Late Introduction - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-22-2013, 01:02 AM   #1
country flag TheBigFourFTW

TheBigFourFTW has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigFourFTW has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigFourFTW has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigFourFTW has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigFourFTW has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigFourFTW has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigFourFTW has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigFourFTW has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigFourFTW has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigFourFTW has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigFourFTW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Late Introduction

Hi! I'm the "TheBigFourFTW". If you haven't noticed my very minor contributions in MTF, then it's all nice to meet you people on one of the biggest forums on the internet on one of my favourite sports, Tennis. I enjoy following all things on men's tennis especially the "Big 4" whom are often subject to the major discussions and interest through this metagame. I enjoy talking and supporting each and every player that deserves so and I will try my best to act respectful and fair unlike some others which are greatly apparent on the general section.

All in all, it feels very welcoming being here and I hope I get to meet all kinds of good people here. If you wanna talk, feel free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Kyrgios defeats Nadal 7-6 (7-5) 5-7 7-6 (7-5) 6-3 in 4 sets.
TheBigFourFTW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2013, 05:40 AM   #2
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Late Introduction

hello
Old 06-23-2013, 05:56 AM   #3
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

hey, nice to meet you
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 09:05 AM   #4
country flag mahmud29

mahmud29 is on a distinguished road

Hello. Welcome to our Community.
mahmud29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote