They DO spy on us I am not schizophrenic - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-07-2013, 07:51 PM   #16
country flag Nole Rules
Banned!

Nole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: They DO spy on us I am not schizophrenic

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
let me tell you one thing fuck u i am done with ur spying on me u r the worst ppl evrt u ruin ppl life i am tired and not hralthy cause u keep doing this to me plz leave me alone
Thanks for the laugh.
Nole Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2013, 08:19 PM   #17
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet Cleo if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.
Old 06-08-2013, 12:25 AM   #18
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet Cleopatra often scares me
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 01:06 AM   #19
country flag B-Nard
Tomic the Tank engine.

B-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond repute

itsss a tyrannicla reigme dude!! oh gawd noo.... i need to lisssten to alex jonezz. i am 10 yrs old!!!!! i want merica to be a constituional republic!!! i am old-fashioned. wait, where did my xbox game go?

Sorry, I just had to.

"Thank you very much for letting me win"
B-Nard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 01:10 AM   #20
country flag cruor

cruor has a reputation beyond reputecruor has a reputation beyond reputecruor has a reputation beyond reputecruor has a reputation beyond reputecruor has a reputation beyond reputecruor has a reputation beyond reputecruor has a reputation beyond reputecruor has a reputation beyond reputecruor has a reputation beyond reputecruor has a reputation beyond reputecruor has a reputation beyond repute

Just because I'm paranoid it doesn't mean I'm not a schizo!?!?
cruor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 05:38 AM   #21
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet Cleo you need to add some fruit and vegetables to you diet, too much cocaine

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 05:46 AM   #22
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

What is so surprising about the government spying on us?

The internet was used by the military as ARPANET for 30 odd years before it went worldwide. The only reason the powers-that-be 'share' is that they might 'profit' somehow from their generosity. There are many other military and government only high-profile gadgets that are known only to a select few.

The prototype of Google Glass probably existed ten years back. Life is very Orwellian. Men in power are pigs.
“What a fate: to be condemned to work for a firm where the slightest negligence at once gave rise to the gravest suspicion! Were all the employees nothing but a bunch of scoundrels, was there not among them one single loyal devoted man who, had he wasted only an hour or so of the firm's time in the morning, was so tormented by conscience as to be driven out of his mind and actually incapable of leaving his bed?”
- G.S; before his inevitable demise
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 06:03 AM   #23
country flag Ivelina_P

Ivelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond repute

What about Tio Toni,does he spy us?
If so I'm scared.

Washington = unofficial 5th Slam
http://ivelinacp.tumblr.com/image/55430905367
Mark Lenders = Gospel of Objective Unbiased Analysis
Topspindoctor = Pillar of MTF
Abel = GOAT
Ivelina_P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 06:20 AM   #24
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how many here know that even the powers-that-be behind MTF know when you have opened their webpage, even if you haven't logged on with your id.

Lurkmode lists out the IP addresses on their servers and they have a list connecting IP addresses to usernames (even if you aren't logged on). They use this information to tabulate the actual number of hours spent by a lurkoholic on MTF.

When they subtract the hours from the logged on mode (Gross), from the lurkoholic + logged on mode (Net total hours), the resulting number is used to judge their sanity levels of their userbase. Remember, children: more power means more control.

I've always known this. But now that you've opened a can of worms....
“What a fate: to be condemned to work for a firm where the slightest negligence at once gave rise to the gravest suspicion! Were all the employees nothing but a bunch of scoundrels, was there not among them one single loyal devoted man who, had he wasted only an hour or so of the firm's time in the morning, was so tormented by conscience as to be driven out of his mind and actually incapable of leaving his bed?”
- G.S; before his inevitable demise

Last edited by Roger the Dodger : 06-08-2013 at 06:24 AM.
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:46 AM   #25
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not here.
Old 06-08-2013, 12:01 PM   #26
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

spy however u want, u will find pictures of hot men, awful pictures from high school, lots of stuff from my Un and 60 bad songs

good luck
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 12:09 PM   #27
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

sweetcleo, you should spare some sympathy for those techies who have the unenviable task of sifting through that data.
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 02:54 PM   #28
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

It's 1984

That's all. Nothing to worry about

All freedoms are being taken away.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:13 PM   #29
country flag B-Nard
Tomic the Tank engine.

B-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivelina_P View Post
What about Tio Toni,does he spy us?
If so I'm scared.
He's the leader. Obama is just the puppet.

"Thank you very much for letting me win"
B-Nard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 12:15 AM   #30
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Cleo has some serious health issues stop playing around with her you clowns

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote