Feet - Page 180 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-13-2005, 06:54 PM   #2686
country flag Warriorroger

Warriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
And thanks for your badrep
You're welcome and, could you close your mouth while typing, besides sounding and looking like a horse, you smell like a warthog, toedeledoki,
Warriorroger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2005, 06:58 PM   #2687
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warriorroger
You're welcome and, could you close your mouth while typing, besides sounding and looking like a horse, you smell like a warthog, toedeledoki,
can I do all that?! That is great! Thanks for telling me, I didn't know yet that I was so talented!

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 07:23 PM   #2688

Warriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We even continued with a few posts in the Dutch thread, but that was more about tennis in general than really about feet. He has a strange opinion, and I have to say that I like to argue when people have a strange opinion

but yes it is really funny to read It really would be funny if he did throw socks in the public
We used to get along
Old 06-13-2005, 07:32 PM   #2689
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We used to get along
we did never get along

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-13-2005, 07:37 PM   #2690

Quote:
we did never get along
You're right. Looking through the thread, can't see any reason why people like you. You're the self centered cow bitching being in a bad mood, the others who talk to you are saints, send from God, how's your mildew downstairs? Best wishes to your friends: ooops you don't have any.

Bye
Old 06-14-2005, 05:56 AM   #2691
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiNie
yeah that doesn't matter, we come for the tennis, and not for you acting mad
Well said Nienke
Old 06-14-2005, 05:57 AM   #2692
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
somehow I am always more visiting the practise courts than visiting matches
why not - you have to go where you can "watch" something interesting... (or should I say handsome??? )
Old 06-14-2005, 06:50 AM   #2693
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
You're right. Looking through the thread, can't see any reason why people like you. You're the self centered cow bitching being in a bad mood, the others who talk to you are saints, send from God, how's your mildew downstairs? Best wishes to your friends: ooops you don't have any.

Bye

first you say we get along, then not anymore. You don't know what you want uh?!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-14-2005, 06:53 AM   #2694
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
why not - you have to go where you can "watch" something interesting... (or should I say handsome??? )
That is true, I didn't miss anything of Chiudi's matches btw

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-14-2005, 06:54 AM   #2695
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

And now I will leave the thread, coz this is Warriors thread. Those who want to talk to me, uhm we have to find a new place then

Adios

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-14-2005, 08:02 AM   #2696
country flag Yasmine

Yasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond repute

the tone of this thread is puzzling me not sure what to take seriously anymore...
Quote:
uh Warrior, you're the only one who doesn't like Yvo mate! And people who talk to her are not saints but just as nuts and smart as her

For Breast Cancer, please click here once a day
Yasmine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 08:16 AM   #2697
country flag ste

Quote:
oh and another note: I don't mind to drop dead, sadly it is not that easy
hey YVO - what are you saying here????? do I have to come over to Roermond or what??????? You will never do that okay!!!
Old 06-14-2005, 08:18 AM   #2698
country flag ste

Quote:
That is true, I didn't miss anything of Chiudi's matches btw
I can imagine that..I wouldn't either If I were there....
Old 06-14-2005, 08:24 AM   #2699
country flag ste

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing_queen
the tone of this thread is puzzling me not sure what to take seriously anymore...

uh Warrior, you're the only one who doesn't like Yvo mate! And people who talk to her are not saints but just as nuts and smart as her
exactly what I think - we have to accept the opinions of others - so also those we don't like or support...!!!

But hey I don't wanna see Yvo leaving this thread we made such a funny one... she for sure has the most amount of posts here so she should be accepted by everyone - and just once again to everyone: Yvo is a wonderful and really nice, friendly girl!!

I don't wanna leave this thread and I will see Yvo posting here so pls stay friendly to her - she deserves that most!!!
Old 06-14-2005, 10:04 AM   #2700
country flag Yasmine

Yasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
I don't wanna leave this thread and I will see Yvo posting here so pls stay friendly to her - she deserves that most!!!
Seriously how did this thread turn that way??? I know some of us have stressful moments and go through bad periods but for the sake of having fun, everyone and I mean EVERYONE should try to avoid attacking others in here (and that includes myself I had my share of feeling miserable the past few weeks )
I hope Yvo does post in here too, but I got a PM from her saying she wouldn't She suggested to open another thread where we could have a laugh, but that's not the point. This thread was such a laugh and it should stay that way!
So from now on THIS THREAD IS FOR A LAUGH so unless you're ready for one, STAY AWAY! You can not get on with a poster, what stops you from putting him/her on ignore and not reply to their posts

For Breast Cancer, please click here once a day

Last edited by Yasmine : 06-14-2005 at 10:09 AM.
Yasmine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote