~~ GOAT discussions ~~ Vol. 2 (Boris Becker's argument regarding Roger) - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How relevant is it to GOAT discussions

Very relevant. It is even more important than slams 8 5.71%
It is the next metric after slams 101 72.14%
No, it is not relevant at all 23 16.43%
It will only be relevant when Rafa wins it 8 5.71%
Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-25-2013, 07:27 AM   #181
country flag Honestly
Banned!

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~~ GOAT discussions ~~ Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloevera View Post
They dethrone each other. Federer did it briefly but enough to pass 300 weeks. From that loss in USO QF to the end of the season, I think he knew that Djokovic was the true number one.
Yeah Djokovic will probably surpass Nadal. But he didn't dethrone Roger. That was Nadal's work. Djokovic dethroned Nadal. That is all.
Honestly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2013, 07:28 AM   #182
country flag Tennisator

Tennisator has a reputation beyond reputeTennisator has a reputation beyond reputeTennisator has a reputation beyond reputeTennisator has a reputation beyond reputeTennisator has a reputation beyond reputeTennisator has a reputation beyond reputeTennisator has a reputation beyond reputeTennisator has a reputation beyond reputeTennisator has a reputation beyond reputeTennisator has a reputation beyond reputeTennisator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Now this is a hater.
The TRUTH always HURTS.
Tennisator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:30 AM   #183
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now this is a hater.
kind of reminds me of a little less psychotic Raferminator.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:34 AM   #184
country flag Tennisator

Tennisator has a reputation beyond reputeTennisator has a reputation beyond reputeTennisator has a reputation beyond reputeTennisator has a reputation beyond reputeTennisator has a reputation beyond reputeTennisator has a reputation beyond reputeTennisator has a reputation beyond reputeTennisator has a reputation beyond reputeTennisator has a reputation beyond reputeTennisator has a reputation beyond reputeTennisator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbert View Post
he lost to a journeyman two years in a row at wimbledon. his last slam outside rg is 3 years ago (uso 2010). he won't get any younger and with djokovic and murray in the mix it's not getting easier for nadal to win hc-slams. and you can't compare him to silliams, cause silliams has no real competition unlike nadal.
Very well said.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:35 AM   #185
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestly View Post
Yeah Djokovic will probably surpass Nadal. But he didn't dethrone Roger. That was Nadal's work. Djokovic dethroned Nadal. That is all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisator View Post
The TRUTH always HURTS.
The TRUTH is that you are taking glee with other's misfortune. That is a classic hater.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
kind of reminds me of a little less psychotic Raferminator.
Just a little bit less psychotic, sure, but more devilish in terms of enjoying the misery of others.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:45 AM   #186
country flag 5000 rpm
Banned!

5000 rpm has a reputation beyond repute5000 rpm has a reputation beyond repute5000 rpm has a reputation beyond repute5000 rpm has a reputation beyond repute5000 rpm has a reputation beyond repute5000 rpm has a reputation beyond repute5000 rpm has a reputation beyond repute5000 rpm has a reputation beyond repute5000 rpm has a reputation beyond repute5000 rpm has a reputation beyond repute5000 rpm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The TRUTH is that you are taking glee with other's misfortune. That is a classic hater.
Yes, pushing their idol's GOAT candidacy in the times of his major rival's injuries only highlights their fear of the man. Not clever.
5000 rpm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:49 AM   #187
country flag Tennisator

Quote:
Not with Nadal's misfortune per se (although winning his 8th RG trophy isn't too shabby if you ask me) but with his IDIOTICALLY PERTINACIOUS fantards' misery.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:52 AM   #188
country flag Tennisator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5000 rpm View Post
Yes, pushing their idol's GOAT candidacy in the times of his major rival's injuries only highlights their fear of the man. Not clever.
What FEAR? I say bring that MOONBALLER on, oh wait, didn't he just knock himself out of the tournament with that WOEFUL on-court performance?
Old 06-25-2013, 07:53 AM   #189
country flag 5000 rpm
Banned!

5000 rpm has a reputation beyond repute5000 rpm has a reputation beyond repute5000 rpm has a reputation beyond repute5000 rpm has a reputation beyond repute5000 rpm has a reputation beyond repute5000 rpm has a reputation beyond repute5000 rpm has a reputation beyond repute5000 rpm has a reputation beyond repute5000 rpm has a reputation beyond repute5000 rpm has a reputation beyond repute5000 rpm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbert View Post
he lost to a journeyman two years in a row at wimbledon. his last slam outside rg is 3 years ago (uso 2010). he won't get any younger and with djokovic and murray in the mix it's not getting easier for nadal to win hc-slams. and you can't compare him to silliams, cause silliams has no real competition unlike nadal.
2 defeats or 20 defeats, they do not wipe off his great work on grass which is not even his best surface. Djokovic won no slam outside the Australian Open for three seasons in his career. Does that make him just an AO GOAT and wipe out his remaining great work of 2011?

You and other Fedtards' desperate attempts at branding Nadal just a clay GOAT will remain futile. Nadal is still good enough to win two or three non-clay grandslams. He is playing close to his best and I expect him to bounce back at the US Open.
5000 rpm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:56 AM   #190
country flag Tennisator

Quote:
2 defeats or 20 defeats, they do not wipe off his great work on grass which is not even his best surface. Djokovic won no slam outside the Australian Open for three seasons in his career. Does that make him just an AO GOAT and wipe out his remaining great work of 2011?

You and other Fedtards' desperate attempts at branding Nadal just a clay GOAT will remain futile. Nadal is still good enough to win two or three non-clay grandslams. He is playing close to his best and I expect him to bounce back at the US Open.
The fact that you EXPECT him to bounce back at the US Open doesn't mean he WILL. Talking about PIOUS HOPES....lol
Old 06-25-2013, 07:59 AM   #191
country flag Honestly
Banned!

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just a little bit less psychotic, sure, but more devilish in terms of enjoying the misery of others.
Not sure why you quoted me?

Raferminator was a bigger hater than anyone currently on this board, aside from Evilmindbulgaria maybe.
Old 06-25-2013, 08:03 AM   #192
country flag Honestly
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisator View Post
Not with Nadal's misfortune per se (although winning his 8th RG trophy isn't too shabby if you ask me) but with his IDIOTICALLY PERTINACIOUS fantards' misery.
True. You don't strike me as a psycho like they are claiming. It's the same for me. The MTF dulltard fan base makes me dislike Nadal far more then the man himself. They are just an unbearable bunch.
Old 06-25-2013, 08:08 AM   #193
country flag Tennisator

Quote:
Nadal is still good enough to win two or three non-clay grandslams.
I'm sure Rosol and Darcis will respectfully disagree.
Old 06-25-2013, 08:09 AM   #194
country flag Tennisator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestly View Post
True. You don't strike me as a psycho like they are claiming. It's the same for me. The MTF dulltard fan base makes me dislike Nadal far more then the man himself. They are just an unbearable bunch.
Old 06-25-2013, 08:16 AM   #195
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

if djokovic won't win another slam this year, yes, then he looks like ao-goat "only". he needs to win wimby or uso to prove 2011 wasn't a exception.

and of course it's not impossible for nadal to win another slam outside rg. but he only won 4 his entire career, so even winning 1 slam outside clay is a hard task for him.
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote