Murray has no fear of meeting Nadal in Wimbledon last eight - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2013, 09:08 PM   #61
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Murray has no fear of meeting Nadal in Wimbledon last eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1emania View Post
Have no idea what you've just said. All I do is killing delusions with objectivity, as usual You can actually learn something from my posts, you know.

@ rocketassist - speaking of butthurt and delusions calm down and take a hike.
LOL.

I am one of the most objective Murray fans there is, along with rocketassist.

GOOD LUCK IN UNRETIREMENT JOHNNY GROOVE
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-17-2013, 09:09 PM   #62
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
LOL.

I am one of the most objective Murray fans there is, along with rocketassist.
He's using words like unbiased and objective. Has he infiltrated our hideout
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-17-2013, 09:14 PM   #63
country flag No1emania

No1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
Be careful you don't get the runs with that level of butthurt- we wouldn't want you making more noise than a woman in labour now would we.
You know dude, I had plenty of posts last 2 days, all of them with facts and arguments. If you disagree with something you had many opportunities to reply. But you didn't, naturally, since you don't really have any arguments.

So instead of replying, you gave me a bad rep with "you bitter fucking clown. US Open happened. SUCK IT pal." message, like a crying little girl.
You don't have arguments, but you take all of this way too seriously and act like a hurt little drama queen... It's pathetic.

If you don't have any arguments, better ignore me, since I will continue to post facts regardless how much they hurt your little feelings. Same with other tards like you.

@ Prodigy. - you rarely replied to me with arguments, mostly generalities and some nonsense accusations... But luckily, there are more objective and analytic Murray fans than you... You should also ignore me.

Del Potro

Janowicz
No1emania is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-17-2013, 09:18 PM   #64
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You know dude, I had plenty of posts last 2 days, all of them with facts and arguments. If you disagree with something you had many opportunities to reply. But you didn't, naturally, since you don't really have any arguments.

So instead of replying, you gave me a bad rep with "you bitter fucking clown. US Open happened. SUCK IT pal." message, like a crying little girl.
You don't have arguments, but you take all of this way too seriously and act like a hurt little drama queen... It's pathetic.

If you don't have any arguments, better ignore me, since I will continue to post facts regardless how much they hurt your little feelings. Same with other tards like you.

@ Prodigy. - you rarely replied to me with arguments, mostly generalities and some nonsense accusations... But luckily, there are more objective and analytic Murray fans than you... You should also ignore me.
Lol why waste my time giving a troll useful information when you'll just ignore it anyway?

Do us a favour crazyfornole and quit trying.

Your trolling is the worst I have seen on MTF, and there have been some bad trolling attempts, including that of my own.

Want to be a GOAT? Troll a player no one else trolls... trolling Murray is boring, and un original.

Old 06-17-2013, 09:19 PM   #65
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaFuria View Post
Can you blame him? Murray might be a pusher but he's not a grass clown or a Nadal pigeon like the kind of players Nadal usually beats at Wimbledon.

Nope, he's almost a turkey

and

Murray IS the player that Rafa usually beats at Wimbledon

That being said, why should Andy be afraid? He has chances and he knows it
Old 06-17-2013, 09:26 PM   #66
country flag No1emania

No1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond reputeNo1emania has a reputation beyond repute

Prodigy is like Inquisition - he decided I am a double account and that's it lol.

Yeah, we saw your analytical mind with that topic you've opened

If you don't wanna waste time on me, why then do you reply with some rubbish in every topic I post?
I definitely won't reply to your nonsense anymore, it's just too degrading...

Del Potro

Janowicz
Old 06-17-2013, 09:29 PM   #67
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post

and

Way too easy

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 8 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-17-2013, 09:29 PM   #68
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You're saying I'm the one whining. I'm not. I'm mocking you for your own bitterness and misery, because you can't get over one slam final loss. And yes, you do need to suck it, and suck it up. Most Novak fans got over it a long time ago

As for any bad rep I sent, it was supposed to be a good rep, I never bad rep off the bat, I only sent one intentionally in retaliation to JolanGago this year.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-17-2013, 09:29 PM   #69
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Prodigy is like Inquisition - he decided I am a double account and that's it lol.

Yeah, we saw your analytical mind with that topic you've opened

If you don't wanna waste time on me, why then do you reply with some rubbish in every topic I post?
I definitely won't reply to your nonsense anymore, it's just too degrading...
It's not just him; I also think you're a previously banned Gymnastard troll
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-17-2013, 09:31 PM   #70
country flag No1emania

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post

and

I've basically said the same and now these 2 clowns are all over me lol

Del Potro

Janowicz
Old 06-17-2013, 09:32 PM   #71
country flag Rychu

Rychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm with this kind of up and down form Murray will be routed. But if Wimby/Olympics Murray appears then be afraid.

Haas - Hewitt - Del Potro - Federer - Janowicz - Gasquet

Przysiezny - Monfils - Djokovic

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscapedPermaban
Mysterious Non-human Entity: The Fog

Rychu is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-17-2013, 09:33 PM   #72
country flag nole_no1

nole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond repute

Murray fans must be the most delusional fans in the world in any category
nole_no1 is online now View My Blog!  
Old 06-17-2013, 09:37 PM   #73
country flag No1emania

Quote:
Originally Posted by nole_no1 View Post
There are positive exceptions, but these delusional ones are very very entertaining. It wouldn't be the same without them

@ Topspindoctor - Kneedulltard troll talking again about tards and trolls lmao

Del Potro

Janowicz

Last edited by No1emania : 06-17-2013 at 09:39 PM.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:41 PM   #74
country flag Tiebreak100

Tiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Murray fans are the salt of the earth. Honest and objective. We have no hate, just love and empathy.
Tiebreak100 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-17-2013, 09:42 PM   #75
country flag ProdigyEng

Quote:
Yes because Moozza, Clownpeod and TyeBreak100 are generally how all Murray fans are.... NOT.

Most of us are realistic.

1) Murray is still the 4th member of the big 4, not higher in the pedestal.
2) He must win other slams to prove his worth.
3) He is rubbish on clay.

Want me to give you any more true Murray fan revelations?

Closed Thread