If Nadal/Federer defeats Fed/Nadal>Andy>Nole en route to the wimbledon crown... - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-22-2013, 02:34 PM   #61
country flag Avi14
Thank you Cilic

Avi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If Nadal/Federer defeats Fed/Nadal>Andy>Nole en route to the wimbledon crown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
Just to clarify - MTF deppresses/irritates me whenever i have to read childish and vindictive bile against any tennis player. Especially considering a lot of it comes from fellow Australians - a nation that prides itself on sportsmanship, respect for opponents and grace in victory or defeat. To dedicate your life to been good enough to play tennis professionally and be ranked 500th in the world is a hell of a lot more than any lonely pathetic keyboard warrior like 'Honestly' will ever achieve in his miserable life.

What's the go with this place? Are the mods recruited from 4chan? 90% troll garbage, 10% decent tennis discussion = MTF.
Eh mate.I agree with everything you posted about Fed.He is a great champion and he doesn't deserve the hate he gets.It's the same with Nadal.He doesn't deserve the hate he gets.

I was only referring to why "duarte_a" was quoting your post in his signature when he himself always disrespects Nadal.
Avi14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote