Funny Fotos #7 - Page 33 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-24-2013, 11:34 PM   #481
country flag duarte_a
Federer Fan & Dull Hater

duarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Funny Fotos #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by VamosRafaNadal View Post
I am sorry for you but Nadal and Federer have a good relationship despite of their different points of view of some political aspects in tennis.
No need for that. I'm glad Roger gets along with nadal. This is tennis not WWE.

I think it was one of the nadal fans that said just today that it isn't nadal who writes the tweets. I'll try and find that post.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiedis View Post
Rafa don't use twitter, he has a community manager.

Last edited by duarte_a : 08-24-2013 at 11:36 PM.
duarte_a is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2013, 11:39 PM   #482
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duarte_a View Post
No need for that. I'm glad Roger gets along with nadal. This is tennis not WWE.

I think it was one of the nadal fans that said just today that it isn't nadal who writes the tweets. I'll try and find that post.

Edit:
Happy to know that and unexpected coming from a Nadal hater. Nadal and Federer are not friends but they share moments together due to their job and they respect each other and have a good relationship (but I just wanted to point that they are not friends, just work colleages).

I know that Nadal doesn't manage his Twitter and Facebook accounts. Just see at the Ivanovic tweet or when some months ago they tweeted in Nadal's account wishing to Gasol a good recovery when he was being recorded training for the first time since the injury at the same moment. The tweet was deleted and posted some hours after
FITD: #12 (Best: #9) | Runner-up: Cincinnati 2013
PAW: #11 (Best: #11) | Titles: Indian Wells 2013
Suicide Tennis: #3 (Best: #1) | Titles: Cincinnati 2013
Tennis Tipping - Singles: #10 (Best: #10) | Titles: ATP Houston 2014 | Final: US OPEN 2013, Arad CH 2013, Tampere CH 2013, Poitiers Fut 2014
Tennis Tipping - Doubles: #67 (Best: #67) Titles: ATP Nice 2014 (w/gak3) | Final: Dallas CH 2014 (w/orangehat), Binghamton CH 2013 (w/randy72391)
Rafael Nadal: The King of Clay. The Warrior. The Mental Giant.
Richard Gasquet - Dominic Thiem - Santiago Giraldo - Kenny de Schepper
Youzhny - Berdych - Nishikori - Cilic - Gulbis - Istomin - Lu - Klizan - Haas - Jaziri - Berankis - Fucsovics - Wang - McGee - Lizariturry
VamosRafaNadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 11:41 PM   #483
country flag duarte_a
Federer Fan & Dull Hater

duarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Happy to know that and unexpected coming from a Nadal hater. Nadal and Federer are not friends but they share moments together due to their job and they respect each other and have a good relationship (but I just wanted to point that they are not friends, just work colleages).

I know that Nadal doesn't manage his Twitter and Facebook accounts. Just see at the Ivanovic tweet or when some months ago they tweeted in Nadal's account wishing to Gasol a good recovery when he was being recorded training for the first time since the injury at the same moment. The tweet was deleted and posted some hours after
Agreed.
Old 08-25-2013, 12:37 AM   #484
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duarte_a View Post
Agreed.
Sometimes people fantasize too much about tennis superstars and want them to be friends because a lot of people admire Nadal and Federer and they like when they are together smiling and sharing good emotions and respect despite of their rivalry. They want them to be friends but we have to understand that this way if thinking is going too far. From being good work partners to be friends, there is a huge gap that people don't see sometimes. Nadal told that he is not a friend of Federer because of what I said in the last post and what you put in bold. They share lot of moments in they work, they are like people working in a same office but "outside the office" they have their own and different lifes and I think you won't see Nadal and Federer together in Mallorca like Nadal does with Monaco for example. That is because Monaco is a friend of Rafa.
FITD: #12 (Best: #9) | Runner-up: Cincinnati 2013
PAW: #11 (Best: #11) | Titles: Indian Wells 2013
Suicide Tennis: #3 (Best: #1) | Titles: Cincinnati 2013
Tennis Tipping - Singles: #10 (Best: #10) | Titles: ATP Houston 2014 | Final: US OPEN 2013, Arad CH 2013, Tampere CH 2013, Poitiers Fut 2014
Tennis Tipping - Doubles: #67 (Best: #67) Titles: ATP Nice 2014 (w/gak3) | Final: Dallas CH 2014 (w/orangehat), Binghamton CH 2013 (w/randy72391)
Rafael Nadal: The King of Clay. The Warrior. The Mental Giant.
Richard Gasquet - Dominic Thiem - Santiago Giraldo - Kenny de Schepper
Youzhny - Berdych - Nishikori - Cilic - Gulbis - Istomin - Lu - Klizan - Haas - Jaziri - Berankis - Fucsovics - Wang - McGee - Lizariturry
VamosRafaNadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:49 AM   #485
country flag hipolymer

hipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sometimes people fantasize too much about tennis superstars and want them to be friends because a lot of people admire Nadal and Federer and they like when they are together smiling and sharing good emotions and respect despite of their rivalry. They want them to be friends but we have to understand that this way if thinking is going too far. From being good work partners to be friends, there is a huge gap that people don't see sometimes. Nadal told that he is not a friend of Federer because of what I said in the last post and what you put in bold. They share lot of moments in they work, they are like people working in a same office but "outside the office" they have their own and different lifes and I think you won't see Nadal and Federer together in Mallorca like Nadal does with Monaco for example. That is because Monaco is a friend of Rafa.
"friends", "butt buddies", "companions" whatever you want to call it dude.
'82 - '91: best decade in tennis

I am a fan of no tennis player.
hipolymer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 02:52 AM   #486
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am sorry for you but Nadal and Federer have a good relationship despite of their different points of view of some political aspects in tennis.
Why in the world do you need this to be true? I just don't get it.

I guess wanting everyone in the world to be friends is a good thing. Maybe you have Gandhi's heart.

Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal certainly win Roger?

Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)

Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 10:02 AM   #487
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowManyTimes View Post
Love it ! Really respect Rafa as Roger`s fan
Old 08-25-2013, 10:31 AM   #488
country flag Just like heaven

Just like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond repute

Just like heaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:41 PM   #489
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa
Old 08-25-2013, 01:32 PM   #490
country flag Goliath

Goliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond repute

GOAT eyebrows
The two most wonderful words missing in English language: Vamos Rafa!
Proud lover of the Dynamic Agile aggressive baseliner from Spain.
BEST SHOT EVER: Rafa's Forehand. Anywhere. Anytime.
Goliath is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:36 PM   #491
country flag nole_no1

nole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond repute

Is this a recent pic? Fed looks old so i'd guess it is
nole_no1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:44 PM   #492
country flag miura88

miura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just like heaven View Post
Novak: Can I have the first set in the US Open final?

Rafa: Hmmmm.........
Old 08-25-2013, 02:04 PM   #493
country flag Nole Rules

Nole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just like heaven View Post
Nole: "Next time you will hit me where?"
Rafa: "Something I can't tell, no?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
You never know with Djokovic. He is as predictable as Calgary weather.
Nole Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 04:47 PM   #494
country flag Dead Net Cord

Dead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa's eyebrows are GOAT.

with cheap media love and fawners praising who didn't win slams

it must have been good to be a Swiss?

but chokers are always present in slam draws, wearing orange shoes and gold handbags
---
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Now these are the nights I am going to remember
Dead Net Cord is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 05:12 PM   #495
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

And he pretends to play poker with those eyebrows