They DO spy on us I am not schizophrenic - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-09-2013, 05:22 AM   #31
country flag BrankoMihailovic
Banned!

BrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: They DO spy on us I am not schizophrenic

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
I have nothing to hide.

I am more concerned about what Google knows about me than I am about What Obama knows.
Use this B.H and rock on like a pro.

https://startpage.com/
BrankoMihailovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2013, 05:26 AM   #32
Banned!

BrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond reputeBrankoMihailovic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruor View Post
Just because I'm paranoid it doesn't mean I'm not a schizo!?!?
I like: "just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not talking about you."

Old 06-09-2013, 05:38 AM   #33
Banned!

My neigbour has serious issues and may be paranoid-schiz.

Things he's said to me at my door:

1) In tears said that his wife wants me and stares at my house from her window (only saw her once).
2) The manager of the local walmart kidnapped him from his house, took him to the store, and beat him up for stealing a lightbulb.
3) I've stolen his cat (it's so old and sick, and smells)
4) A mormon minister keeps slapping him every time he sees him.
5) His neighbor is planning to bury him in his garden

Not sure if I should be laughing, or calling someone. I told him he probably dreamed these things, and that really stumped him.
Old 06-09-2013, 06:47 AM   #34
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute

to be honest as i m on my bed now i am frightened and exauhsted its hard to accept either 2 options i dont know if this is real or not if its then i am not free if not then i am nuts i feel scared cause as i am on my bed now in my own room i feel there r cameras it makes me sick and tired, they made a test and from scale of 1 to 10 i am 5.5 they told i am not schizophrenic but could be in the next 2 years i dont hear voices or see hallucinations or disorganization and i am clean and also i dont have smug ego, but they say i have paranoid ideas and other traits of schizophrenic personality and my family history that gave me high score
i dont want to go again i dont like them and i wanted to beat them the last time as they kept talking and talking till i got a headache but i also dont want to hear hallucinations next year what shall i do if i become schizophrenic i will kill myself cause also i dont know if they really spy on me and if i kill myself no one will do that to me
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 11:28 AM   #35
country flag Orka_n
Banned!

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
to be honest as i m on my bed now i am frightened and exauhsted its hard to accept either 2 options i dont know if this is real or not if its then i am not free if not then i am nuts i feel scared cause as i am on my bed now in my own room i feel there r cameras it makes me sick and tired, they made a test and from scale of 1 to 10 i am 5.5 they told i am not schizophrenic but could be in the next 2 years i dont hear voices or see hallucinations or disorganization and i am clean and also i dont have smug ego, but they say i have paranoid ideas and other traits of schizophrenic personality and my family history that gave me high score
i dont want to go again i dont like them and i wanted to beat them the last time as they kept talking and talking till i got a headache but i also dont want to hear hallucinations next year what shall i do if i become schizophrenic i will kill myself cause also i dont know if they really spy on me and if i kill myself no one will do that to me
Look, killing yourself is not the answer. If I were you I would contact a doctor, they have medicine that is not dangerous but will help calm you down so you will feel better. I have a female friend who is burned out-depressed who really gets help from that, you are not alone in feeling this way.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 12:47 PM   #36
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

Cleopatra

There isn't anyone out there who wants to hurt you honey.

Your mind is playing tricks on you because it's being overworked and burnt out

Imagine redlining a car engine for too long, it's going to smoke and burn out. You just need to take a break and be calm.

At my last work place 20% of the staff (over 100) all had some kind of break down because they were all pushing the,selves too hard

It's not worth it.
You are more important than that

And remember, you always have us here no matter what you want to talk about

If you need someone to talk to just pm me.

Please don't feel alone or like there is no one to help you
Old 06-09-2013, 02:12 PM   #37
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute

^^^
Same goes for me Cleo. Sometimes just talking to someone helps more than medicine.
Old 06-09-2013, 06:17 PM   #38

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute

The problem of communications I now dont use my phone except for emergencies I feel they listen to my phone so I feel so tired and exhausted from feeling that after the call ends and now people are angry at me I dont answer the phone I just want to know if all this is real or not I sometimes even dont open my internet especially my facebook in fear that someone will be watching me I feel tired I need a solution for all this sometimes I feel I will just travel to an island where no people no technology nothing there except me and sometimes I feel I shouldnt say any thing I souldnt talk and hide in the closet forever till I die this is harsh on me believe me I tried to fight those ideas but it comes as a belief in my mind that dont want to go and it affects every thing in my life it affects my relations with others cause I do weird things like I dont answer the phone and then talk to them through street phone after 30 minutes sometimes I scream at my mother for saying something personal about me cause I feel others are listening sometimes I want to cry but dont cry cause I feel others will see me crying sometimes I just go to the metro and keep travelling for hours cause it makes me feel safe to be in a huge unknown crowd in a moving subject I WANT THIS TO END I AM TIRED
................♥
Old 06-09-2013, 06:34 PM   #39
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

you can delete you facebook account and stop using mobile phones. payphones guarantee you anonymity and you can use internet just from free wi-fi areas instead of your land line connection.
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 06:37 PM   #40
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

It's not so strange in such a connected world to feel that we have lost some privacy, there's nothing wrong with that.

It's very brave of you to be able to talk about this, and sharing is always good.

If it ever feels like its all getting too much then switch off all the electrics around you. Phone. Internet

Just go for a walk or something without it.
Old 06-09-2013, 06:50 PM   #41
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

if this can be of any help there are modern devices that help you detect whether your house has been bugged or not

http://www.ozspy.com.au/products/6-B...-Bug-Detector/
Old 06-09-2013, 06:53 PM   #42
country flag MichaelKrep

MichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond repute

I spy with my little eye something beginning with S.

Grigor Dimitrov Newest Member of Top 10
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga | Marcos Baghdatis

Andy Murray | Alexandr Dolgopolov | Milos Raonic
Pistol Pete
MichaelKrep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 06:53 PM   #43
country flag motorhead
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelKrep View Post
I spy with my little eye something beginning with S.
??
Old 06-09-2013, 07:10 PM   #44
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Lets assume somebody spys at you. What is so terrible about it? If you can accept that it is okay even if somebody spys at you, your problem is solved.
clearly being spied on cannot be worse then being dead :???:

also if you are being spied on, then others like me are being spied on as well, but I live perfectly happy, so that cannot be the problem....

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 07:40 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
Lets assume somebody spys at you. What is so terrible about it? If you can accept that it is okay even if somebody spys at you, your problem is solved.
clearly being spied on cannot be worse then being dead :???:

also if you are being spied on, then others like me are being spied on as well, but I live perfectly happy, so that cannot be the problem....
First theres the confusion of is this real or not sometimes I believe in it completely and sometimes not the confusion itself makes me sick. Also Because I dont have me any more, I dont feel free, I feel watched 24 hours even taking a shower, I dont feel myself I do things that I usually didnt do in the past like even talking to those people as if they really exist, and cause it keeps progressing into more annoying thoughts and feelings. It also interferes with my daily life making the most normal stuff exhausting, affecting my relation with close people. Making me suspicious of everyone. I want to fight this thing and remove it from my life. I admit I will never be a normal person I have been abnormal since childhood but now this I cant take I want to either believe its not true or I am gonna kill myself I cant take it any more..
................♥