Doesn't ATP World take away some of the quality and best posters of WTA World? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-20-2002, 01:37 PM   #1
country flag the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Doesn't ATP World take away some of the quality and best posters of WTA World?

My first reaction to ATP World is that it will take away some of the quality and best posters (tennischick, Becca etc.) from WTA World. Is that happening? Or am I misjudging the situation?
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2002, 01:53 PM   #2
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

Well I will still go to wtaworld to read Jenn's big brother story in GM - very funny and cute for those of you who haven't seen it - and I will go there every day or two to see if anything in non tennis pops out at me.

When this place gets more busy, I might not go there at all.

Frankly there are just way too many people who hate me over there

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 01:53 PM   #3
Julie
Goddess Julie, Keeper of Women

Julie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond repute

I need to re-read this a couple of times - somethings not quite right in that statement
Oh id have bitten you in two if you would let me

Somebody told me youd found places to go
new people to know, new ladies and so
I felt myself become a bitter old shrew
Id have bitten her too, if you would let me

Julie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 01:54 PM   #4

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

Also I think that I can keep myself out of trouble here.

I can get quite viscious when arguing with people who I deem as rather stupid, and thankfully I have had no run ins here yet

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 07-20-2002, 01:55 PM   #5

lol @ Julie.

Quality, and wtaworld I thought that when I first read it, but then began my rant, since he brought me up.

I'm all about quality

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 07-20-2002, 01:57 PM   #6
Julie

Julie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Rebecca
lol @ Julie.

Quality, and wtaworld I thought that when I first read it, but then began my rant, since he brought me up.

I'm all about quality
I knew that

Old 07-20-2002, 01:59 PM   #7

All 158 posts.... pure quality

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 07-20-2002, 01:59 PM   #8
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miss Julei

~~~Roger Federer (16 GS): Wimbledon 2003, AO 2004, Wimbledon 2004, US Open 2004, Wimbledon 2005, US Open 2005, AO 2006, Wimbledon 2006, US Open 2006, AO 2007, Wimbledon 2007, US Open 2007, US Open 2008, Roland Garros 2009, Wimbledon 2009, AO 2010 ~~~

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 02:07 PM   #9
Julie

Lol - HI Daneil

Rebecca, make that 159

Old 07-20-2002, 02:11 PM   #10
country flag the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond repute

Who is "he", Becca? Me? If "he" is me, then "he" has a name!

Becca, this is only tennis. There is no reason for people to hate you! People should come to the boards to escape the problems of the real world and have fun!

Becca, I know I have frustrated you from time to time with some of my posts! And you have responded accordingly!
Ouch! But I still have always felt that I could respond to your posts and that you have learned to tolerate me and my sometimes annoying ways! Is that true? If it is, then you have come along way!

And I definately don't expect the amount of vitriol at ATP World that exists at WTA World. I wonder if talking about men's tennis players creates less havoc than talking about women's tennis players?

Julie, sorry about your Timmy! Maybe next year!
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 02:13 PM   #11

the cat - at the time of the post the only people in this thread were you, me and julie.

Seeing as you were the only "he" I saved myself the extra word and typed that.

It really wasn't worth taking offense over.

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 07-20-2002, 02:16 PM   #12

the cat - for some reason people feel the need to defend their fave women players more.... people are a lot more touche with that subject...

I am in a sense - for example when people would stupidly put up threads of healthy women and talk about how fat they were I would go ballistic, because I find that bloody sick.

However we seem to be able to make fun of the men without too much trouble.

I mean, I'm more than likely on watch for stalking Ferrero , yet *most* of the time when people say bad things about him I just dont' care.

meh.

I digress.

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 07-20-2002, 02:20 PM   #13
Julie

lmao @ my Timmy *cough*

Im only sorry that he didnt meet Lleyton sooner, then they'd have put Lleyton's quarter final on center court instead of court 1 Im not bitter honest

And OMG this is Non tennis, look what you made me do

Old 07-20-2002, 02:37 PM   #14
country flag Goonergal
Splish, Splosh

Goonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Julie
lmao @ my Timmy *cough*

Im only sorry that he didnt meet Lleyton sooner, then they'd have put Lleyton's quarter final on center court instead of court 1 Im not bitter honest
No I'm not bitter either Julie
Goonergal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 03:12 PM   #15
country flag Dissident

Dissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond repute

Some people actually prefer ATP to WTA. This is my case. I dont have time to post on many boards, so probably Ill be here and thats it.
And we have to take all we can from this board while we have time. Its so cosy (cozy?? whatever... )

TWENTY!
'97 ROLAND GARROS, '98 Stuttgart, '98 Mallorca, '99 MONTE CARLO, '99 ROMA, '00 Santiago, '00 HAMBURG, '00 ROLAND GARROS, '00 Indianapolis, '00 MASTERS CUP LISBOA, '01 Buenos Aires, '01 Acapulco, '01 MONTE CARLO, '01 ROLAND GARROS, '01 Stuttgart, '01 CINCINNATI, '02 Costa do Sauipe, '03 Auckland, '03 St. Petersburg, '04 Costa do Sauipe.
Dissident is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote