Main Draw - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-20-2005, 05:44 AM   #16
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Main Draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee
Glad to hear that Deb, hopefully the new management will take care of the tennis fans this year too.
Well the people actually working the tournament (who were all volunteers I believe) were just sweet as could be. SO NICE, really. I remember watching a practice session and talking to this nice older woman and she was telling her little anecdotes about all the players and stuff that she'd experienced over the years. She knew when certain players liked to practice, how they went about things, etc. They were willing to do anything for you, really. It was my first live tennis experience and they helped make it even more fun than I expected

Really, it's a great little tournament, it's sooooo small and sooooo intimate, it's great. The only thing I hope the new management changes is the abysmal website

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2005, 07:36 AM   #17
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what to expect for the tournament. The forecast for next 5 days is showers. The rain may be on and off so....

First, so far this year, the area has 3 times the normal rainfall, (yes, I plan to have my car washed for the last 3 weeks and there wasn't any 4 consecutive days without rain) thus, I hope next year will be better.

Second, January and February are the months with most tourists in the area, so that's the reason for the tournament and PGA tours and numerous activities in the city of Scottsdale scheduled in these 2 months.

Third, the tournament was kept bumped up in the calendar especially when TMS IW became a 2 weeks event. If TMS Miami and Indian Wells are one week event like the rest, it will be much better for the tournament to be sandwiched between the two which make excellent sense geographically.

And hopefully, with TTC taking full control of the tournament next year, at least I think the website will be better Although the tournament already named Tennis Channel Open, this year is still run by the IMG (is this the name?)

Last edited by Lee : 02-20-2005 at 07:40 AM.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 07:38 AM   #18
country flag Tricky_Forehand

Tricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee

Alex B. hasn't won much (anything?) this year and his wife may or may not be in the hospital.
I won't get into gossip but I will say that she was seen supporting Alex in Dallas. Alex has also been having lower back problems (had it treated during his match in Dallas). I think there is a mess of things going on with him. I'm going to believe and stay positive that this tourney could be a turning point for him in the year. If he's healthy (and the rain stays away )...he should get to the QFs.

I don't know if any visitors to this forum are going but if you do and you see Alex's match...please contact me at the address on his website so I can add a match report .
's-Hertogenbosch - 4th place
GSTAAD - WINNER
Tricky_Forehand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 08:13 AM   #19
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Gooooooooo:

Christophe
Taylor
Kristof
Alex K.
Tomas
Kenneth

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 08:15 AM   #20
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis724
I won't get into gossip but I will say that she was seen supporting Alex in Dallas. Alex has also been having lower back problems (had it treated during his match in Dallas). I think there is a mess of things going on with him. I'm going to believe and stay positive that this tourney could be a turning point for him in the year. If he's healthy (and the rain stays away )...he should get to the QFs.

I don't know if any visitors to this forum are going but if you do and you see Alex's match...please contact me at the address on his website so I can add a match report .
That means getting past either Carlsen or Blake. I don't think he'll manage.

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 08:56 AM   #21
country flag RaVeR

RaVeR has a reputation beyond reputeRaVeR has a reputation beyond reputeRaVeR has a reputation beyond reputeRaVeR has a reputation beyond reputeRaVeR has a reputation beyond reputeRaVeR has a reputation beyond reputeRaVeR has a reputation beyond reputeRaVeR has a reputation beyond reputeRaVeR has a reputation beyond reputeRaVeR has a reputation beyond reputeRaVeR has a reputation beyond repute

bad luck for Mario

2nd round against Philipoussis

GO MARIO!!

MARIN CILIC
RaVeR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 09:16 AM   #22
country flag flip_fan

flip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaVeR
bad luck for Mario
2nd round against Philipoussis
GO MARIO!!
Are you trying to tell me its a bad draw for Ancic to play Flip??

oh please! It will be a blessing for Mark's fans if he even makes it into 2nd round!! lol, Ancic will be the clear favourite if they meet so stop crying! I am the one that should be crying!

GO MARK !!! +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
flip_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 10:02 AM   #23
country flag athie

athie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo! Goooo
Larsie
Tomas
and JanMike incase Fee beats me up!
athie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 10:48 AM   #24
country flag Filipo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Filipo has a reputation beyond reputeFilipo has a reputation beyond reputeFilipo has a reputation beyond reputeFilipo has a reputation beyond reputeFilipo has a reputation beyond reputeFilipo has a reputation beyond reputeFilipo has a reputation beyond reputeFilipo has a reputation beyond reputeFilipo has a reputation beyond reputeFilipo has a reputation beyond reputeFilipo has a reputation beyond repute

Tommy Haas will be the winner. Mario Ancic will be tired after his flight from Europe. Not good tournament at all. All looks at Dubai.
Old 02-20-2005, 10:49 AM   #25
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Go Tommy, Mario, Mark and Kenneth

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 11:09 AM   #26
country flag Mosca

Mosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond repute

go Dent,win the first title in 2005
Mosca is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 12:21 PM   #27
Experimentee

Experimentee has a reputation beyond reputeExperimentee has a reputation beyond reputeExperimentee has a reputation beyond reputeExperimentee has a reputation beyond reputeExperimentee has a reputation beyond reputeExperimentee has a reputation beyond reputeExperimentee has a reputation beyond reputeExperimentee has a reputation beyond reputeExperimentee has a reputation beyond reputeExperimentee has a reputation beyond reputeExperimentee has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck:

Donald Young
Kevin Kim
Wayne Arthurs
Kristof Vliegen
Yen-Hsun Lu
Giovanni Lapentti
Mario Ancic
James Blake
Experimentee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 03:23 PM   #28
country flag malisse top 20

malisse top 20 is on a distinguished road

Is it possible that there is a fault in the main draw?
Because Xavier Malisse is in the players list, but not in the draws?
malisse top 20 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 03:23 PM   #29
country flag TOP100

TOP100 has a reputation beyond reputeTOP100 has a reputation beyond reputeTOP100 has a reputation beyond reputeTOP100 has a reputation beyond reputeTOP100 has a reputation beyond reputeTOP100 has a reputation beyond reputeTOP100 has a reputation beyond reputeTOP100 has a reputation beyond reputeTOP100 has a reputation beyond reputeTOP100 has a reputation beyond reputeTOP100 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Glenn and Tommy.
Old 02-20-2005, 03:33 PM   #30
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by malisse top 20
Is it possible that there is a fault in the main draw?
Because Xavier Malisse is in the players list, but not in the draws?
Hmm, and yea he did play last year. But, he's definitely not in the draw... maybe he pulled out but before the draw was made so he doesn't show up as a withdrawal

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote