Feet - Page 176 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-12-2005, 12:59 AM   #2626
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Feet

Hey Ciudi_fan

~~~Roger Federer (16 GS): Wimbledon 2003, AO 2004, Wimbledon 2004, US Open 2004, Wimbledon 2005, US Open 2005, AO 2006, Wimbledon 2006, US Open 2006, AO 2007, Wimbledon 2007, US Open 2007, US Open 2008, Roland Garros 2009, Wimbledon 2009, AO 2010 ~~~

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2005, 07:56 AM   #2627
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing_queen
I was about to post that; great minds think alike
well said Yasmine! as I already said to my dear l'Yvo - no one is able to go off topic as funny as we are....

Quote:
oh I would
me too Yvo - do you have a tape somewhere??
Old 06-12-2005, 07:58 AM   #2628
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
At least I have been fair and I posted it

I guess you could have a laugh, sometimes I was acting really crazy. Four days long, and I have 'only' been on tv on the wednesday luckily (thank god they don't show a lot of the qualies )
just waving with the flag shouldn't be a problem
Old 06-12-2005, 08:55 AM   #2629
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Too right, and I haven't gone nuts in a few weeks, about time I change that *SYNNY interview coming *
Well for me it is quite a while ago as well that i did really go nuts

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 08:57 AM   #2630
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel
Hey Ciudi_fan
you passed me in posts! Thanks

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-12-2005, 08:59 AM   #2631
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
well said Yasmine! as I already said to my dear l'Yvo - no one is able to go off topic as funny as we are....
And I just have to agree with you on this as I said before

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
me too Yvo - do you have a tape somewhere??
Sorry I don't think someone did tape me and I hope nobody did

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-12-2005, 09:01 AM   #2632
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
just waving with the flag shouldn't be a problem
That's how I have been on tv I did look so stupid and it was with the argentinian flag instead of the swiss flag. And I was really busy talking with Tijn

But during the qualies we were so funny I mean Tijn and I were talking and laughing too much. Even some players (who were watching milo's match) did look at us and started laughing (I was sooo ashamed )

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-12-2005, 09:22 AM   #2633
country flag ste

Quote:
Well for me it is quite a while ago as well that i did really go nuts
so it's time for that now...
Old 06-12-2005, 09:24 AM   #2634
country flag ste

Quote:
That's how I have been on tv I did look so stupid and it was with the argentinian flag instead of the swiss flag. And I was really busy talking with Tijn

But during the qualies we were so funny I mean Tijn and I were talking and laughing too much. Even some players (who were watching milo's match) did look at us and started laughing (I was sooo ashamed )
that sounds funny...
Old 06-12-2005, 09:24 AM   #2635
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
so it's time for that now...
*goes Nuts*

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-12-2005, 09:25 AM   #2636
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
that sounds funny...
I think Judith (who was there with us as well) didn't like it too much

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-12-2005, 09:28 AM   #2637
country flag ste

Quote:
I think Judith (who was there with us as well) didn't like it too much
hmm did she say something?
Old 06-12-2005, 09:30 AM   #2638
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
hmm did she say something?
she said that we were mad, but most of the time she didn't say something, just did sit a bit away from us

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-12-2005, 09:35 AM   #2639
country flag ste

Quote:
she said that we were mad, but most of the time she didn't say something, just did sit a bit away from us
how many seats further??
Old 06-12-2005, 09:36 AM   #2640
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
how many seats further??
Just a few. Oh and when we did go to the practise of Chiudi she didn't even come with us so she didn't see it when he smiled so cute at me and I did go really mad

Hopp Suisse!