Jan Michael Gambill - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-09-2005, 01:22 AM   #151
country flag jmgsdoubsprtnr

jmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jan Michael Gambill

hahaha, you guys are SO observant! i love it! i don't really get many chances to "observe"
Jan-Michael Gambill<>Flavio Saretta<>Andre Sa<>Amer Delic

SVERIGE
Soderling xx Pim Pim xx Jonas xx Ryderstedt xx Magnus
jmgsdoubsprtnr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2005, 01:30 AM   #152
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

There are tapes available for a nominal fee.....

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 11:08 AM   #153
country flag Sophie2000

Sophie2000 has a reputation beyond reputeSophie2000 has a reputation beyond reputeSophie2000 has a reputation beyond reputeSophie2000 has a reputation beyond reputeSophie2000 has a reputation beyond reputeSophie2000 has a reputation beyond reputeSophie2000 has a reputation beyond reputeSophie2000 has a reputation beyond reputeSophie2000 has a reputation beyond reputeSophie2000 has a reputation beyond reputeSophie2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I do not believe it...
JMG lost 3rd round qualif in Sydney....
Ivo Minar def Jan Michael Gambill 6/3 - 6/2

Sophie2000 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 06:21 AM   #154
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute

lols soudns like jmg is merging the habbits of andy and mardy! mardy always adjust his shorts (at least i assume it's his shorts and not the lil fish) and andy always plays with shirt and cap! so jmg is just merging them altogether for good effect, clever guy maybe they should start placing bets on who can fidlle the most suring one match

fee - do you know what tournys jmg is planning on playing after the AO?
~~Feli~Daniele~Arnaud~Fernando~Seb~Andy~~
~Taylor~Mike & Bob~Marat~Julien~
and to my girls
~~Sanja~Daniela~Ana~Dinara~~

You're kind of like the blonde chick in the Munsters
http://www.menstennisforums.com/imag...ine=1151095902

Proud to be a Sparette
Éowyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 06:46 AM   #155
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

yep, his schedule is up on my site. put it up over the weekend.
Old 01-11-2005, 08:51 PM   #156
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute

cheers chick ya know you rule!
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 01-11-2005, 08:57 PM   #157
country flag Éowyn

yay according to fee's lil schedule thingy he's doing nottingham again and i'm going (tickets go on sale next month and i'm booking them as soon as they do) wwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

fee you better warn him to look out for me at queens, nottingham and wimbly! and not to change that part of the schedule or i'll have to hunt him down and attack with a stick! of course i would then have to kiss any wounds better but we don't tell him that bit haha!
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette

Last edited by Éowyn : 01-11-2005 at 08:58 PM. Reason: stupid smilies mest up!
Old 01-11-2005, 11:23 PM   #158

jmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Éowyn
yay according to fee's lil schedule thingy he's doing nottingham again and i'm going (tickets go on sale next month and i'm booking them as soon as they do) wwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

fee you better warn him to look out for me at queens, nottingham and wimbly! and not to change that part of the schedule or i'll have to hunt him down and attack with a stick! of course i would then have to kiss any wounds better but we don't tell him that bit haha!
have fun and take LOTS of pics!!!

SVERIGE
Old 01-12-2005, 05:54 AM   #159
country flag Fee

Eowyn...
1. I need a new banner for my message board. If you're up for it, I'll send you the pics I want to use.
2. Hold on. That schedule is tentative. Last year, he approved the schedule I sent him, changed the clay court tournaments, then changed them again. Then he added Newport Rhode, Island (and almost forgot to tell me) and decided not to play LA at the last moment. But, I'm pretty sure he will stick to the same schedule in England again this year becuase he usually gets a house for a month, so its worth it to play the full England swing.
3. If I know that a particular fan is going to be at a tournament, I usually let JMG know in advance. He's been pretty good about it in the past.

Thanks for the rep. Had to read it a few times to make sure you weren't saying something naughty
Old 01-13-2005, 01:00 AM   #160

This is a van parked outside of a house in my neighborhood. thought i would post it here. i call it the JMG van. (even though it says "img", the i kinda looks like a j) hehe
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JMG van.JPG (61.0 KB, 3 views)

SVERIGE
Old 01-13-2005, 01:30 AM   #161
country flag Éowyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee
Eowyn...
1. I need a new banner for my message board. If you're up for it, I'll send you the pics I want to use.
2. Hold on. That schedule is tentative. Last year, he approved the schedule I sent him, changed the clay court tournaments, then changed them again. Then he added Newport Rhode, Island (and almost forgot to tell me) and decided not to play LA at the last moment. But, I'm pretty sure he will stick to the same schedule in England again this year becuase he usually gets a house for a month, so its worth it to play the full England swing.
3. If I know that a particular fan is going to be at a tournament, I usually let JMG know in advance. He's been pretty good about it in the past.

Thanks for the rep. Had to read it a few times to make sure you weren't saying something naughty
1 - of course anything you like my dear happy to help, email me the pics eowyn@roddickonline.com (but you know that already haha)
2 - hence why i said tell him not to change it haha and he can come stay with me if he likes, but my bed is pretty small he might have to get a bit close to fit in
3 - well you can tell him i intend to be at nottingham, queens and wimbly.

lols why would i say anything rude about you? you rule
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 01-13-2005, 05:08 AM   #162
country flag Fee

I didn't mean rude, I meant naughty in a funny way. I'll email some photos over the weekend. Need to find some without an obvious adidas logo since he wears Prince clothes now.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Old 01-13-2005, 05:58 AM   #163

at the adidas thing! i liked the adidas clothes, how does the prince look?

SVERIGE

Last edited by jmgsdoubsprtnr : 01-13-2005 at 06:00 AM. Reason: oopsie!!
Old 01-13-2005, 06:24 AM   #164
country flag Éowyn

hehe jmg get srid of adidas and mardy switches to it!

send me any pics ya like i can always remove stripes and logos.
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 01-13-2005, 06:47 AM   #165
country flag Fee

There's one picture of his new clothes on my homepage. Should have more soon, and I suspect a few will show up during the AO.