Murray has no fear of meeting Nadal in Wimbledon last eight - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2013, 10:00 PM   #91
country flag No1emania

No1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Murray has no fear of meeting Nadal in Wimbledon last eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
I just gave plenty of good arguments in response to nole_no1 up their.

The funny thing is, YOU ARE THE ONE MAKING OUT AS IF MURRAY IS HYPED UP AS GREAT BY ALL HIS FANS, before a Murray fan even posts in the thread.
I just react to what I saw on this forum, comments on Eurosport and the media in general. And I've never said "all"... I even said once "there are some down to the ground and more realistic..."

edit: and I even say every time "these delusional ones", because I don't want to insult the objective ones...

Del Potro

Janowicz

Last edited by No1emania : 06-17-2013 at 10:03 PM.
No1emania is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-17-2013, 10:02 PM   #92
country flag Rychu

Rychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duarte_a View Post
If he beats Dull in Wimbledon I will be a murray fan for 1 month and won't post about Roger during that period.
Seconded

Haas - Hewitt - Del Potro - Federer - Janowicz - Gasquet

Thiem - Kyrgios - Fognini - Monfils - Djokovic

Rychu is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-17-2013, 10:12 PM   #93
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiebreak100 View Post
You are not objective or realistic. I have read numerous comments from you bashing Murray for no good reason, in a pathetic attempt to gain the respect of the hate-filled bitters on here.

Nobody likes to stick the boot into the Murray 'fanboys' more than you. I do concede, it must be tough juggling objectivity when you have 9 out the top 10 players to support.
You are the worst Murray troll of then all.

I support 3 top 10 guys, not 9.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-17-2013, 10:42 PM   #94
country flag MurrayWizard

MurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond repute

Let's continue this argument when the actual match ends. Unlikely it will even happen.

The greatest British player of all-time.

Singles gold medalist and mixed doubles silver medalist at the Games of the XXX Olympiad.

2012 US Open champion.

2013 Wimbledon champion.
MurrayWizard is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-17-2013, 11:16 PM   #95
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have a problem with what Murray said. He does need to be confident and if he wants to win Wimbledon he needs to be ready for the best of the best. The problem is that I really think out of Nole, Fed and Nadal, Nadal is by far the biggest danger/worse match up for Murray. He'd be better off to avoid Rafa, but that's not his choice.

Now when Moozza (just read his sig 'Murray, true #1, the best grass player ever, the best of the bestest, lol), Tiebreak100 claim they are always objective, rational and nice I can't help it but laugh so hard (Sap is a special case, he is getting better but 'delusion' is a mild word to describe him). I don't even pay attention what they are writing here any more because it's nonsense most of the time if not all the time. However, I'll give all 3 of them a big hug for their trolling skills, and it must be nice to live in a lala land .

Prodigy is OK, but tends to be a bit sensitive/easily frustrated when people don't agree with him. He bad rep me for something so silly and he thinks that I'm 'full of myself, and I should get over myself', not sure where that came from but I just brushed it off ... it didn't make any sense. for Prodigy too. Prodigy is a fair poster. There are many fantastic Murray fans on MTF but because they are objective and logical, they are simply not as visible as 'legends of MTF' like Mooza, Tiebreak100 and Sapeoid.

Nolemania, hm, not sure about your intentions here. You seem to like to provoke Murray fans and enjoy it. I could be wrong though. oh well. you guys should stop arguing about nothing.

my gossip mode is over now

Last edited by Alex999 : 06-17-2013 at 11:21 PM.
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-18-2013, 03:20 AM   #96
country flag guga2120

guga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond repute

i would like to see Andy win, and the best thing for that would be to keep Rafa, away from him if possible. Let's see Andy give Federer , a 3 set beating. If they played he would.

Rafa/Novak on the other side.
guga2120 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-18-2013, 03:45 AM   #97
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle_Johansen View Post
Murray pre-2012 is completely different confidence-wise. I think he'd certainly have his chances vs Rafa.
why do you say that? there is no match between the two on grass that really implies that he had a chance, and certainly no inclincation at the moment that he does
in fact he just came back from an injury. sure he won Queens, but if anything I would say that I would be uncertain of if he would be physically able to hang with Nadal
something that would have felt so strange to say 6 months ago!
I like that Murray is trying to go into Wimbledon with confidence, but let's be honest, he would be disheartened the most to see Nadal in his QF, would be by far his least favorable top 5 matchup
he can matchup OK against Djokovic anywhere
beat Federer at Olympics last year
but Nadal has his number

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-18-2013, 05:20 AM   #98
country flag paseo

paseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond repute

This Golden Boy has the best attitude in sports.
paseo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-18-2013, 05:35 AM   #99
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

