Guess The Member - Riddles and Mysteries - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-24-2013, 10:58 AM   #1
country flag Mong Mong

Mong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Guess The Member - Riddles and Mysteries

Guess The MTF Member - Riddles and Mysteries

Update: No longer need to explain your answer.
Update: No longer need to be about you. Feel free to do anyone, and feel free to post anything as you wish, as long as it is a riddle, a poem, or a mystery.

1. Basically, it's a riddle, poem or a mystery kind of guessing game.
2. Update: You don't need to PM me your riddles, you can post them here as you wish. It can be in a poem, a riddle, a "clue" activity (example leaving a trace of evidence or something). Be creative as you want.
3. Update: The riddle or the mystery doesn't have to be about you. Feel free to feature any member you want.

Example 1: a detective, murder, or a crime scene and they are using your clues to guess who you are.
Example 2: a mysterious poem about yourself.
Example 3: a trace of a previous activity.
Example 4: a prophecy of a future activity.
Example 5: Or a combination of all. Be creative.

Any suggestions, feedback, concern? You are more than welcome to PM me.

Post #2: You no longer need to PM me anything, other than concerns. Feel free to post anything you want. I am very sorry for making this a HELLuva complicated. I will just compile all the questions by linking them to your post.

King Rafael "#1 Papi!" Nadal 1-8-2-2-G-61 | Prince Andy "Lendlray" Murray 1-1-G-28

WTA Royalties
Queen Maria Sharapova 1-1-1-1-S-29 | VIP Ana "Adje!" Ivanovic 1-12 | Madame Li Na 1-1- 9

Last edited by Mong Mong : 06-24-2013 at 01:34 PM.
Mong Mong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2013, 10:58 AM   #2
country flag Mong Mong

Mong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guess The Member - Riddles and Mysteries

== #1 ==

Deep in the vast wilderness of General Messages, detective Mark Lenders arrived for duty. The remains of an unidentified poster were found, and the clues were limited. In his wallet was a picture of a bearded man with glasses. Lenders knew this face was familiar, but he couldn't quite place where he had seen it before...

And then he found a piece of paper, about the size of a post-it note, lying beside the unidentified body. He picked it up and he read ,
Quote:
"I am the misfit.
With three, why, why, why?
I am the man who ate, and therefore...?"
Mark Lenders couldn't decipher it. He knew it was a clue, but it wasn't enough. He investigated further in search for further clues. Asked around the commoners of MTF here and there, hoping anyone would shed a light on this lifeless victim.

And then, a woman came up to him.

"I know him. He sent me a note. But he never told me his name." With fear and anxiety the woman handed him the note.

Lenders with no hesitation, took the note and gathered the following evidence:

Quote:
Date: June 5, 2013, approximately 8:07 AM
The Note:

"I love you, Caroline. With all my heart.

--Love,
Your secret admirer."

The day went by, and Lenders found no further evidence. Who is this victim?
King Rafael "#1 Papi!" Nadal 1-8-2-2-G-61 | Prince Andy "Lendlray" Murray 1-1-G-28

WTA Royalties
Queen Maria Sharapova 1-1-1-1-S-29 | VIP Ana "Adje!" Ivanovic 1-12 | Madame Li Na 1-1- 9

Last edited by Mong Mong : 06-24-2013 at 11:24 AM.
Old 06-25-2013, 12:19 AM   #3
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guess The Member - Riddles and Mysteries | Updates: No longer complicated

Neil Diamond.
Old 06-25-2013, 12:32 AM   #4
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guess The Member - Riddles and Mysteries | Updates: No longer complicated

So, a user with a Neil Diamond avatar I presume..
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 06:40 AM   #5
country flag afterglows

afterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond repute

Did Detective Lenders did his job properly and asked Miss Caroline her family name?
Wouldn't it be Wozniacki by any chance?

Or was the woman part of the commoners of MTF, then did Detective Lenders asked since when she has a MTF account (join date)?
(Does anybody know a MTFer named Caroline?)

afterglows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:45 AM   #6
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute

Since this is going so slow, I'll make a guess. Not too sure though.

Topspindoctor?
Pratik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:40 AM   #7
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
So, a user with a Neil Diamond avatar I presume..
scaryyyyyyy aviiiiiii
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 11:20 AM   #8
country flag Mong Mong

Check the notes left as evidences. The member's username lies within the riddles. Check the dates, time.

WTA Royalties
Old 06-25-2013, 11:20 AM   #9
country flag Mong Mong

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterglows View Post
Did Detective Lenders did his job properly and asked Miss Caroline her family name?
Wouldn't it be Wozniacki by any chance?

Or was the woman part of the commoners of MTF, then did Detective Lenders asked since when she has a MTF account (join date)?
(Does anybody know a MTFer named Caroline?)
Correct it was Wozniacki.

WTA Royalties
Old 06-25-2013, 02:52 PM   #10
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Why was it important to point out that Lenders took the note "with no hesitation?" Are there circumstances in which he might have hesitated to accept evidence?
Old 06-25-2013, 04:25 PM   #11
country flag afterglows

afterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Why was it important to point out that Lenders took the note "with no hesitation?" Are there circumstances in which he might have hesitated to accept evidence?
Detective Lenders has a well known phobia of pushers. You have to admire the fact that he puts his dutie to investigate before his fears and took "with no hesitation" the note from Miss Wozniacki.

afterglows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:37 PM   #12
country flag janko05

janko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterglows View Post
Detective Lenders has a well known phobia of pushers. You have to admire the fact that he puts his dutie to investigate before his fears and took "with no hesitation" the note from Miss Wozniacki.
I must take a break after this one
janko05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:43 PM   #13
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Was the murder weapon a nine iron by any chance?
Old 06-25-2013, 09:58 PM   #14
country flag Mong Mong

Sorry about the lack of activity from me. I have been severely unmotivated to post here since yesterday's exit by Rafa.

But yeah, the biggest tool is using the Search function, and pay close attention to dates, and names (hint hint: it's Wozniacki)

And about the poem. Read the line more carefully. There are numbers obviously in the person's name.

Mark Lenders is just a props in this mystery.

WTA Royalties

Last edited by Mong Mong : 06-25-2013 at 10:00 PM.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:01 PM   #15
country flag nole_no1

nole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guess The Member - Riddles and Mysteries

Is it Freak3yman84 ?
nole_no1 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote