The "Is anybody else completely lost reading heya's posts ?" thread - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-15-2005, 07:01 PM   #31
country flag TheMightyFed

TheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Does anybody else is completely lost reading heya's posts ?" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee
>>"Does anybody else is completely lost reading heya's posts?"<<<

Never mind heya's posts, I was pretty lost reading the title of this thread. Hello pot, its the kettle, and you're black....
I know I know, typing problem in that case, I know that "is" and "does" cannot be used this way...
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2005, 07:02 PM   #32
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Does anybody else is completely lost reading heya's posts ?" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee
>>"Does anybody else is completely lost reading heya's posts?"<<<

Never mind heya's posts, I was pretty lost reading the title of this thread. Hello pot, its the kettle, and you're black....
Oh, yeah, you're right. The grammatically challenged trying to correct the grammatically challenged. The blind leading the blind. Here's my cane, md, you need it.

Last edited by sigmagirl91 : 02-15-2005 at 07:24 PM.
sigmagirl91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 07:08 PM   #33
country flag Riley Finn

Riley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond repute

heya is a polish mobile phone operator!
Old 02-15-2005, 07:17 PM   #34
country flag zoltan83

zoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute

Heya!!!

Even if sometimes her posts are and I don't understand all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juli_V View Post
Nicoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!, you rule
zoltan83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 07:30 PM   #35

TheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl91
Oh, yeah, you're right. The grammatically challenged trying to correct the grammatically challenged. The blind leading the blind. Here's my cane, md, you need it.
OK guys (Fee and you), I didn't try to correct anybody, heya is great for this forum and I surely prefer her posts than yours, second, if you don't manage to read this thread title despite a typing mistake, you have a far more serious problem than me... if you want we can start to chat in French, I' m sure that you guys wouldn't do any mistake...

Last edited by mdhubert : 02-15-2005 at 07:32 PM.
TheMightyFed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 08:27 PM   #36
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

You've missed the point. You started a thread about heya's confusing posts and the title of your thread itself was confusing. Whatever your original intention was, it was a bit diluted because of your mistake. I don't speak French, so why would I try to have a conversation in it? That would be foolish on my part. It's not that big of a deal. Play on...
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 08:32 PM   #37
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdhubert
OK guys (Fee and you), I didn't try to correct anybody, heya is great for this forum and I surely prefer her posts than yours, second, if you don't manage to read this thread title despite a typing mistake, you have a far more serious problem than me... if you want we can start to chat in French, I' m sure that you guys wouldn't do any mistake...
Md, if your intent was to poke fun at heya's posting errors, you missed the mark-badly. Whether I can speak French or not, is irrelevant. You having said that means that you missed the point and need to be schooled on it a little more.
Old 02-15-2005, 08:37 PM   #38
country flag thelma

thelma has a reputation beyond reputethelma has a reputation beyond reputethelma has a reputation beyond reputethelma has a reputation beyond reputethelma has a reputation beyond reputethelma has a reputation beyond reputethelma has a reputation beyond reputethelma has a reputation beyond reputethelma has a reputation beyond reputethelma has a reputation beyond reputethelma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You can edit the title in the 1st post of course
thelma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 08:44 PM   #39

Quote:
Md, if your intent was to poke fun at heya's posting errors
What errors ? Where did you read that ? I just say that I was lost, so first of all I joked on myself, then I didn't get what heya said, but errors, no I don't see what you mean...
Old 02-15-2005, 08:49 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee
You've missed the point. You started a thread about heya's confusing posts and the title of your thread itself was confusing. Whatever your original intention was, it was a bit diluted because of your mistake. I don't speak French, so why would I try to have a conversation in it? That would be foolish on my part. It's not that big of a deal. Play on...
agree, no big deal, just picking a funny poster without harming anybody... I corrected my mistake, tell me if there's another one, I want to learn from you...
Old 02-15-2005, 09:40 PM   #41
country flag blosson
La La Land

blosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah...about as sexy as Nadal picking his ass....
I'm just imagining that too....uh SEXY miaw
blosson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 10:24 PM   #42
jtipson

jtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I actually started a reply on this earlier and got tied up with other things...
I for one had no problem understanding what you meant: you only made a trivial mistake which didn't really detract from your objective, whereas heya writes her posts that way intentionally (note that she writes very well when she wants to). Completely different kettle of fish, imo.
jtipson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 10:52 PM   #43
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Is anybody else completely lost reading heya's posts ?" thread

There was absolutely nothing confusing about the title of the thread. Picking on a poster whose native language isn't English, despite that fact that their meaning was entirely evident, is completely tacky.

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 12:06 AM   #44
SanTaureau Fan

SanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond repute

I never bother to read her posts.

Waste of (cyber) space.
SanTaureau Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 12:37 AM   #45
WyveN

WyveN has a reputation beyond reputeWyveN has a reputation beyond reputeWyveN has a reputation beyond reputeWyveN has a reputation beyond reputeWyveN has a reputation beyond reputeWyveN has a reputation beyond reputeWyveN has a reputation beyond reputeWyveN has a reputation beyond reputeWyveN has a reputation beyond reputeWyveN has a reputation beyond reputeWyveN has a reputation beyond repute

posters like heya are the reason the ignore function was invented. The time spent decyphering the cryptic message is really not worth the content.
WyveN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote