Restart the world - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-22-2013, 02:34 PM   #1
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Restart the world

I wont get into boring details but i (with the rest of my class) got some kind of a punishment(i see it as one) to create the world, the paper is not limited in the Number of pages or words only the quality of work its 50% of the final grade of the course if i will fail this my degree will be Postponed in a year bc i will have to Register again for the course.

so i thought i will use the Wisdom of crowds.

If any of you could restart this world what would u have done? would u divide the sexes equally 50%-50%? will you eliminate languages​​? Cultures? Religion? if so what kind? will you bring back other languages​​? Cultures? Religion?
how many americans will you take? chinese? Norwegians, Indians, Africans, Philippines?

i was toying with the idea of telling her that i will leave everything the same beside her and this class but im not sure she will like it

Please do not drag this into a Political/religion or culture debate, just say what you think.

thanks.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2013, 02:44 PM   #2
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Restart the world

Brilliant subject for a project. I hope you get some useful replies.

My contribution would be to make sex less messy and childbirth less painful!
Old 06-22-2013, 03:03 PM   #3
country flag Htom Sirveaux

Htom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenoldie View Post
Brilliant subject for a project. I hope you get some useful replies.

My contribution would be to make sex less messy and childbirth less painful!
Messy sex is the best sex!

To the OP, get rid of religion. And make the rest of the world more like Scandinavia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade View Post
I hate tennis
Htom Sirveaux is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 04:10 PM   #4
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

I would make everything the same except limit the number of humans to 1 million and forward science by 100 years. thus we would have no issues with resources and environmental problems, plenty of space and nature and sheer endless possibilities for everybody.

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 04:18 PM   #5
country flag barbadosan

barbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
I would make everything the same except limit the number of humans to 1 million and forward science by 100 years. thus we would have no issues with resources and environmental problems, plenty of space and nature and sheer endless possibilities for everybody.
But doesn't that immeidately bring other difficult questions like who decides who can procreate?

OT: While it might mean the world is a more boring place, I can't help thinking that speaking one language might help a lot of the misunderstanding. Also an innate gene that stops mankind (emphasis on the "man" in this instance) from wanting to make war on each other, and do other cruel things - in other words, abolish the concept of "inhumanity". The inclusion of such a gene should also take care of any adult abusing a child, and by extension, create a world without such abhorrent things as child and sexual slavery.

Respectfully,
masterclass

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." - Richard Cook
barbadosan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 05:16 PM   #6
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

Man periods! We shouldn't suffer alone!
Old 06-22-2013, 05:20 PM   #7
Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMEESH View Post
Or no periods?
Old 06-22-2013, 05:27 PM   #8
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute

No lying.
BauerAlmeida is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 05:31 PM   #9
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowwy View Post
Or no periods?
that would work, but then what would we have to signify that we're preggo?
Old 06-22-2013, 07:01 PM   #10
country flag Htom Sirveaux

Htom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMEESH View Post
Just make no-period birth control pills free for everyone. No periods for the ladies, more rubber-free sex for the fellas and fewer unwanted pregnancies. Win-win-win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade View Post
I hate tennis
Htom Sirveaux is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 07:17 PM   #11
country flag Mong Mong

Mong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond repute

You can't restart the world without knowing how it began. Even we don't know how humans began. For all we know ancient aliens could have created our planet million years ago, and humans were just a result of a scientific genetic experiment.

... [/I will stop it right here]

You just did not, . I just finished my Friday-ly 2000 essays a merely twelve hours ago, so I'll reserve my thoughts until I have recollected myself of the sleep I have missed.
King Rafael "#1 Papi!" Nadal 1-8-2-2-G-61 | Prince Andy "Lendlray" Murray 1-1-G-28

WTA Royalties
Queen Maria Sharapova 1-1-1-1-S-29 | VIP Ana "Adje!" Ivanovic 1-12 | Madame Li Na 1-1- 9

Last edited by Mong Mong : 06-22-2013 at 07:22 PM.
Mong Mong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 07:25 PM   #12
country flag Mong Mong

Mong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowwy View Post
Or no periods?
You do provide a good argument. Without periods, Childbirth would not be as painful. However, the idea will kill the conventional way we propagate. It could lead us to pursue greater human advancement such as an extremely advanced cloning or some sort. Or we could be laying eggs.
King Rafael "#1 Papi!" Nadal 1-8-2-2-G-61 | Prince Andy "Lendlray" Murray 1-1-G-28

WTA Royalties
Queen Maria Sharapova 1-1-1-1-S-29 | VIP Ana "Adje!" Ivanovic 1-12 | Madame Li Na 1-1- 9
Mong Mong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 07:56 PM   #13
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbadosan View Post
But doesn't that immeidately bring other difficult questions like who decides who can procreate?
It sure would, but would not most alternations of the natural order bring some problems? I just let my mind wonder without working out the details.
However, I believe it would be possible to come up with an acceptable way to stabilize the population.

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 06:24 PM   #14
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

not sure if anyone care but i got an A+ (in israel its 100 perfect)

i did a mistake in the begining and tried to think what my prof' wanted me to write, what should i do to get the A+ but with the help of a smart friend (thank u Ann) i understood that my prof request was impossible from the begining, how can i Divide the world into races if there isnt any?
i know what u will say there are Blacks and whites etc etc but on what should we based our Difference or division between us?
on looks? whites, blacks, Coloured?
on On a geographical basis? Europeans, Asians, Africans
on Tribes? Zulu, Cherokee, Xhosa

or maybe According to biological characteristics? i have blood type O+ maybe the population should be based on blood type, O+/-, A+/-, B+/-, AB+/-? after all nature divide us into different kind of blood type
it is Known that different blood types bring to the formation of different types of antibodies - proteins that the immune system sends to destroy invaders. This fact rise to speculation that nature developed various blood types to help us fight various types of infections, and each person will be more resistant to infection blood type "specializes".

One proof was presented in 2003, when SARS broke out in Hong Kong. Statistically, it turned out that people with blood type O infected less of the virus and came hypothesis that O blood type immune to clots than those with other blood types.

Johann Friedrich Blumenbach a German physician, naturalist, physiologist, and anthropologist divided the human species into five races in 1779.

the Caucasian or white race - Includes most of the inhabitants of Europe and Western Asia.
the Mongolian or yellow race - Including the residents of Asia, east of the Ural Mountains, China, Japan, etc..
the Malayan or brown race - Includes most of Africa (except north), Australia, New Guinea and other islands in the Pacific.
the Ethiopian, or black race - Includes the Indians of the Americas (excluding the Eskimos).
the American or red race - Includes the islanders of the South - East Asia (Cambodia, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, etc.)

BUT, if we can divide us into 5 who not 6 and 9 or 15? who say when to stop? even inside "whites" there are Nordic, Alpine and Mediterranean.
how about more Light skin english end german or more dark like the Spanish, French, Italian? so even inside the "white" u have difference.

Thinking in categories of race is merely a means to explain and justify the reality of exploitation and enslavement.

Not only that the categorization to races, and in fact this feature Africans reference only, was used to justify slavery in historical reality when people enslaved completely to making a profit by their work, but also present in categories such thinking is only a means of maintaining order in complex social reality.

The term race has no existence of its own, and it continues to be relevant because it is used, even if you have noble intentions.
So ignorant, racist and academics researchers of exploitation of racial discrimination as sinners the same assumptions about the existence of races They all sinners Relying the same assumptions about the existence of races.

I think mixing is a source of improvement not degeneration.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"

Last edited by Punky : 08-16-2013 at 06:35 PM.
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 07:36 PM   #15
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

What did that long discussion of races have to do with a New World?

All you need to do is replace religion with reason and the world would be vastly improved. Imagine.........