Feet - Page 173 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-09-2005, 09:53 PM   #2581
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabazza
thx what would be a day without it
a bad day....
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2005, 02:53 PM   #2582
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Federer3653.jpg (49.9 KB, 9 views)
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 05:02 PM   #2583
country flag Yasmine

Yasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to go for a little bit, since I didn't know where to post and felt like posting something I'll just make you all here read it

It was the kind of end of an era for me today... and I think finally my stress levels are starting to go down. I'm leaving Leicester on sunday, and heading back home a week later (I couldn't leave when Kim is playing in the UK could I? ). Today I left the lab, emptied desk and all my stuff. I also said goodbye to everyone, and got really supportive and positive comments from my supervisors and friends there. I am sure gonna miss the atmosphere and everyone I worked with, but I won't miss the stress about it all. I've been anxious about that moment for months, now it's over and everything is sorted I'm relieved and all I can think about is Eastbourne (yes ok and the sunshine waiting for me at home ). Thanks for those who put up with me the past few weeks. This thread has been great fun to come to when I was feeling blue. I promise to stay relaxed now
Take care everyone
Yasmine.

For Breast Cancer, please click here once a day
Yasmine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 09:50 PM   #2584
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

(just to tell the thread I am still here )

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 09:53 PM   #2585
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing_queen
Sorry to go for a little bit, since I didn't know where to post and felt like posting something I'll just make you all here read it

It was the kind of end of an era for me today... and I think finally my stress levels are starting to go down. I'm leaving Leicester on sunday, and heading back home a week later (I couldn't leave when Kim is playing in the UK could I? ). Today I left the lab, emptied desk and all my stuff. I also said goodbye to everyone, and got really supportive and positive comments from my supervisors and friends there. I am sure gonna miss the atmosphere and everyone I worked with, but I won't miss the stress about it all. I've been anxious about that moment for months, now it's over and everything is sorted I'm relieved and all I can think about is Eastbourne (yes ok and the sunshine waiting for me at home ). Thanks for those who put up with me the past few weeks. This thread has been great fun to come to when I was feeling blue. I promise to stay relaxed now
Take care everyone
Yasmine.
I wish you a wonderful time in France - at the beach in the sun or where ever you will be!! But I hope that you still will be online sometimes and will chat with us or write a bit here in the "off-topic-feet-thread"!!!

Old 06-10-2005, 09:55 PM   #2586
country flag ste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
(just to tell the thread I am still here )
and ready to go off topic???
Old 06-10-2005, 10:01 PM   #2587
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
and ready to go off topic???
Of course!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-10-2005, 10:07 PM   #2588
country flag ste

very good - anything new over there?
Old 06-10-2005, 10:12 PM   #2589
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

nah not really, have been on my placement the whole week, did came back tonight, will stay the weekend here. Hope this weekend will be better than the last two

There?

Any nice subject to chat about tonight?!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-10-2005, 10:15 PM   #2590
country flag ste

hmm a guy I made sad.. and a week who was really stressy - and now a weekend where I hope Roger will win - and where I have to store all my schoolbooks and tomorrow I will go shopping a bit as distraction... hmm so nothing special!
Old 06-10-2005, 10:16 PM   #2591
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

seems there happened a lot more in your week than in mine!

Yeah Roger, I hope he will win! Are you able to watch his matches?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-10-2005, 10:21 PM   #2592
country flag ste

hmm don't think that they will show them on Swiss tv then I wont - but perhaps they will show the final so I will go and watch it - I could have gone to Halle today evening and then watch the SF and perhaps the Final but I said no...
Old 06-10-2005, 10:25 PM   #2593
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

wow! you could've gone to Halle! I just got Queens on tv here, but I do like that tourny, so I watch as much as I can (which is hardly anything )

There is a small chance that Marco will play in Amersfoort I hope he will go there. But he is on the alt-list of three tournies in one week

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-10-2005, 10:29 PM   #2594
country flag ste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
wow! you could've gone to Halle! I just got Queens on tv here, but I do like that tourny, so I watch as much as I can (which is hardly anything )

There is a small chance that Marco will play in Amersfoort I hope he will go there. But he is on the alt-list of three tournies in one week
I could have yeah!
Hope Milo is fine again - no more pain!! I dont like it if my fav's are ill or injured - same counts for a girl from a bit in the north.. she is in bed next to her a little animal...
Old 06-10-2005, 10:34 PM   #2595
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
I could have yeah!
Hope Milo is fine again - no more pain!! I dont like it if my fav's are ill or injured - same counts for a girl from a bit in the north.. she is in bed next to her a little animal...

Yeah I also hope so! I hate it I know he had an injury and I can't get news about him.

aww this girl sounds cute

Seems the cold is listening! I can breath a bit more already!

Hopp Suisse!