They DO spy on us I am not schizophrenic - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-11-2013, 03:14 AM   #61
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: They DO spy on us I am not schizophrenic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrankoMihailovic View Post
How do you know it's not a hoax?
was wondering the same
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2013, 03:14 AM   #62
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisht4u View Post

A 29-year-old former CIA technical assistant revealed in the British newspaper The Guardian on Sunday that he is the source who leaked information about vast National Security Agency surveillance programs collecting data about American citizens and foreigners.

Edward Snowden, who works for defense contractor Booz Allen Hamilton, told The Guardian that he knows there will punishment for exposing the classified information, but said he could not in good conscience "allow the U.S. government to destroy privacy, Internet freedom and basic liberties for people around the world with this massive surveillance machine they're secretly building."

Following the report, the office of James Clapper, the director of national intelligence, said it was "currently reviewing the damage that has been done by these recent disclosures" and referred any further comment to the Justice Department.

A Justice Department statement went no further than acknowledging it is in the initial stages of an investigation.
Booz Allen Hamilton confirmed that Snowden worked there less than three months. The firm called the news reports "shocking" and said it would work closely with authorities during the investigation.
The Guardian reported last week that the Obama administration had been collecting Verizon customers’ phone records in the U.S. Shortly after, The Washington Post reported on a massive NSA program called PRISM, a surveillance program that gathered vast amounts of information about foreigners abroad from the world’s largest web services.

The disclosures led President Barack Obama to declare: "Nobody is listening to your telephone calls." Late last week, the president defended the programs and said Americans must understand that there are "some tradeoffs" between privacy concerns and keeping Americans safe.

Snowden told The Guardian, "I understand that I will be made to suffer for my actions," but "I will be satisfied if the federation of secret law, unequal pardon and irresistible executive powers that rule the world that I love are revealed even for an instant."

The self-identified source of documents and information pertaining to government data collection program said he has been hiding in a hotel room in Hong Kong since divulging the government secrets. For the past three weeks he has only left his room three times and fears he is being spied on, he told the newspaper.
Rep. Peter King, chair of the House Homeland Security subcommittee and a member of the Intelligence Committee, made the first public declaration to prosecute Snowden hours after he revealed himself.
"If Edward Snowden did in fact leak the NSA data as he claims, the United States government must prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law and begin extradition proceedings at the earliest date," the New York Republican said in a statement. "The United States must make it clear that no country should be granting this individual asylum. This is a matter of extraordinary consequence to American intelligence."
Snowden said he has been pleased so far with the fallout from making the information public, and has no regrets.

"You can't wait around for someone else to act," he said. "I had been looking for leaders, but I realized that leadership is about being the first to act."
This story was originally published on Sun Jun 9, 2013 4:18 PM EDT
Another narcissist Assange wannabe. This guy is probably right now being grilled by the Chinese. A traitor.
He can talk all he wants about doing this for the "people." I think that is nonsense. He is doing this for his own ego.
I hope he disappears. Just watching him on TV is enough to realize how deluded he is about his own brilliance.

Last edited by buddyholly : 06-11-2013 at 03:17 AM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:24 AM   #63
country flag your_valentine

your_valentine has a reputation beyond reputeyour_valentine has a reputation beyond reputeyour_valentine has a reputation beyond reputeyour_valentine has a reputation beyond reputeyour_valentine has a reputation beyond reputeyour_valentine has a reputation beyond reputeyour_valentine has a reputation beyond reputeyour_valentine has a reputation beyond reputeyour_valentine has a reputation beyond reputeyour_valentine has a reputation beyond reputeyour_valentine has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody's buying your shit Sweet Cleo. I bet you are just sitting behind your computer and having a blast reading our replies You ain't fooling us.
your_valentine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:53 PM   #64
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

Mods seem to give for granted Cleo is for real, don't know on what basis though. The trolling looks quite blatant to me.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:52 PM   #65
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Well thank God this modern hero uncovered this whole scheme. I mean it's one thing being monitored by Google, Microsoft, Facebook, your bank and your employer, but the government? Unacceptable. At least the corporations are doing it for the money.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...y.html?hpid=z2

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:10 PM   #66
country flag Mong Mong

Mong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond repute

Spying has gone as far back as God spying on Adam and Eve.

WTA Royalties
Queen Maria Sharapova 1-2-1-1-S-32 | Princess Petra Kvitova 2- 12
Mong Mong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:14 PM   #67
country flag janko05

janko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
Well thank God this modern hero uncovered this whole scheme. I mean it's one thing being monitored by Google, Microsoft, Facebook, your bank and your employer, but the government? Unacceptable. At least the corporations are doing it for the money.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...y.html?hpid=z2
except, this modern hero is most likely about to be permabanned from life outside a jail unit

Last edited by janko05 : 06-11-2013 at 11:17 PM.
janko05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:35 PM   #68
country flag BrankoMihailovic
Banned!

BrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
Mods seem to give for granted Cleo is for real, don't know on what basis though. The trolling looks quite blatant to me.
More time should have been given for her sweety C's Q&A thread to grow. Instant classic.
BrankoMihailovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:52 PM   #69
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

they are watching this thread more than other threads...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:46 AM   #70
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

I have no doubt that it is the people who tell every boring detail of their lives on Facebook that will be the most outraged.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:53 AM   #71
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
I have no doubt that it is the people who tell every boring detail of their lives on Facebook that will be the most outraged.
They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.- Benjamin Franklin

Matosevic, Dolgopolov, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Chiudinelli, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Garcia-Lopez, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Monaco, Gonzalez, Thiem
emotion is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 02:05 AM   #72
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

What does that even mean?
Old 06-12-2013, 03:05 AM   #73
country flag daddy
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

daddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet C, express your feelings to your loved ones and read about this http://gapsdiet.com/INTRODUCTION_DIET.html
daddy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 03:39 AM   #74
country flag motorhead
Banned!

Quote:
Old 06-12-2013, 03:52 AM   #75
country flag BrankoMihailovic
Banned!

BrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will simplify it:

They that can give up essential liberty [via the "patriot" act] to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.- Benjamin Franklin
BrankoMihailovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote