent I'd guess. It obviously doesn't mean all straight people aspire to this 'ideal' of how to live their lives as everyone wants/needs different things, regardless of sexuality. Live lives >>>>>>(x infinity) > the other one.
mseles1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:41 AM   #188
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mseles1 View Post
Some thread. Long winded, humour me I've not posted since RG.

The longer leaders are in office the worse they get, it should be the other way round. Calls for Britain to boycott seems strange to me, all four UK nations competed at the 1998 commonwealth games in Malaysia. That beacon of hope for the lgbt posse whose censorship board in 2010 announced it would only allow depiction of gay characters as long as they repent or die. <'Progress?' made in twelve years.

I would agree with this if all people were included, few things are worse than seeing two teenagers necking when 'you've' just had a blazing row with 'your loved one.' Sorry for the incorrect English, I refuse to refer to myself as 'on*.'
Propaganda? Two men/women kissing will not encourage homosexuality within any population. <I hope people aren't that easily led. I've long thought Christy Turlington was the most beautiful woman; since the TMNT figures were released originally. She will have to cope living her remaining years without me as I'd be no use to her whatsoever. And if Christy can't 'turn' me...

It's both. What's your definition of controversial? My opinion is the polar opposite of Echoes' (& not for the fifteen time) - via Punky's #80 post. G = P - It defines controversial, it's also inaccurate. Educated to degree level too, sad.

'It's' the same god, as both religions are monotheistic, the new Euro God would be missing a third though. 'Good luck' to the religious attempting to bring Britain back to the fold.

They'd be ignoring God's commandment in doing so. Now I'm no expert but surely tearing fellow human-beings apart is a big no no!

I've only seen two threads - what religion are you? & what is your opinion of the catholic church?
i)Many in those two threads seem to be catholics, lapsed catholics or have catholic family members. Echoes isn't gay. How would he know what gay equates to?
ii)The catholic church rarely holds back it's opinions on humanity, however hurtful they may be. Surely they can be treated as they treat others?
iii)Too easy a target. Just a couple of many available -

Phil 4:13 - There is nothing I cannot master with the help of the one who gives me strength.

'The bishop of Christ on earth Joseph Ratzinger aka Pope Benedict XVI, former prefect/head of the renamed inquistion - retires due to lack of strength. This is light years past a face palm! What hope for the working class catholics who hand over their hard earned money to a church who's assets are in the billions, if the pope can't find the strength?

Homosexualitatis problema -
'although the particular inclination of the homosexual person is not a sin, it is a more or less strong tendency ordered toward an intrinsic moral evil...'

Same document - 'It is deplorable that homosexual persons have been and are the object of violent malice in speech or in action. Such treatment deserves condemnation from the Church's pastors wherever it occurs.'

If he refers to a homosexual behaviour as 'intrinsic moral EVIL', he shouldn't cry crocodile tears when catholic adherents beat up a gayer. They should start taking responsibility for the bile spewed. Celibate men preaching about what's natural? Whose beliefs come ready made in a book which contains a talking snake. <Authority on what's natural? I know my nature, no-one else is attached to m......

Yeah I agree in terms of fundamental human needs, though religious identity is a choice. The (hopefully) only choice regarding sexual identity is whether or not to be active. Poor knowledge regarding asexuality. Frankly it's my worst nightmare.

If so many people actually hold that belief - then not for the first time I have vastly overestimated people's intelligence.
Homosexual - person sexually attracted to members of the same sex.
Paedophile - person who is sexually attracted to children.
There is a distinction between the two. Homosexuality's definition could include an age range (I'd highly doubt an accurate one), but then so could heterosexuality's!
I would think it much more likely millions, doubt billions would have the opinion homosexuals chose their sexuality. Which if the case has long confused me. Straight people commenting on homosexuality being a choice, always struck me as ludicrous; it's as absurd as me stating my opinion on abortion. I'm not female, I've never impregnated a woman, no experience in 'this area' and so keep it firmly shut as my opinion is void. Also manage to not set fire to buildings or kill doctors - how novel of me.

Reproduction is just a (possible) product of sex, it's only the main goal for women/couples wanting children.
If a world population of 7 billion & counting is the result of some thinking practically then my biggest hope has changed from Rafa winning USO'13 to everybody starting/continuing to think impractically.
People can 'feel' what they like. It works for plenty.
I was waiting for this nugget. Healthy or extravagant are two types of lifestyle. Unsurprisingly both are based on choices, a gay lifestyle - seems like an 1980s moral majority coined phrase. Why do gays have lifestyles & straight people live lives? The lives of Star & MariaV for example are I would imagine varied and quite different in how each lives from day to day. I would never comment on either's 'straight lifestyle.' The media attempts to sell lifestyles, a gay one being - an abundance of sex, divas, fashion, musicals... A house in wretched suburbia with kids & a pet in tow is the media's straight equivalent I'd guess. It obviously doesn't mean all straight people aspire to this 'ideal' of how to live their lives as everyone wants/needs different things, regardless of sexuality. Live lives >>>>>>(x infinity) > the other one.
I should go to sleep, and I think I should have posted this somewhere else

Make no mistake, I'm no fan of the RCC but I recognize that if it makes compromises in order to appease secularists without, and liberals within, then a Pandora's box may be opened with a redefinition of what "discrimination," or "hate speech" is.

I was reading about biology and choice recently where investigators have apparently identified a gene that increases the risk of alcoholism (or the desire for alcohol). The non-abuse of alcohol is a universal moral absolute (perhaps not in Russia ). We recognize that it's best for the alcoholic to refrain from his impulse to drink. He will get no sympathy at AA, from his family, or society when he indulges. Being true to his biological impulses in this instance, is an affront to the person he should be. We see that biology does not automatically equal truth. In fact, in this case it is a lie. My 2 cents.

Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal certainly win Roger?

Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)

Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:50 AM   #189
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mseles1 View Post
Well, you might call it controversial, but since it's common knowledge it's untrue (obviously not all paedophiles are gay etc), and since he was specifically labeling people who fight for gay rights, I'd say it's just a slander.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:15 PM   #190
country flag Navratil

Navratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Have you seen all those pictures of Putin shirtless, doing manly things? Doesn't a law against behaving in a gay manner just demonstrate to us even more that he is a straight, manly guy?
That's exactly what I mean

We'll see what will happen during the Olympic Games 2014!
Navratil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:38 PM   #191
country flag mseles1

mseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Make no mistake, I'm no fan of the RCC but I recognize that if it makes compromises in order to appease secularists without, and liberals within, then a Pandora's box may be opened with a redefinition of what "discrimination," or "hate speech" is.

I was reading about biology and choice recently where investigators have apparently identified a gene that increases the risk of alcoholism (or the desire for alcohol). The non-abuse of alcohol is a universal moral absolute (perhaps not in Russia ). We recognize that it's best for the alcoholic to refrain from his impulse to drink. He will get no sympathy at AA, from his family, or society when he indulges. Being true to his biological impulses in this instance, is an affront to the person he should be. We see that biology does not automatically equal truth. In fact, in this case it is a lie. My 2 cents.
The catholic church can continue as it always has for all I care, plenty of individuals take a dislike to me - rcc to the back of the queue. I do wish they would just stick with the hate though, there's no need to condemn people for acts that their God approved of (well ending lives would be appreciated more I'd think) & they consider evil.

GABRG3? If so it's a bit early as it is not known how the gene influences alcoholism risk. Interesting to see how the study develops nevertheless. 'perhaps not in Russia' - or Britain. I never desired the only alternative - live & die by it I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
Well, you might call it controversial, but since it's common knowledge it's untrue (obviously not all paedophiles are gay etc), and since he was specifically labeling people who fight for gay rights, I'd say it's just a slander.
The problem nowadays is words can be defined twelve different ways. I would define controversial as a discussion of opposing opinions. Therefore Echoes regardless of the gay rights specific part would still be stating an opinion I would oppose. It's the predictable - 1st comes gay rights inc. marriage, then polygamy, incest, bes... Religious people are fond of trotting out.
mseles1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 05:00 PM   #192
country flag Echoes

Echoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond repute

Time for fighting back, right? I am not a push-over. (Yes I'm already back on the exact date of my ban lifting, that's not because I missed the forum but that's because it was easy to remember, I was banned on my birthday. I don't mind being banned, seeing my post deleted is more unacceptable, even though it still is just a forum, not important after all but it speaks volumes about how "liberals" work - liberals who are liberal in everything except freedom of speech)

First of all, thanks to the few posters who supported me. Nice to read. I fully agree Buddyholly this time, it can happen.

2) I can proudly say that I NEVER EVER EVER reported anybody and no mods on any Internet forums I frequent will ever see me reporting anybody. It's a rule for me and I guess my honour depends on it.

Now my defence (and counter-attack).

First it's very easy to delete a post and then make it say whatever you like. Nobody then has the power to check whether it really is what he said or not. The post still exists in my message box, apparently, but I don't dare post it again because I probably would get banned again and if I say that what the mods and reporters made my post say is not what I did say, anybody is entitled not to believe me because since the post in question is no longer on the forum they don't have the power to check out, either. So in any case, it looks as if I'm trapped.

However you can still see how dishonest the moderation worked.

In post #80 you have a PM by reporter - whoever s/he might be - published. That person said I equated "people who campaign for gay rights with pedophiles" (of course, I never did that but I can tolerate misunderstanding): http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...9&postcount=80

In post #81 you have a moderator saying "Gays = pedophiles is not controversial as you claim it, it's discriminatory [...]": http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...1&postcount=81

So first you have "gay right advocates" and then it becomes "gays". The difference is of course CRUCIAL ! It implies that gay right advocates truly represent gay people, which is obviously wrong. I said it clearly in my post. Most gays in Europe, do not ask for the right to marry (many campaign against it, some of whom I personally know), the right to parentality and most of them do not recognize themselves as a community but only recognize one community, the national community of the country which they're living in.

So accusing me of such equation is deeply dishonest and unacceptable.

Now whether I've equated each and every gay right advocate with pedophiles, I again pleed non-guilty ! It's not because some intellectuals and politicians advocate for pedophilia that everybody does, right?

In the seventies - the time of sexual "liberation - pedophilia was not a taboo. Many intellectual - philosophers, jurists, politicians, etc. - openly did. It was a part of the whole "Liberation". Then it became a taboo, because in the mean time, it was discovered that priests were involved and the Church could become a scapegoat but for some intellectual, pedophilia is still an integral part of liberalism, right?

Then whether these people have power or not, it might be discussed but the fact is that many criminal affairs like the Dutroux affair (in my own country) or the Zandvoort file never led to serious condemnationsdespite all the evidence of the existence of a network, show that there is protection.

What does that have to do with gays? Simply that it is also a part of the "liberalism" of the 70's. That's all ! The question to be asked is not whether gay right advocates are pedophiles but whether pedophiles would advocate for gay rights or not. And that's a whole lot different.

There was nothing offensive in what I said ! Normally I never discuss such topics because there are MUCH more important matters in politics than that. Liberals want to make it the key issue in politics but not conservatives like me. I only posted some provocative comments because I like Putin for other matters - and I realize that I shouldn't have.

Also on the post that was deleted I noticed that Punky allowed herself to equate the Russian authorities with racists (Post #6) - which I don't report, right? - and I think it should be noted. She react by saying she was not racist - post also deleted -, which means that she did not understand my remark (just as she's unable to correctly analyze a demography graph !). It should be mentioned !

And I hope I won't get banned again for posting that, even though after all, what do I care, it's just a forum (but you shouldn't care either, normally, it's just an Internet forum !) and most of all, hope that this post won't be deleted !

Thanks for your attention !
Echoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 05:16 PM   #193
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Putin is such an effing bully; the little big man napoleon complex who loves all the attention.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 06:15 PM   #194
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post

First of all, thanks to the few posters who supported me. Nice to read. I fully agree Buddyholly this time, it can happen.
Just to avoid any confusion. I did not think you should have been banned. I was twice banned because my post was misread. But since I would never write something that deserves to be banned, it never occurred to me to keep a note of the email address for appeals. So it is impossible to reply before the ban ends.
It is unlikely I will ever support the content of any of your actual posts.

As I remember, you wrote gays=pedophiles. If so, that is just plain wrong. But I see it as an error of fact, not abuse or discrimination. How many errors of fact appear in MTF every day? If they were all banned the threads would be much shorter. Statistically it would probably be more correct to write straights=pedophiles, even though that is also an error of fact. So I do think there are certain red button issues on MTF where the mods will jump on any statement that is not politically correct. On the rest of the issues, banning someone for writing something that is not true would not even be considered a possibility. You could probably write slurs against Jews and Christians all day and get away with it, but try doing that about another religion - and watch out.

In your post today you said that most gays in Europe do not ask for the right to marry and many campaign against it. I would suggest that this is also an error of fact. I doubt every gay in Europe is on record. I do not think you have the information at hand to justify that statement. And if it were reworded more relevantly to state that most gays in Europe do not favour gay marriage, I am sure that it would be a definite error of fact on your part.

Last edited by buddyholly : 08-13-2013 at 06:20 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 03:55 AM   #195
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
Time for fighting back, right? I am not a push-over. (Yes I'm already back on the exact date of my ban lifting, that's not because I missed the forum but that's because it was easy to remember, I was banned on my birthday.
u were born august 12 1983???

i cant believe we share the exact date..
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"

Last edited by Punky : 08-14-2013 at 03:58 AM.
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote