Feet - Page 179 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-13-2005, 02:54 PM   #2671
country flag Warriorroger

Warriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKTUEN
are you handsome ? Warriorroger
To some, sometimes I look like Elvis in his thirties
Warriorroger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2005, 04:12 PM   #2672
country flag lsy

lsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warriorroger

We need proof!
lsy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 05:28 PM   #2673

Warriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsy

We need proof!
One day you'll see me. Keep the feet thread in the meantime alive: Roger's feet rock, glide, run, dance, smell, are nice
Old 06-13-2005, 05:38 PM   #2674
country flag Yasmine

Yasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Isy is right, we need a picture now definitely! You can make such a statement about yourself and not show us proof

For Breast Cancer, please click here once a day
Yasmine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 05:44 PM   #2675
country flag Shabazza

Shabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing_queen
Isy is right, we need a picture now definitely! You can make such a statement about yourself and not show us proof
They got you!!
wipe away your sorrow with no traces."

All the best to the members of the FedererExpress
Shabazza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 05:57 PM   #2676
country flag Yasmine

Yasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabazza
They got you!!
no I want a proof

Old 06-13-2005, 05:58 PM   #2677
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

I don't want to see a photo

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 06:05 PM   #2678
country flag Yasmine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
I don't want to see a photo
why? do you think you might get dissapointed?
Warrior actually good idea, maybe a photo just of your feet

Old 06-13-2005, 06:06 PM   #2679
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing_queen
why? do you think you might get dissapointed?
Warrior actually good idea, maybe a photo just of your feet
I don't have to see a photo of someone I not really like

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-13-2005, 06:25 PM   #2680

Quote:
I don't have to see a photo of someone I not really like
You don't even know me, at least your chatbuddies here are civil, something you are not, thanks to the rest and to you: drop dead, I would walk by you if you do
Old 06-13-2005, 06:29 PM   #2681
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
You don't even know me, at least your chatbuddies here are civil, something you are not, thanks to the rest and to you: drop dead, I would walk by you if you do
no I don't know you, maybe I would like you irl, but I do not really like your posts, so I don't need more information about you.
Well that's my chatbuddies, me = me and me is Yvil, so I don't mind what you think of me. I am not interested in you

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-13-2005, 06:31 PM   #2682
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

oh and another note: I don't mind to drop dead, sadly it is not that easy

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-13-2005, 06:41 PM   #2683

Quote:
no I don't know you, maybe I would like you irl, but I do not really like your posts, so I don't need more information about you.
Well that's my chatbuddies, me = me and me is Yvil, so I don't mind what you think of me. I am not interested in you
You don't like my post, but you keep coming in into the thread I started, where others stayed courteous, you, you are not worth talking to. Good you don't die easily, I hope you suffer in Finland, who wants to live there anyway. Stay who you are, ugly and ignorant, bye, bye
Old 06-13-2005, 06:45 PM   #2684
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
You don't like my post, but you keep coming in into the thread I started, where others stayed courteous, you, you are not worth talking to. Good you don't die easily, I hope you suffer in Finland, who wants to live there anyway. Stay who you are, ugly and ignorant, bye, bye
As you might know I did come to this thread, to reply on a post I dislike of you, where you said that Dutch people are stupid! I did stay, coz of the convo I had with Ste, and I do visit this thread for my SYNNY-friends, not for you!
Well I don't mind I am not worth talking to, actually I am glad you don't, it means you won't reply on my posts again so means less post to reply on!

and Adios, will you leave?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-13-2005, 06:47 PM   #2685
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

And thanks for your badrep

Hopp Suisse!