The Traveling Fan Girl: To Boldly Go Where No Fan Has Gone Before - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-04-2014, 07:10 AM   #1
country flag TravelingFanGirl

TravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Traveling Fan Girl: To Boldly Go Where No Fan Has Gone Before

Hello, Everyone! I'd like to introduce you to my blog. I will start by introducing myself. I'm Courtney Massey, the nerdy creator of The Traveling Fan Girl. I've written and collaborated with tennis sites such as Tennis East Coast, Tennis Alternative, and Ricky Dimon's The Grandstand.
The Traveling Fan Girl is fairly new. So far we have covered a couple of events and interviewed Ernests Gulbis and Latvia's Davis Cup captain, Karlis Lejnieks. Our highlights so far are probably the large albums of tournament photos uploaded on our Facebook! We are still in the early stages and growing all the time! I have TONS of plans for The Traveling Fan girl and I hope you all will check it out and support this dream of mine!

About The Traveling Fan Girl:

The Traveling Fan Girl is all about the exciting experiences of the tennis world. We want to get to know the fans and players around this wonderful sport, and our mission is to showcase the different personalities and fan encounters that professional tennis has to offer! Aside from playful stories and beautiful photographs, we hope to bring you fun videos, interesting interviews, live tweeting and blogging from tournaments all over the world. You can expect that and so much more as we grow every day. We want to create a fan friendly community where you can come and gush about what you love and maybe even learn something new!

The Traveling Fan Girl is made up of 3 friends from different locations across the world, who have all been tennis fans for many years. We also introduce talented guest writers and photographers who we admire and feel will mix well with our site.

You can find us on OUR BLOG: FACEBOOK: TWITTER
#ToNameAFew

Tennis rackets & Ernests Gulbis go together like Redshirts & Star Trek. #expendable
ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
TravelingFanGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2014, 06:07 PM   #2
country flag Advantage_Set

Advantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Traveling Fan Girl: To Boldly Go Where No Fan Has Gone Before

Good looking website, entertaining stories.
You should ask Gulbis on a date.
Old 02-04-2014, 07:28 PM   #3

TravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantage_Set View Post
Good looking website, entertaining stories.
You should ask Gulbis on a date.
Thank you!
Maybe I'll make that move next time we see each other!
#ToNameAFew

Tennis rackets & Ernests Gulbis go together like Redshirts & Star Trek. #expendable
ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 02-05-2014, 07:36 AM   #4
country flag viksanbg

viksanbg has a reputation beyond reputeviksanbg has a reputation beyond reputeviksanbg has a reputation beyond reputeviksanbg has a reputation beyond reputeviksanbg has a reputation beyond reputeviksanbg has a reputation beyond reputeviksanbg has a reputation beyond reputeviksanbg has a reputation beyond reputeviksanbg has a reputation beyond reputeviksanbg has a reputation beyond reputeviksanbg has a reputation beyond repute

Great blog. I will read it when I have time. Keep it up
viksanbg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 06:37 PM   #5

Thank you I appreciate it!
Our next live coverage will be one day of Rotterdam with Ellen & Indian Wells with Vanessa so lots of new tournament goodies on the way!
#ToNameAFew

ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 02-07-2014, 04:02 PM   #6
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

This is great thanks!
I noticed you were a bit walkabout on the blog lately so
To infinity and beyond
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 03:57 AM   #7

Update: Ellen's ONE day Rotterdam coverage has been posted. Stories on the blog & pictures on the Facebook! Enjoy!

Our next live coverage will Indian Wells with Vanessa!
#ToNameAFew

ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 03-03-2014, 05:22 PM   #8

LIVE COVERAGE UPDATE: Our Vanessa Farmer will be covering Indian Wells for us throughout the next two weeks! We should have lots of stories and photos to share with you. For live tweeting make sure you're following @VF_TravelingFG & @TheTravelingFG , and keep your eyes on our Facebook from all our updates!
#ToNameAFew

ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 03-20-2014, 06:42 PM   #9

The Future Of Tennis Is All About The Curve
We just published a new article about Curvstar and the racket that could change tennis as we know it. I think it's pretty cool and would love to know what you think. Check it out!

http://thetravelingfangirl.wordpress...out-the-curve/
#ToNameAFew

ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 04-13-2014, 08:56 AM   #10
country flag RoyalFox

RoyalFox has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalFox has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalFox has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalFox has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalFox has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalFox has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalFox has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalFox has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalFox has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalFox has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalFox has a reputation beyond repute

pretty cool site(^_^)

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App