Hey everybody - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-10-2013, 11:11 PM   #1
country flag Police Of Mind

Police Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hey everybody

Been posting here for a little while now, really liking the forums and most people here, thought I'd do the right thing and introduce myself to all you lovely people! I've been following tennis for over 10 years now, Kuerten and Agassi got me into the game all the way back then and I've been hooked ever since. Those two have a special place in my heart but I've moved on and like a whole bunch of players now. Outside of tennis I like hockey and football (big fan of my local teams of course!), baseball, boxing, F1, I do some freelance developing work with my pals, or you'll find me absorbed in a book.

Police Of Mind is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2013, 11:35 PM   #2
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey everybody

Nice description, welcome BTW who is your favourite F1 driver?

Greetings
FITD: #12 (Best: #9) | Runner-up: Cincinnati 2013
PAW: #11 (Best: #11) | Titles: Indian Wells 2013
Suicide Tennis: #3 (Best: #1) | Titles: Cincinnati 2013
Tennis Tipping - Singles: #10 (Best: #10) | Titles: ATP Houston 2014 | Final: US OPEN 2013, Arad CH 2013, Tampere CH 2013, Poitiers Fut 2014
Tennis Tipping - Doubles: #67 (Best: #67) Titles: ATP Nice 2014 (w/gak3) | Final: Dallas CH 2014 (w/orangehat), Binghamton CH 2013 (w/randy72391)
Rafael Nadal: The King of Clay. The Warrior. The Mental Giant.
Richard Gasquet: The most beautiful and talented backhand of the tour (after De Schepper).

De Schepper - Thiem - Giraldo - Cilic - Youzhny - Nishikori - Gulbis - Haas - Berlocq - Jaziri - Berankis - Fucsovics - McGee
VamosRafaNadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:46 PM   #3

Police Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond repute

Kimi! I like Fernando and Massa too.
Old 07-11-2013, 01:14 AM   #4
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to MTF, hope you enjoy the staying here. I am not exactly a veteran here, but if you have any doubts about something in hre, feel free to ask me.

Shame I cannot help you with that bad taste in F1 drivers

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 06:45 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauletekis View Post
Welcome to MTF, hope you enjoy the staying here. I am not exactly a veteran here, but if you have any doubts about something in hre, feel free to ask me.

Shame I cannot help you with that bad taste in F1 drivers
Each to his own . Thanks for the welcome guys.
Old 07-11-2013, 06:59 PM   #6
country flag Goliath

Goliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome I see you already got more posts than me
The two most wonderful words missing in English language: Vamos Rafa!
Proud lover of the Dynamic Agile aggressive baseliner from Spain.
BEST SHOT EVER: Rafa's Forehand. Anywhere. Anytime.
Goliath is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:23 AM   #7
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

hello and welcome