So much childish behavior in this thread i swear.
Old 06-18-2013, 02:21 PM   #100
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Big mouth, bad teeth.
Old 06-18-2013, 02:23 PM   #101
country flag JoWilly

JoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle_Johansen View Post
Murray pre-2012 is completely different confidence-wise. I think he'd certainly have his chances vs Rafa.
I agree
JoWilly is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-18-2013, 02:38 PM   #102
country flag MurrayWizard

MurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
I don't have a problem with what Murray said. He does need to be confident and if he wants to win Wimbledon he needs to be ready for the best of the best. The problem is that I really think out of Nole, Fed and Nadal, Nadal is by far the biggest danger/worse match up for Murray. He'd be better off to avoid Rafa, but that's not his choice.

Now when Moozza (just read his sig 'Murray, true #1, the best grass player ever, the best of the bestest, lol), Tiebreak100 claim they are always objective, rational and nice I can't help it but laugh so hard (Sap is a special case, he is getting better but 'delusion' is a mild word to describe him). I don't even pay attention what they are writing here any more because it's nonsense most of the time if not all the time. However, I'll give all 3 of them a big hug for their trolling skills, and it must be nice to live in a lala land .

Prodigy is OK, but tends to be a bit sensitive/easily frustrated when people don't agree with him. He bad rep me for something so silly and he thinks that I'm 'full of myself, and I should get over myself', not sure where that came from but I just brushed it off ... it didn't make any sense. for Prodigy too. Prodigy is a fair poster. There are many fantastic Murray fans on MTF but because they are objective and logical, they are simply not as visible as 'legends of MTF' like Mooza, Tiebreak100 and Sapeoid.

Nolemania, hm, not sure about your intentions here. You seem to like to provoke Murray fans and enjoy it. I could be wrong though. oh well. you guys should stop arguing about nothing.

my gossip mode is over now
What happened to stalking Canadian girls? A girl called Emma is waiting for you, instead you are here insulting people.

The greatest British player of all-time.

Singles gold medalist and mixed doubles silver medalist at the Games of the XXX Olympiad.

2012 US Open champion.

2013 Wimbledon champion.
MurrayWizard is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-18-2013, 02:40 PM   #103
country flag ogbg

ogbg has a reputation beyond reputeogbg has a reputation beyond reputeogbg has a reputation beyond reputeogbg has a reputation beyond reputeogbg has a reputation beyond reputeogbg has a reputation beyond reputeogbg has a reputation beyond reputeogbg has a reputation beyond reputeogbg has a reputation beyond reputeogbg has a reputation beyond reputeogbg has a reputation beyond repute

The last set they played Murray bagelled Nadal after all
ogbg is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-25-2013, 06:45 AM   #104
country flag New Balls Please

New Balls Please has a reputation beyond reputeNew Balls Please has a reputation beyond reputeNew Balls Please has a reputation beyond reputeNew Balls Please has a reputation beyond reputeNew Balls Please has a reputation beyond reputeNew Balls Please has a reputation beyond reputeNew Balls Please has a reputation beyond reputeNew Balls Please has a reputation beyond reputeNew Balls Please has a reputation beyond reputeNew Balls Please has a reputation beyond reputeNew Balls Please has a reputation beyond repute

I think I understand why Murray wanted Rafa in his part of the draw... (joking)

Federer

Nadal Djokovic

Hewitt Roddick Murray Ferrero (Tard #28) Agassi

Kuerten Ferrer Coria Davydenko Del Potro Safin Nalbandian Ljubicic Wawrinka
New Balls Please is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-25-2013, 12:28 PM   #105
country flag TheBigFourFTW

TheBigFourFTW has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigFourFTW has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigFourFTW has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigFourFTW has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigFourFTW has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigFourFTW has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigFourFTW has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigFourFTW has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigFourFTW has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigFourFTW has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigFourFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiebreak100 View Post
You are not objective or realistic. I have read numerous comments from you bashing Murray for no good reason, in a pathetic attempt to gain the respect of the hate-filled bitters on here.

Nobody likes to stick the boot into the Murray 'fanboys' more than you. I do concede, it must be tough juggling objectivity when you have 9 out the top 10 players to support.
From my experiences, Murray fans such as myself (I'm not very vocal about it through) tend to dodge away most of the flaming going on and tend to be more of the sympathetic, objective/realistic side for their players. Of course, when Murray gains a few more slams and achievements this might certainly change but in the meantime we are all good people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
Rafa is world number #1 and this is a 19 year old just out of juniors. yet leads....

But no problem can be found?

Argument?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Kyrgios defeats Nadal 7-6 (7-5) 5-7 7-6 (7-5) 6-3 in 4 sets.
TheBigFourFTW is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread