They DO spy on us I am not schizophrenic - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-09-2013, 08:00 PM   #46
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: They DO spy on us I am not schizophrenic

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
First theres the confusion of is this real or not sometimes I believe in it completely and sometimes not the confusion itself makes me sick. Also Because I dont have me any more, I dont feel free, I feel watched 24 hours even taking a shower, I dont feel myself I do things that I usually didnt do in the past like even talking to those people as if they really exist, and cause it keeps progressing into more annoying thoughts and feelings. It also interferes with my daily life making the most normal stuff exhausting, affecting my relation with close people. Making me suspicious of everyone. I want to fight this thing and remove it from my life. I admit I will never be a normal person I have been abnormal since childhood but now this I cant take I want to either believe its not true or I am gonna kill myself I cant take it any more..
Hey,
i have no idea whats the level of your problem but i do think you need to talk to ppl, go and seek help, nothing wrong with that i think it will improve your life, esp if u feel like someone is watching you 24\7, its not healthy...its not normal..

dont be ashamed of doing that, everyone need some help in different things...

hope u will feel better and well like they say, dont kill yourself its already tomorrow in australia

things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2013, 08:16 PM   #47
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Punky and Commander Data are right.

Love is the answer. Acceptance is the answer.

Love and accept the world for whatever it is(!). Yes, its tough, but this world with all its ugly faces and phases from politicians to global warming/cooling is the only world we have.
“What a fate: to be condemned to work for a firm where the slightest negligence at once gave rise to the gravest suspicion! Were all the employees nothing but a bunch of scoundrels, was there not among them one single loyal devoted man who, had he wasted only an hour or so of the firm's time in the morning, was so tormented by conscience as to be driven out of his mind and actually incapable of leaving his bed?”
- G.S; before his inevitable demise
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 08:33 PM   #48
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
First theres the confusion of is this real or not sometimes I believe in it completely and sometimes not the confusion itself makes me sick. Also Because I dont have me any more, I dont feel free, I feel watched 24 hours even taking a shower, I dont feel myself I do things that I usually didnt do in the past like even talking to those people as if they really exist, and cause it keeps progressing into more annoying thoughts and feelings. It also interferes with my daily life making the most normal stuff exhausting, affecting my relation with close people. Making me suspicious of everyone. I want to fight this thing and remove it from my life. I admit I will never be a normal person I have been abnormal since childhood but now this I cant take I want to either believe its not true or I am gonna kill myself I cant take it any more..
The choice is upon you. You can chose do not believe it or chose do believe it. reading things about spying will probably not help believing it is not true. so, if you wanna live I suggest you stop reading those things. I furthermore suggest you stop dwelling into the matter of spying at all. do something else!

it is out of your control, focus on things you can control, only thing that is partially under your control is your thought, try to change them (if you want to live).

Also consider that, probably life has a meaning and that killing yourself is not the right way. who says it is better after you kill yourself? I doubt that it is all over. keyword: next life.

I can guarantee you right now, that you will never find out if you are spied on or not. Also, I personally am 100 % sure that you are NOT being spied out. simply because other people have better things to do then spying you, your are irrelevant to any people that would have the power to spy you.

BTW: lots of people trying kill themselves hurt others physically or mentally and/or end up badly wounded but still alive.

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 08:52 PM   #49
country flag swisht4u

swisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Spend all your money first, enjoy yourself before taking the final train to happy land.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXÈ

Federer

Del Potro

Gulbis

Janowicz
swisht4u is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:07 PM   #50
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute

I know Commander thats why I keep fighting those ideas, today for example is fine, but once in a while there are coincidences in life, and when it happens I fastly panic and lose it and I cant be able to control my thoughts till it becomes almost real even if I know the possibility of it being real is zero. When I feel that way I only see the window and I think jumping will end that panic. I also fight it in the day but when I am sleeping and I am weak to fight it gets me, so I wake up so tired.
I know what you say about the next life but when I feel that way I say to myself why dosnt God end those thoughts if it is not real what does he want from me letting me thinking that way and destructing myself with my own thoughts. I dont understand whats going on and I am extremely confused about all of it. I cant stop. It is stronger than me cause it is me some way. The only way it can end is by ending me.

I dont want to see a doctor cause they will give me drugs and its side effects are laughable it almost gives you every other disease . The thoughts also makes me tired so when I dont feel it, I take time in home to sleep since sleeping is hard to do during the strength of those thoughts so I dont have real time to see a doctor. The community people I went to also didnt give me a satisfaction and it wasnt a good experiment for me I didnt feel they understand me so I will just try to cure myself or kill myself if I become sure I cant be cured.. The only thing that's stopping me from killing myself is God but I am slowly believing it's the only solution and even God will approve it..
I dont think you should worry about me doing harm to others...
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 11:39 PM   #51
country flag Unforced Terror

Unforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know Commander thats why I keep fighting those ideas, today for example is fine, but once in a while there are coincidences in life, and when it happens I fastly panic and lose it and I cant be able to control my thoughts till it becomes almost real even if I know the possibility of it being real is zero. When I feel that way I only see the window and I think jumping will end that panic. I also fight it in the day but when I am sleeping and I am weak to fight it gets me, so I wake up so tired.
I know what you say about the next life but when I feel that way I say to myself why dosnt God end those thoughts if it is not real what does he want from me letting me thinking that way and destructing myself with my own thoughts. I dont understand whats going on and I am extremely confused about all of it. I cant stop. It is stronger than me cause it is me some way. The only way it can end is by ending me.

I dont want to see a doctor cause they will give me drugs and its side effects are laughable it almost gives you every other disease . The thoughts also makes me tired so when I dont feel it, I take time in home to sleep since sleeping is hard to do during the strength of those thoughts so I dont have real time to see a doctor. The community people I went to also didnt give me a satisfaction and it wasnt a good experiment for me I didnt feel they understand me so I will just try to cure myself or kill myself if I become sure I cant be cured.. The only thing that's stopping me from killing myself is God but I am slowly believing it's the only solution and even God will approve it..
SweetCleo, if you kill yourself you would be doing harm to others. If you are dead, then it will be mentally damaging the people who care about you.

Nice to see you are typing more coherently anyway. You should just stop thinking. Go read a book or play a game, or go outside and take a walk.

Sorry I put your quote in my sig BTW. I didn't realize what you were going through
Unforced Terror is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:23 AM   #52
country flag swisht4u

swisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond repute

A 29-year-old former CIA technical assistant revealed in the British newspaper The Guardian on Sunday that he is the source who leaked information about vast National Security Agency surveillance programs collecting data about American citizens and foreigners.

Edward Snowden, who works for defense contractor Booz Allen Hamilton, told The Guardian that he knows there will punishment for exposing the classified information, but said he could not in good conscience "allow the U.S. government to destroy privacy, Internet freedom and basic liberties for people around the world with this massive surveillance machine they're secretly building."

Following the report, the office of James Clapper, the director of national intelligence, said it was "currently reviewing the damage that has been done by these recent disclosures" and referred any further comment to the Justice Department.

A Justice Department statement went no further than acknowledging it is in the initial stages of an investigation.
Booz Allen Hamilton confirmed that Snowden worked there less than three months. The firm called the news reports "shocking" and said it would work closely with authorities during the investigation.
The Guardian reported last week that the Obama administration had been collecting Verizon customers’ phone records in the U.S. Shortly after, The Washington Post reported on a massive NSA program called PRISM, a surveillance program that gathered vast amounts of information about foreigners abroad from the world’s largest web services.

The disclosures led President Barack Obama to declare: "Nobody is listening to your telephone calls." Late last week, the president defended the programs and said Americans must understand that there are "some tradeoffs" between privacy concerns and keeping Americans safe.

Snowden told The Guardian, "I understand that I will be made to suffer for my actions," but "I will be satisfied if the federation of secret law, unequal pardon and irresistible executive powers that rule the world that I love are revealed even for an instant."

The self-identified source of documents and information pertaining to government data collection program said he has been hiding in a hotel room in Hong Kong since divulging the government secrets. For the past three weeks he has only left his room three times and fears he is being spied on, he told the newspaper.
Rep. Peter King, chair of the House Homeland Security subcommittee and a member of the Intelligence Committee, made the first public declaration to prosecute Snowden hours after he revealed himself.
"If Edward Snowden did in fact leak the NSA data as he claims, the United States government must prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law and begin extradition proceedings at the earliest date," the New York Republican said in a statement. "The United States must make it clear that no country should be granting this individual asylum. This is a matter of extraordinary consequence to American intelligence."
Snowden said he has been pleased so far with the fallout from making the information public, and has no regrets.

"You can't wait around for someone else to act," he said. "I had been looking for leaders, but I realized that leadership is about being the first to act."
This story was originally published on Sun Jun 9, 2013 4:18 PM EDT

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXÈ

Federer

Del Potro

Gulbis

Janowicz
swisht4u is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:28 AM   #53
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisht4u View Post

A 29-year-old former CIA technical assistant revealed in the British newspaper The Guardian on Sunday that he is the source who leaked information about vast National Security Agency surveillance programs collecting data about American citizens and foreigners.

Edward Snowden, who works for defense contractor Booz Allen Hamilton, told The Guardian that he knows there will punishment for exposing the classified information, but said he could not in good conscience "allow the U.S. government to destroy privacy, Internet freedom and basic liberties for people around the world with this massive surveillance machine they're secretly building."

Following the report, the office of James Clapper, the director of national intelligence, said it was "currently reviewing the damage that has been done by these recent disclosures" and referred any further comment to the Justice Department.

A Justice Department statement went no further than acknowledging it is in the initial stages of an investigation.
Booz Allen Hamilton confirmed that Snowden worked there less than three months. The firm called the news reports "shocking" and said it would work closely with authorities during the investigation.
The Guardian reported last week that the Obama administration had been collecting Verizon customers’ phone records in the U.S. Shortly after, The Washington Post reported on a massive NSA program called PRISM, a surveillance program that gathered vast amounts of information about foreigners abroad from the world’s largest web services.

The disclosures led President Barack Obama to declare: "Nobody is listening to your telephone calls." Late last week, the president defended the programs and said Americans must understand that there are "some tradeoffs" between privacy concerns and keeping Americans safe.

Snowden told The Guardian, "I understand that I will be made to suffer for my actions," but "I will be satisfied if the federation of secret law, unequal pardon and irresistible executive powers that rule the world that I love are revealed even for an instant."

The self-identified source of documents and information pertaining to government data collection program said he has been hiding in a hotel room in Hong Kong since divulging the government secrets. For the past three weeks he has only left his room three times and fears he is being spied on, he told the newspaper.
Rep. Peter King, chair of the House Homeland Security subcommittee and a member of the Intelligence Committee, made the first public declaration to prosecute Snowden hours after he revealed himself.
"If Edward Snowden did in fact leak the NSA data as he claims, the United States government must prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law and begin extradition proceedings at the earliest date," the New York Republican said in a statement. "The United States must make it clear that no country should be granting this individual asylum. This is a matter of extraordinary consequence to American intelligence."
Snowden said he has been pleased so far with the fallout from making the information public, and has no regrets.

"You can't wait around for someone else to act," he said. "I had been looking for leaders, but I realized that leadership is about being the first to act."
This story was originally published on Sun Jun 9, 2013 4:18 PM EDT
Wow he is such a good guy I want to give him a hug
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:46 AM   #54
country flag Ivelina_P

Ivelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet Cleo,I don't know what your live situation is but you probably have a job and family.You must discuss your issues with your closest ones and they will take more care about you.
I think you definitely should go to psychiatrist.The paranoid/depressed state is usually caused by disturbed brain chemistry which occurs in many individuals not neccessarily schizophrenic,so taking meds is a must.
Please do it if not for your family at least think for the things you could to do help other people of our society if you were all healthy and sane.
Trust me,I know what it feels,been there almost done that

Washington = unofficial 5th Slam
http://ivelinacp.tumblr.com/image/55430905367
Mark Lenders = Gospel of Objective Unbiased Analysis
Topspindoctor = Pillar of MTF
Abel = GOAT
Ivelina_P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:53 AM   #55
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

This is such a weird mix of support thread and discussion of NSA spying While I think people are right to give support in this situation and that killing yourself would be a mistake (perhaps you should see a doctor or a psychologist, which isn't as strictly medical as a psychiatrist), splitting the thread seems a good idea.

Matosevic, Dolgopolov, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Chiudinelli, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Garcia-Lopez, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Monaco, Gonzalez, Thiem
emotion is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:01 AM   #56
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

cheer up buttercup, don't do anything drastic, because there are still a lot more grand slams you have to watch Rafa win

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 03:11 PM   #57
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
let me tell you one thing fuck u i am done with ur spying on me u r the worst ppl evrt u ruin ppl life i am tired and not hralthy cause u keep doing this to me plz leave me alone
I was unsure before but with safty now i can say that you are 100% insane. And not in a good way.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 03:41 PM   #58
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

You have my utmost faith in making a full recovery. Good luck.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:13 AM   #59
country flag BrankoMihailovic
Banned!

BrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
I was unsure before but with safty now i can say that you are 100% insane. And not in a good way.
How do you know it's not a hoax?
BrankoMihailovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:48 AM   #60
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

They can spy me whatever they want. My life is fucking boring anyway.

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote