Shenzhen R1: Viktor Troicki def. Martin Klizan 5-7 6-1 3-0 ret. - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-23-2014, 10:18 AM   #1
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shenzhen R1: Viktor Troicki def. Martin Klizan 5-7 6-1 3-0 ret.

No stream, so no idea what was happening on the court. Viktor lost the first set and then was cruising in the second, and after a long first game in the third got the break then the double break. Hopefully Klizan is fine. Viktor moving on.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2014, 10:19 AM   #2
country flag Chris Kuerten
Banned!

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shenzhen R1: Viktor Troicki def. Martin Klizan 5-7 6-1 3-0 ret.

Now against Ferrer, amazing match-up between two spectacular tennis players and human beings

Viktor never managed to win more than three games per set in their past three meetings, though
Chris Kuerten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 10:29 AM   #3
country flag Tennis Passion

Tennis Passion has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Passion has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Passion has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Passion has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Passion has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Passion has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Passion has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Passion has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Passion has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Passion has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Passion has a reputation beyond repute

We will not find out if Viktor managed to turn around the match before or after Klizan's injury .

But in any case he got 20 fresh points on the top of the 12 earned in qualifications. Up to #158 in live rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistercrabs View Post
I disagree with the premise that Djokovic will reach exactly six slam finals. I'm making the bold prediction that he'll never reach another.
Tennis Passion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 11:02 PM   #4
country flag Mr.Prysse.

Mr.Prysse. has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Prysse. has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Prysse. has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Prysse. has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Prysse. has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Prysse. has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Prysse. has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Prysse. has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Prysse. has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Prysse. has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Prysse. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Earlier in the week saw some unexpected drama on Center Court. Tied at one set all, Martin Klizan had a total meltdown against Viktor Troicki in a marathon first game. He hit an ace that the umpire indicated touched the net. “Are you 150% sure?” yelled Klizan. Another non-winning shot was called out and then got overturned on a Hawk-Eye appeal. Klizan complained that camera shutters were a too loud… and this was all in one game. He launched a ball out of the stadium when he eventually got broken and two games later, sent the net support flying with a Nalbandian-like kick, earning him a point penalty. From there, he simply sat down, mid-game. Troicki was as perplexed as anyone, waiting to serve. After a long delay where the umpire called the tournament referee, the ump then called a trainer who came on court for 5 seconds and then the match was called. It obviously wasn’t a medical time out. Klizan just didn’t feel like playing anymore, but didn’t happen to tell anyone.

http://www.changeovertennis.com/shen...uets-nickname/
Mr.Prysse. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 11:11 PM   #5
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Prysse. View Post
Bizarre behaviour from Klizan who comes off as a complete spoiled brat in that report. Surely he will be penalised for this.
Hypnotize is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote