Guess The Member - Riddles and Mysteries - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-25-2013, 10:02 PM   #16
country flag Mong Mong

Mong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guess The Member - Riddles and Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by nole_no1 View Post
Is it Freak3yman84 ?
Yes! Show us the evidence!

WTA Royalties
Queen Maria Sharapova 1-2-1-1-S-32 | Princess Petra Kvitova 2- 12
Mong Mong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2013, 10:04 PM   #17
country flag nole_no1

nole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond repute

Well i thought that the "With three, why, why, why?" thing means that the user has a "3" in his user name and a "y" ("y" being read as a "why") and also i think that he's a Wozniacki fan (but i'm not sure about this)
nole_no1 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 10:07 PM   #18
country flag Mong Mong

Mong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well i thought that the "With three, why, why, why?" thing means that the user has a "3" in his user name and a "y" ("y" being read as a "why") and also i think that he's a Wozniacki fan (but i'm not sure about this)
Great Job!

June 05, 2013 8:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Wozniacki

WTA Royalties
Old 06-25-2013, 10:10 PM   #19
country flag Mong Mong

I'm looking forward to other people's riddles and mysteries!

WTA Royalties
Old 06-25-2013, 10:19 PM   #20
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is it Freak3yman84 ?

Thanks Mong Mong, great job. Now I can guess others

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 10:23 PM   #21
country flag Mong Mong

Quote:

Thanks Mong Mong, great job. Now I can guess others
You should make your own riddle for us to solve.

WTA Royalties
Old 06-25-2013, 10:26 PM   #22

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mong Mong View Post
You should make your own riddle for us to solve.
Will do!

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Old 06-25-2013, 10:38 PM   #23

Only a day after Freakyman's body was found, a new body was discovered.
Under extreme pressure, Lenders examined the body. All over this creature's habitat were posters of the same person, all with X's through them.
This was bizarre, Lenders thought. He couldn't tell whether the creatue was obsessed with this person on all the posters, or if he had a deep hatred for him.
Kismet was thought to be the reason behind there being 2 dead bodies in 2 consecutive days. Lenders then realized, this creature caused the demise of Freakyman.
After awhile, more clues piled in. An anonymous source told that the creature had been known for acting strange, but overall little was known about it.
So Lenders took the information, and thought about it carefully.
There was no doubt in Lenders' mind, once he put all of the clues together.

Quote:
Old 06-26-2013, 03:27 AM   #24
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Great Job!

June 05, 2013 8:07 AM
That was a nice one. For future reference, IMO, using time stamps is a bad idea, since different people are in different time zones. For example, the post you refer to is at 5:37 PM for me.
Pratik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:32 AM   #25
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
== #1 ==

Deep in the vast wilderness of General Messages, detective Mark Lenders arrived for duty. The remains of an unidentified poster were found, and the clues were limited. In his wallet was a picture of a bearded man with glasses. Lenders knew this face was familiar, but he couldn't quite place where he had seen it before...

And then he found a piece of paper, about the size of a post-it note, lying beside the unidentified body. He picked it up and he read ,

Mark Lenders couldn't decipher it. He knew it was a clue, but it wasn't enough. He investigated further in search for further clues. Asked around the commoners of MTF here and there, hoping anyone would shed a light on this lifeless victim.

And then, a woman came up to him.

"I know him. He sent me a note. But he never told me his name." With fear and anxiety the woman handed him the note.

Lenders with no hesitation, took the note and gathered the following evidence:

The day went by, and Lenders found no further evidence. Who is this victim?
topspindoctor

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:37 AM   #26
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
== #1 ==

Deep in the vast wilderness of General Messages, detective Mark Lenders arrived for duty. The remains of an unidentified poster were found, and the clues were limited. In his wallet was a picture of a bearded man with glasses. Lenders knew this face was familiar, but he couldn't quite place where he had seen it before...

And then he found a piece of paper, about the size of a post-it note, lying beside the unidentified body. He picked it up and he read ,

Mark Lenders couldn't decipher it. He knew it was a clue, but it wasn't enough. He investigated further in search for further clues. Asked around the commoners of MTF here and there, hoping anyone would shed a light on this lifeless victim.

And then, a woman came up to him.

"I know him. He sent me a note. But he never told me his name." With fear and anxiety the woman handed him the note.

Lenders with no hesitation, took the note and gathered the following evidence:

The day went by, and Lenders found no further evidence. Who is this victim?
you are so creative, mong mong

and freaky too

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 06-26-2013, 07:12 AM   #27
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Under extreme pressure, Lenders examined the body. All over this creature's habitat were posters of the same person, all with X's through them.
This was bizarre, Lenders thought. He couldn't tell whether the creatue was obsessed with this person on all the posters, or if he had a deep hatred for him.
Kismet was thought to be the reason behind there being 2 dead bodies in 2 consecutive days. Lenders then realized, this creature caused the demise of Freakyman.
After awhile, more clues piled in. An anonymous source told that the creature had been known for acting strange, but overall little was known about it.
Heya?
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:21 AM   #28
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Xristos?

Old 06-26-2013, 08:51 AM   #29
country flag janko05

janko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Heya?
she is my pick too.
janko05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 12:47 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Heya?
Quote:
Originally Posted by janko05 View Post
she is my pick too.
Yup! Reasoning??

Quote: