Another article needs you to translate - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-23-2005, 04:34 AM   #1
country flag Joycelovemario

Joycelovemario has a reputation beyond reputeJoycelovemario has a reputation beyond reputeJoycelovemario has a reputation beyond reputeJoycelovemario has a reputation beyond reputeJoycelovemario has a reputation beyond reputeJoycelovemario has a reputation beyond reputeJoycelovemario has a reputation beyond reputeJoycelovemario has a reputation beyond reputeJoycelovemario has a reputation beyond reputeJoycelovemario has a reputation beyond reputeJoycelovemario has a reputation beyond repute
Default Another article needs you to translate

This article is in Croatian.
Please help us to translate
http://www.gloria.com.hr/site/mainpa...k=ancic496.htm

do well do well

Last edited by Joycelovemario : 02-23-2005 at 10:01 AM.
Joycelovemario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2005, 09:57 AM   #2
country flag vero

vero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another article needs you to translate

It's seems there's a problem with the adress : I can't see the article following this adress...

Marat James
vero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 10:01 AM   #3

Joycelovemario has a reputation beyond reputeJoycelovemario has a reputation beyond reputeJoycelovemario has a reputation beyond reputeJoycelovemario has a reputation beyond reputeJoycelovemario has a reputation beyond reputeJoycelovemario has a reputation beyond reputeJoycelovemario has a reputation beyond reputeJoycelovemario has a reputation beyond reputeJoycelovemario has a reputation beyond reputeJoycelovemario has a reputation beyond reputeJoycelovemario has a reputation beyond repute

ok,the adress has been corrected!

do well do well
Old 02-23-2005, 12:04 PM   #4
country flag janje17

janje17 has a reputation beyond reputejanje17 has a reputation beyond reputejanje17 has a reputation beyond reputejanje17 has a reputation beyond reputejanje17 has a reputation beyond reputejanje17 has a reputation beyond reputejanje17 has a reputation beyond reputejanje17 has a reputation beyond reputejanje17 has a reputation beyond reputejanje17 has a reputation beyond reputejanje17 has a reputation beyond repute

i translated the article for you....it was sad to read

its saying that he achieved his best result at Wimbledon. reaching his career high. he didnt come back and celebrate with champagne. early sunday aftersoon he came back from the airport, left his bags at home and went to church. there the 20 year old young split man thanked god and asked for help that his mother gets her health back. Mario departed the well known british tournament. his mother Nilda, 46, had a mild heart attack in the brain. the first time in his life she couldnt follow his tennis matches and he achieved his best result. she was in hospital while Roland Garros was on. mario found out when he lost in the 3rd round. his father didnt want him to worry that she was unwell. before that his parents followed him to Austria to watch, while mario went to Paris, his parents went to Split. when mario said goodbye,his mother was well, she was in great spirits. but when she came home (from Austria) she start to feel sick, she felt huge minegrain and pain. marios father took her to hospital where they diagnosed that one vain burst in brain. an operation wasnt needed, but stayed in hospital for observation for one month. when mario found out he came home from Paris straight away and spend whole day with his mother. next day he left for London for tournament in Queens Club Rosalem then to Wimbledon where his brother Ivica, 25, supported mario and 15 year old sister Sanja who was in the junior competition. marios father Stipe stayed with his mother and told her of his progress as she wasnt allowed to watch. but he talked to her everyday on the phone. his mum is at home now, she had no side affects. she has to rest. so mario said h played for his mother. no one but his trainer knew the heavy burden mario was carrying during the Wimbledon tournament.

IDEAL REST

people congratulated mario, ringing him on the mobile, stopping him in the street. at the airport there wasnt a crowd to greet hi father and close friends came to airport. when he arrived home henly rang one person, hisrandmother, whose been looking after the family and mother while she has been unwell. he also rang his fathers family. his grandfather after winning the match against Tim Henman got the prsut (meat that is smoked) and celebrated. mario says he celebrated with friends, not in Split but on one of the islands for one week. he wanted to stay home, but his parents said no, to have a little break. this summer he wont have time to spend with friends and family because soon he is going to US open and then olympics in Athens. after all that his exams are waiting for him, his 2nd year of law. what do i think of my ideal rest? he wont be lazing on the beach, hes not that type of person. he always has to be on the move. if hes not holding a tennis raquet then hes playing "balun" ( no idea what that is) or basketball. he likes diving but can never finish learning all about it because summer vacation only lasts one week. who in weeks time travels to Amsterdam training with Rohan Goetzke. but before that he might go to Turjaka where his grandfather lives to try the prsut that his grandfather left some for his tennis grandson.
Old 02-23-2005, 12:34 PM   #5
country flag Pernille

Pernille has a reputation beyond reputePernille has a reputation beyond reputePernille has a reputation beyond reputePernille has a reputation beyond reputePernille has a reputation beyond reputePernille has a reputation beyond reputePernille has a reputation beyond reputePernille has a reputation beyond reputePernille has a reputation beyond reputePernille has a reputation beyond reputePernille has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the translation...
So sad about his mother...
Lets hope she is all right now...
Pernille is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 09:39 PM   #6
country flag Idril

Idril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond repute

that's so sad! i hope she's ok

vamos Rafa:worship
: ajmo Nole
Idril is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 10:52 PM   #7
country flag pryss

pryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond repute

aww boo hope she gets well soon! <3

WTF, I still have to spread good reps.

- ancic - gasquet - federer - nadal -
- mauresmo - davenport -
- zimonjic/santoro - bjorkman/mirnyi -

AND PETER EFFING POLANSKY.
pryss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 02:33 AM   #8

thx very much!
besides some sadness,I feel much more about Mario's strong and insisting spirit!
the article is moving me!
I love Mario so much now!
hope his family esp his mother is healthy now,hope Mario's tennis life and law life could be better and better!
I pray for you,Mario!

do well do well
Old 02-24-2005, 03:43 AM   #9
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

I meet Mario few times...Last year in Indianapolis i had breakfest with Ljubicic's mom(My aunt) and mario came and joined us.
Old 02-24-2005, 05:18 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberDucky
I meet Mario few times...Last year in Indianapolis i had breakfest with Ljubicic's mom(My aunt) and mario came and joined us.
you are so lucky!!!
You are one member of Ljubicic!!

do well do well
Old 02-24-2005, 05:25 AM   #11
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joycelovemario
you are so lucky!!!
You are one member of Ljubicic!!
lol...he's my cousin...After Davis Cup..i will see him...I live in St.Louis Missouri (USA) he stops by once or twice a year...and for past 5 years i go watch him in Cincy and Indy.
Old 02-24-2005, 05:32 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberDucky
lol...he's my cousin...After Davis Cup..i will see him...I live in St.Louis Missouri (USA) he stops by once or twice a year...and for past 5 years i go watch him in Cincy and Indy.
envy you!
My dream now is I can see Mario playing on court and send him one gift made my myself!
hope one day my dream will come true!

do well do well
Old 02-24-2005, 07:46 AM   #13
country flag alita

alita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond repute

It's really heartbroken.
I hope his Mom is all right now.
Thanks for the translation janje17. and thanks for the artical Joyce.

life is not perfect all the time, but every life deserve a good life.
alita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 03:55 PM   #14
country flag vero

vero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a lot for the translation janje17 !
It's a very interesting article!
Really hope his Mom is all right now, I'm sad to know she was suffering from health problem

Marat James
vero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 11:44 AM   #15
country flag janje17

janje17 has a reputation beyond reputejanje17 has a reputation beyond reputejanje17 has a reputation beyond reputejanje17 has a reputation beyond reputejanje17 has a reputation beyond reputejanje17 has a reputation beyond reputejanje17 has a reputation beyond reputejanje17 has a reputation beyond reputejanje17 has a reputation beyond reputejanje17 has a reputation beyond reputejanje17 has a reputation beyond repute

its allright....if theres any croatian articles to be translated just ask me