Prediction: Nadal will win US Open 2013 - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-25-2013, 12:18 AM   #61
country flag SheepleBuster

SheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prediction: Nadal will win US Open 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestly View Post
Do you think Nadal is as good as Pete?
Maybe as good as Peter pan but not Sampras. I have always considered Rafa a bum. I truly do. If these courts were a bit faster, this guy would be a nobody.

Suarez & Nadal : True Trailblazers in Sports
*Proud hater of the neo-L.Ron Hubbard of Espana, the fake Pharaoh without clothes ... cult leader extraordinaire and ...
SheepleBuster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2013, 12:24 AM   #62
country flag janko05

janko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
RG+USO remains the hardest double to achieve in a single year (used to be the channel slam, but that ended in 2009). Nadal is looking to repeat the feat and will do so with the added rest that today's loss affords him. I place Nadal as the firm favorite this USO.
where is this channel exactly?
janko05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:41 AM   #63
country flag pepita1964

pepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond repute

Will Nadal have knees at first place to play on hard court again ?
You need an answer at this question first and then Rafa needs to avoid all players from #1 to #135 to win US open.Now we need to wait to see how long break he will get 6 months or 1 year.Last year after Rosol he took 8 months and went to SA to play on clay.Now he was defeated by #135 and maybe needs more rest. Sorry but he played as club player today.He needs to get rid of Toni, How on earth he played
so many tournaments after such an injury for a short time, It is just insane
pepita1964 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:48 AM   #64
country flag hvo

hvo has a reputation beyond reputehvo has a reputation beyond reputehvo has a reputation beyond reputehvo has a reputation beyond reputehvo has a reputation beyond reputehvo has a reputation beyond reputehvo has a reputation beyond reputehvo has a reputation beyond reputehvo has a reputation beyond reputehvo has a reputation beyond reputehvo has a reputation beyond repute

OK since Wimby is over for Nadull's fanboys, let them have something else to talk about. Show some compassion, MTFers.
hvo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:43 AM   #65
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5000 rpm View Post
Nadal will bounce back to take the North American hardcourt slam. I really think he will. He has time to recover from the brutal clay season and regain full fitness by the start of Toronto.

He was trying to give a rest to the bothering left knee as evident from his withdrawal from Halle and thereby coming into the grass slam under prepared. But as his issue is not with his tennis and more with his fitness, you have to think he has the game to win US Open.
you still have not learnt your lesson and make these silly threads again? May be you don't mind being silly but I mind, please don't give us rafa fans bad images

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:50 AM   #66
country flag Moonball Pusher
Banned!

Moonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
RG+USO remains the hardest double to achieve in a single year (used to be the channel slam, but that ended in 2009). Nadal is looking to repeat the feat and will do so with the added rest that today's loss affords him. I place Nadal as the firm favorite this USO.
Really, just accept that two years in a row he's gotten blown off the court at the most prestigious event by a bunch of nobodies.
Moonball Pusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:53 AM   #67
country flag Kyle_Johansen

Kyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond repute

Could TSD be any more of a troll... why he was brought back I have no clue.
6) Rosewall 7) Agassi 8) Lendl 9) Connors 10) McEnroe
Top 10 favourite all-time list
1) Federer 2) Safin 3) Agassi 4) Sampras 5) Edberg
6) Lendl 7) Haas 8) Hewitt 9) Connors 10) Becker
Kyle_Johansen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:56 AM   #68
country flag Tag

Tag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle_Johansen View Post
Could TSD be any more of a troll... why he was brought back I have no clue.
personally i have no clue how are you are still here...

anyway, negative

nadal is not winning the us open, it has the tradesman's name on it
Tag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:57 AM   #69
country flag Fujee

Fujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Genius is not replicable. Inspiration, though, is contagious, and multiform — and even just to see, close up, power and aggression made vulnerable to beauty is to feel inspired and (in a fleeting, mortal way) reconciled.

David Foster Wallace
Fujee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:21 AM   #70
country flag Tag

Tag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond repute

nadal winning the us open is very unlikely

but you have to think he has more chance than the old swiss diva...
Old 06-25-2013, 03:22 AM   #71
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately for Nadal he will lose to DONALD YOUNG, in the first round.
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:23 AM   #72
country flag Kyle_Johansen

Kyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag View Post
nadal winning the us open is very unlikely

but you have to think he has more chance than the old swiss diva...
Because a 5-time champion has less of a chance than a 1-time champion.
6) Rosewall 7) Agassi 8) Lendl 9) Connors 10) McEnroe
Top 10 favourite all-time list
1) Federer 2) Safin 3) Agassi 4) Sampras 5) Edberg
6) Lendl 7) Haas 8) Hewitt 9) Connors 10) Becker
Kyle_Johansen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:26 AM   #73
country flag Tag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
Unfortunately for Nadal he will lose to DONALD YOUNG, in the first round.
if he is put on louis armstrong, which is the real us open court, at its proper speed, you can sense an upset...
Old 06-25-2013, 03:27 AM   #74
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag View Post
if he is put on louis armstrong, which is the real us open court, at its proper speed, you can sense an upset...
If he ends up with a similar draw to Wimbledon, with the champ and the 5-time champ in his half, he may end up shunted out there for a match or two.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:29 AM   #75
country flag Tag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle_Johansen View Post
Because a 5-time champion has less of a chance than a 1-time champion.
frauderer winning 5 titles 100 years ago has no effect on US Open 2013

the old diva can barely even serve these days. all he is good for is a bitchy presser after a loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
If he ends up with a similar draw to Wimbledon, with the champ and the 5-time champ in his half, he may end up shunted out there for a match or two.
i would like to see it. top seeds are protected on the blue clay of AA